Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Tips for Traders here - page 4. (Read 1184 times)

Activity: 2198
Merit: 847
January 02, 2020, 02:50:45 PM
Before you begin read, I am not an expert nor am I here to turn anyone into professional. So the basic aim is to just add some sense that I was lacking when I started my trading career.

So for traders, all I say is follow these tips https://www.latinpost.com/articles/142690/20191123/tips-for-the-perfect-day-trading-strategy.htm, as I said these are some things that I was missing heavily in early phase of my career, so I hope youngsters can learn from it.
The first thing that people have to realize is that when you profit it's because another one loses and opposite. But now imagine there are 10 magical advice that guarantees to skyrocket your profit potential and everyone read that advice, so now what? Everyone will profit? No, you have to be smart among others in order to profit, you have to make them lose in order to profit and people have to realize that. Nothing to talk about emotion control and etc that somehow isn't mentioned on website, this is very beneficial and must to have.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
January 02, 2020, 02:41:13 PM
article seem to be posted here is a spam. it may sound a traders tip in general but it doesn't even related to crypto as it suggested metatrader below it. which means this is  for forex traders. we have seen enough tips here, a lot have shared their own tips but this OP gave is a spam. latinpost accepted a paid blog post and was shared it once again here in the forum.

This is pretty much applies to every type of strategy that you're gonna choose. I hope the article gets revision since it doesn't seem like applicable to newbies and I won't even advise newbies to day trade immediately. What tips can you apply in day trading but not in long term trading, leverage, etc?

for all time, its the long term hold that works best.

LoL how you are classify it as spam buddy.
Even he can confirm that your post is no useful here in this thread bud. Please stay together and help each other to make the best place to have cryptocurrency discussion.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 02, 2020, 02:07:01 PM
article seem to be posted here is a spam. it may sound a traders tip in general but it doesn't even related to crypto as it suggested metatrader below it. which means this is  for forex traders. we have seen enough tips here, a lot have shared their own tips but this OP gave is a spam. latinpost accepted a paid blog post and was shared it once again here in the forum.

This is pretty much applies to every type of strategy that you're gonna choose. I hope the article gets revision since it doesn't seem like applicable to newbies and I won't even advise newbies to day trade immediately. What tips can you apply in day trading but not in long term trading, leverage, etc?

for all time, its the long term hold that works best.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
January 02, 2020, 01:41:58 PM
Before you begin read, I am not an expert nor am I here to turn anyone into professional. So the basic aim is to just add some sense that I was lacking when I started my trading career.

So for traders, all I say is follow these tips https://www.latinpost.com/articles/142690/20191123/tips-for-the-perfect-day-trading-strategy.htm, as I said these are some things that I was missing heavily in early phase of my career, so I hope youngsters can learn from it.
This is just the right advice for beginners in this market, if you want to become a professional trader, you will need more knowledge like that. You need to have a lot of knowledge about the bull and bear markets, analyze the charts and the impact of the news....
But it is a great article anyway and it will help many newcomers to this market

This topic is always in the list, but here's the most important thing, we share all our thoughts to help our fellow traders. No matter if you're professional or beginner but you always need to secure your money. Experience is essential and in order to achieve those experience, you need to practice and apply what you've learned. Maybe you'll learn some of aspects as you trade and trade. No matter if you succeed or fail, the important thing is you learned.
It's a good fundamentals when you are inside this business, earning the process and enhancing your skills from time to time will bring a good edge to your stay. Never to engaged to something that you are not fully aware or you have less knowledge, keep learning and don't stop achieving more knowledge as this venue of industry always in a past changing pace.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 02, 2020, 01:38:49 PM

Daytrading can be learned later on. No need to rush.

Beginners should focus first on dealing and be familiar with how the usual trading activity works without the pressure of reaching a certain target. As they progress, they will slowly step up and climb up the ladder until they think they are now ready and prepared to test the waters on day trades.

Having quite a knowledge about how trading works is a must before anyone should jump on day trading especially in the volatile world of crypto.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 357
January 01, 2020, 02:38:04 AM
The most important quality that a trader should have is a good trading pyschology. Good technical analysis and good.planning is not enough without proper good trading psychology. It is all about the excution of the trade, it is up to you on how will you manage your emotions and personalities while trading. There are traders who keep losing money because of their bad trading psychology. We should have it in order to become successful trader.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
January 01, 2020, 01:40:39 AM
Trading tips described in the article are too general, almost all traders already understand. In my opinion these tips are only useful for
newbie who has never traded at all. In my opinion, trading tips are needed that are more technical, like how how to determine the
purchase price or selling price. In my opinion such tips will be very helpful, because trading is not as easy as we think. Many tips we need,
but not general trading tips. Hopefully in the future there will be those who share trading more specific tips, not general trading tips.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
January 01, 2020, 01:09:14 AM
I think for those trader especially new trader have known those things.

New trader won't figure out what the technical analyst first but they will find an experience from another traders and they will give some things such as in your article.

After that, they will learn some technical analysts that should be managed to start trading.

So, just in my opinion that your thread should be named as 'trading tips for new trader' cause when we have started all those suggestion will be worthless.

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
January 01, 2020, 12:06:29 AM

This is just the right advice for beginners in this market, if you want to become a professional trader, you will need more knowledge like that. You need to have a lot of knowledge about the bull and bear markets, analyze the charts and the impact of the news....

This topic is always in the list, but here's the most important thing, we share all our thoughts to help our fellow traders. No matter if you're professional or beginner but you always need to secure your money. Experience is essential and in order to achieve those experience, you need to practice and apply what you've learned. Maybe you'll learn some of aspects as you trade and trade. No matter if you succeed or fail, the important thing is you learned.

What about, observing your records in the trades? In that way, you can analyze your mistakes and plan on how you will execute the next trades. Planning your next strategies will help you to correct your mistakes in order for you to earn more profit rather than losing. Organizing your thoughts and good decision making is good for your trading.

That is one thing. It is another that Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market are unpredictable and move very quickly in directions we cannot really determine. I bet there are also a number of traders out there who have made a nice record of their previous trades, analysis of their strategies and techniques, assessment of their trading tools, etc but still ended up losing instead making profit. This is normal in a wild wild west market.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 31, 2019, 11:43:32 AM

What about, observing your records in the trades? In that way, you can analyze your mistakes and plan on how you will execute the next trades. Planning your next strategies will help you to correct your mistakes in order for you to earn more profit rather than losing. Organizing your thoughts and good decision making is good for your trading.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
December 31, 2019, 10:56:37 AM

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
December 31, 2019, 08:40:06 AM
We know the risk in trading and before planning to engage in trading, we better examine ourselves if we are much confident of what we are doing. Difficulties and market struggles are a part of trading, yet sometimes we suffer loss and might more rather than of gaining.

The only tip that I could say is that Don't trade if you are doubt in crypto or you are not prepared well.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
December 31, 2019, 08:19:23 AM

Most f leading Exchanges best place and offering crazy features like indicators and charts.It helps t traders to take right decision.
cryptotraders increasing in number,also forex traders switching as crypto trader and use the methods of TA respectively.

It leads the clear story to understand the the charts and getting expected outcomes.

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642
December 31, 2019, 03:55:43 AM
Learn the Ropes
The first thing you need to do is make sure you learn the ropes, and the way to achieve this is to do your research before you actually get started. There is so much online that you can find out about day trading, and you have to make sure you find out what day trading is, what the pitfalls are, and what you can do to become more of a success when you take part in day trading.

This had been told here like a thousand times.

And so is this.
Never Spend too Much
You have to make sure you are regulating the money you are spending. It is very easy to overspend and make a loss if you aren't careful, and this is why you need to make sure you set yourself a budget before you begin. This is something you need to make sure you get right as soon as possible, and it can help you to get the best possible outcome.

Use the Right Platform
This though might help but I have my own chosen platforms rather than what you are offering.

Good luck though to the new traders that will join the jungle.  Grin
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
December 31, 2019, 01:39:08 AM
Just read all the tips given but don't give a full shit on it since sometimes they are not totally working since even for theirselves they don't apply those so best to learn from yourself and read some reliable trading books since I think this is the most helpful rather than reading the post here.

After we read those tips, we should analyze by ourselves, so we can get deeper information about the current situations, and we can determine to enter the market, or we need more time to enter. We cannot depend on all of the tips because we don't know if those tips will be accurate or not, so that is why we need to search more about the tips. By doing that, I think we can get hidden information that they don't share with the public so we can act based on the situations.

You always need to be careful to decide to enter the market if you don't want to make a wrong buy and don't buy with all of your balance because that will be too risky for you.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
December 31, 2019, 12:48:42 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
December 30, 2019, 10:51:28 PM

I find that this is a sketchy article and does not carry any core values. everything is generic and this is plentiful in the information pages at Google. It makes no difference to a new trader, it's all a bunch of pointless theory. To trade well, we should learn from the basics of how the economy works and mainly analyze the psychology of the crowd. If we can really understand the psychology of the crowd, we have captured 50% of the winning rate in our transactions. Then indicators and a new way of managing capital bring higher odds of winning.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
December 30, 2019, 10:09:27 PM
just a beginner for trader, who is greedy and doesn't learn about trading tips. because only thinking about profits, but not learning the process of getting profits. some tips on that article are true. learn everything about trading, choose coins to trade, and not be too greedy in trading.

Looking forward on the profit alone could actually end up a disaster to traders. Sometimes, they become emotional traders, setting aside stop loss. Others are not contented with 10% profit. That will be a disaster recipe.

Trading is all about skills and self-discipline and control. There is no other way.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
December 30, 2019, 10:05:49 PM
just a beginner for trader, who is greedy and doesn't learn about trading tips. because only thinking about profits, but not learning the process of getting profits. some tips on that article are true. learn everything about trading, choose coins to trade, and not be too greedy in trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 30, 2019, 09:40:48 PM
Although we have reading many kinds of article way how to get tips from trading in fact we got not the same our reading tips before, many problem faced in bitcoin and altcoin trading because we can't prediction what happen few minutes later after buying bitcoin and altcoin, we always know how terrible investing with bitcoin and altcoin after price dump suddenly.
Pages:
Jump to: