Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading without knowledge - page 19. (Read 2095 times)

Activity: 719
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 03:44:48 AM
Trading without knowledge is not recommended. There are a lot of trading tutorials, you can find on the net watch those and gain some knowledge then start trading.
This is really necessary to learn a lot about trading process for us to have knowledge on what to do. Since we put or invest money this is important not to lose your money at all. Yes by watching tutorials is a big help for you as a trader.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 27, 2018, 03:18:19 AM
Trading without knowledge simply means gambling, and the results are the same: you lose.

True, but not always gambling because there are some people without trading knowledge do trading by following trading expert/guru or maybe following their friends who have more knowledge end experience on trading. In other words, they are using other's knowledge to do trading. It can be called gambling as well though, just a matter of the way of how we think about it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 02:50:09 AM
Trading without knowledge is not recommended. There are a lot of trading tutorials, you can find on the net watch those and gain some knowledge then start trading.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
March 27, 2018, 02:43:29 AM
A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

Start with education, make a lot of research, do some practice trading online
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Are you a trader in mind but scared inside?
Be more patient, develop your emotion and win in this market.
yes you are right, but not enough with just knowledge alone, you need to manage your emotions, if you are not the patient type, should not start trading
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 02:11:53 AM
A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Well,  i am also greedy during my first month of trading,  i wanted to trade even if my knowledge is not yet enough to continue with it but thru some reading,  watching more videos and thru experience,  i am now earning with trading  and all my efforts are well paid off,  bitcoin trading os truly worth it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 01:35:18 AM

You are right! People blindly follow the trend without conducting enough research. They think simply putting money in the market can make them rich. I have to admit I was one of them, back when I started trading forex. I lost hundreds dollar until I quit completely. However, using forex trading style in cryptocurrency is more convenient anyway. I don't my hundreds of dollars wasted  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
March 27, 2018, 12:28:48 AM
I advise you to don't try to trade without a good knowledge of what are you doing. Don' t confuse trading with gambling.
Yes we know trading is easy ,but my advice is you should learn things about trade because if only we dont know about trading and we use to do it i think you will loose your money so i prefer to educate youself in trading before your going to do it because if you used to it i think you will gonna loose your money as easy .
It seems to be difficult when you trade without enough knowledge and be dependent with other's opinions. Have your weapons ready when you face a battle. Trading requires a wide range of knowledge for you to be well-versed and not to be misled and fooled by wrong information. You have to instill that passion and dedication to learn about trading, because once you have those qualities, it can't be taken away from you.
Yes i agree on that it is really hard to trafe without any knowledge and maybe it will result to big lose of an amount of capital or maybe time. I beleive that before we do trading we must know first on how to trade by searching or maybe asking to those who are expert on trading. I think trading is really simple if we know it's basic steps and maybe try trading in a verry low amount for us to less our risk.
Why would we start trading if we do not have the knowledge, it's very costly on our part if we keep losing because of lack of knowledge
and it does not make senses because the purpose why we are trading is to make money but with no knowledge at all, it's like we are giving our money for free.
Activity: 658
March 26, 2018, 11:08:45 PM
I advise you to don't try to trade without a good knowledge of what are you doing. Don' t confuse trading with gambling.
Yes we know trading is easy ,but my advice is you should learn things about trade because if only we dont know about trading and we use to do it i think you will loose your money so i prefer to educate youself in trading before your going to do it because if you used to it i think you will gonna loose your money as easy .
It seems to be difficult when you trade without enough knowledge and be dependent with other's opinions. Have your weapons ready when you face a battle. Trading requires a wide range of knowledge for you to be well-versed and not to be misled and fooled by wrong information. You have to instill that passion and dedication to learn about trading, because once you have those qualities, it can't be taken away from you.
Yes i agree on that it is really hard to trade without any knowledge and maybe it will result to big lose of an amount of capital or maybe time. I beleive that before we do trading we must know first on how to trade by searching or maybe asking to those who are expert on trading. I think trading is really simple if we know it's basic steps and maybe try trading in a very low amount for us to less our risk.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
March 26, 2018, 09:53:33 PM
Activity: 99
March 26, 2018, 09:15:49 PM
Trading without knowledge is like playing a lottery with a very low probability of winning.
Most trader thought they could've trade without a capital or with a low capital to earn profit.
A trader is an individual who engages in the buying and selling of financial assets in any financial market, either for himself or on behalf of another person or institution. Besides, traders tend to hold assets for shorter periods of time to capitalize on short-term trends.

Read more: Trader https://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/trader.asp#ixzz5AuHkjKf4

Sometimes, they trade because of MONEY. We shouldn't take everything or anything for granted, especially if we just only think for ourselves.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 26, 2018, 08:21:37 PM
Activity: 217
March 26, 2018, 08:05:34 PM

I think that when we trade we must have knowledge, knowledge will help us avoid mistakes and trade in the best way. This forum is the place to give us the knowledge in the fastest and most practical way. If we want to be profitable we must have knowledge of the market and experience. We should also start trading with a small amount of capital to have more needed experience.
Activity: 176
March 26, 2018, 07:33:50 PM
I don't like people who does things with the prior knowledge, they are just lazy to learn, stupid, or what? Trading without knowledge is a waste of money because sooner or later you'll loose all your money. 
Activity: 574
In XEM we trust
March 26, 2018, 07:03:44 PM
Even with knowledges you are just food for sharks and whales. Hold philosophy is all  you need to stay in game.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
March 26, 2018, 06:59:14 PM
Of course, the meaning of trading without knowledge is a risk of your money. You can trade without knowledge, of course, but this is not trade, this is bet.

And you need feelings to be managed. So when the market is falling, you should manage your own emotions so that you don't lose more money.
Business without knowledge means dependence on luck, those individuals are too risky. I think that risk should not be so risky, so let's analyze and work in a scientific way. Though, business cases without knowledge can make a high profit but that is only A few special cases occur. But in the long run it can not last forever.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
March 26, 2018, 06:50:44 PM
trading without knowledge (graphic reading tricks) and good analysis based on current issues is GAMBLING,
this is what causes many new traders big loss  Cool
Activity: 1624
March 26, 2018, 06:32:58 PM
Of course, the meaning of trading without knowledge is a risk of your money. You can trade without knowledge, of course, but this is not trade, this is bet.

And you need feelings to be managed. So when the market is falling, you should manage your own emotions so that you don't lose more money.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
March 26, 2018, 06:22:04 PM
If i am spending my money, i would learn about the project and then only i will invest them, trading blindly or knowing how to trade is called gambling and you wont make any profit if you are doing that, invest your money only when you are familiar with the investment platform and not before that, with stock trading you can get guidance but in crypto trading you need to learn on your own ,youtube and google will solve these issues.
We should really be sensible with our actions since money is being earned thru hardwork and investing it with proper knowledge is always been advised.Comparing stocks and crypto will really be different learning process both would be not an easy journey but when it comes to sources then anything is already on the internet.All we need to do is making our own research if we do like to be profitable within this field.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 26, 2018, 06:09:10 PM
That's right, you can easily make money in a growing market, even if you are not a professional in trading. But you can easily lose everything in a falling market. You shouldn't trade if you don't know that.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 05:20:04 PM
Trading without knowledge simply means gambling, and the results are the same: you lose.
Pages:
Jump to: