Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading without knowledge - page 23. (Read 2095 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
March 25, 2018, 07:00:08 AM
trading without knowledge is like walking in a bombland blindly!
knowledge is power and decreases the risk of trading in possibilities calculations.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 06:59:09 AM
A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

Start with education, make a lot of research, do some practice trading online
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Are you a trader in mind but scared inside?
Be more patient, develop your emotion and win in this market.
That is true trading is not an easy task. It needs more education and patient because when trading a lot of patience must have in order to be successful and in order not to lose money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 06:23:39 AM
Trading without knowledge will be the same like gambling, so very important before put money in to trading learn some technical analysis first to understand price action of cryptocurrency market. And then also important to make trading plan and management of money and risk. Dont over trading and try to keep emotion during trading, all this thing need proccess and times so always patient to pass it and later will be possible to become pro trader who can gain profit by consistent.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 25, 2018, 05:00:59 AM
in the trade in crypto-currencies, much depends on luck. Technical analysis in this area does not work as it does in trading with conventional currency pairs
Activity: 476
March 25, 2018, 03:39:33 AM
A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

honestly if trading without knowledge and without experience is sure to be difficult to get the benefits and not only that it will surely be easily fooled by other people's talk and hard to control the emotions, you should first learn how to play good trading in order to get a lot of profits , I think that would happen if trading without knowledge.
Activity: 233
March 25, 2018, 03:22:51 AM
That's stupid, atleast have a bit of knowledge in trading because that's just pure stupidness and i rather just relax rather than trading with no knowledge.
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
March 25, 2018, 03:17:39 AM
Trading without knowledge could bring you down. Not only on trading,when you're trying to enter in a new world,you must do some research about to have even a little kowledge before you start doing anything.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
March 25, 2018, 03:17:21 AM
Personally I have no experience for any kind of trading but sometimes I have to take the risk if you want to achieve something,right ?
Even if you ask expert trader , in cryptocurrency , nobody can predict it right like stock exchange
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 03:15:27 AM
I think it is fortunate that the few people you mentioned are not in this respect and have achieved great wealth. However, more people who have obtained wealth are certainly those who have studied this very well. I believe that those who have knowledge will gain greater wealth.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
EQUAL Network Token
March 25, 2018, 03:13:41 AM
I think that no matter how much fundamental or technical analysis we posessed, there is always a chance of getting burnt.

Risk is always there.

But it sure works better if we equip ourselves with such knowledge when trading. DYOR is the key.
Activity: 260
March 25, 2018, 03:07:48 AM
I will discussion to trading system of business are including the btc.the trading investment of some other coins should be profit from investors.the without knowledge of listening to trading investment knowledge prevents new entrants from participating in markets. Amongst the existing participants, a vast majority participate with limited knowledge of trading investment.all our initiatives,trading discussion of comes absolutely free of cost investment without knowledge of trading.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
March 25, 2018, 02:55:57 AM
Knowledge is not only needed for trading but dealing in crypto in general too.

That's what I always talking about to my classmates who now suddenly want to enter crypto world since they now see the benefits I could get there. I always tell them that if they really want to enter here, they should not skip studying, that they should know first how crypto works, its risks and all the possible things which may happen to them whether a good or bad one. I always tell them that knowledge is their primary defense for committing mistakes. But unfortunately, I can't see their efforts in studying and what happens is that they just jumped into joining HYIPs and bitcoin faucets. Tendency, they always ask me everything about it (even asking what is btc address) and treat me like a bitcoin guru although it's not. Furthermore, that makes me feel a little bit pissed because that will not happen if in the first place they study. I want to get mad at them but I choose to remain silent to avoid quarrels.
Yup! I want to trade because one of my mentors told that me that I can earn bigger profits here but refuse to do so because I know to myself that I'm not yet knowledgeable and strong emotionally to deal with this.
Activity: 364
March 25, 2018, 02:53:50 AM

Yes I agree.Greed is not actually good. Just like in the saying, greed is the root of evil. This can also be applied here. When you are trading, it is suggested to keep your cool and think many times before you decide. Do not use you emotions when trading. Studying is required because you need to be knowledgeable and familiar in trading,not just in crypto but you can also study trading in general. We know trading is extremely profitable but it requires patience.At first, you are likely to trade for only small amounts and as you develop your knowledge and your skill, you are likeley going to trade for huge amounts and can give you more profit.
Activity: 172
March 25, 2018, 02:19:39 AM
I think knowledge if combined with skill will giving better result, but yes here in forex each people and trader they have different skill and knowledge, so earning and result in trading always will vary each other, we can't deny if each trader they can making profit but also possible getting loss, as far they still enjoy in business, still they can improve skill and knowledge.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
March 25, 2018, 01:39:08 AM
i do not agree with the opinion when trading without knowledge. this makes the market chaotic. This makes the investors lose their money. Knowledge makes you succeed.
Exactly.Trading really requires a lot of knowledge especially on the coins you're going to invest.Make sure that they have their own potentials so you won't make regrets in the end.Make your own experience in trading even with just a small amount at first so you will be aware of its consequences either positive or negative ones.Trading is such a risky activity so prepare your strong emotions.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
March 25, 2018, 01:07:02 AM
Well if greed is involved in your trades no matter how much knowledgeable are younin technical analysis you will still lose at the end. Men's hunger too much money and don't know how to be satisfied with it will make make him lead to his own downfall. Also people who are experiencing gain and don't know what to do with it because they don't have any trading plan will only make things worst for their situation. They also have the wrong psychology to begin with holding amd not selling at a gain but will immediately start selling at a loss.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
March 25, 2018, 01:06:39 AM

Absolutely right, without having proper knowledge about trading no one can gain anything from this platform. that's why gathering knowledge should be the first priority regarding making a profit through this platform. I also saw so many people that they have taken a wrong decision being emotional instead of the real scenario.

That's why trading requires a lot of knowledge for becoming succeed through this platform. only Knowledge and patience could bring to you a lot of success in the trading platform.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 12:40:46 AM
i do not agree with the opinion when trading without knowledge. this makes the market chaotic. This makes the investors lose their money. Knowledge makes you succeed.

Same here, I don't  agree with the opinion when trading without knowledge. All of things or a opportunity we need knowlegde to know what is it?how makes know this situation so, we need all of knowledge to earn money and to future in life. All situation in life to the way to earn money we need knowledge because, knowledge is so very important to everyone that we can't be procurable other person.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
March 25, 2018, 12:35:57 AM
Trading without knowledge huh? It's like walking on a lava without knowing what pain is and walking endlessly in a city without knowing what road rules are and what is a pedestrian lane is and end up in either jail or worse dead.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
March 25, 2018, 12:26:06 AM
Pages:
Jump to: