Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading without knowledge - page 21. (Read 2095 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 26, 2018, 06:48:35 AM
I do not see any reason why someone would be so foolhardy as to jump into trading with cryptocurrencies without having knowledge of how the market works, which coin to buy or when to sell or buy.
The first thing to do in trading in cryptocurrencies  as with other type of trades is to have enough of knowledge about such trade.
I believe all of the knowledge needed to trade successfully can be found majorly here on bitcointalk and probably some other trusted sites.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 04:09:39 AM
Knowledge is the main thing in the crypto because if we have no knowledge or updated knowledge of the trading then how can we get successful in the trading business. and for me the crypto trading is very lucky and if we invest our money in these currencies we have to make some arrangement before trading bitcoin and crypto with out knowledge we will not get any profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 03:51:16 AM
A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

Start with education, make a lot of research, do some practice trading online
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Are you a trader in mind but scared inside?
Be more patient, develop your emotion and win in this market.

I'm not a day trader myself, but I got your point. Emotions and greed usually run people forcing them to make big trading mistakes. I'm wondering how fast can one learn to become a good day trader generating profits
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
March 26, 2018, 03:49:51 AM
right. if trading begins with greed, then it is the beginning of self destruction. many start because they are tempted by big profits, but they forget that behind the big profits there is a big risk.
Activity: 28
March 26, 2018, 03:48:25 AM
I also started trading without knowledge and i were lost 80% of my money which i invested in trading(almost 2btc). I hope new traders will avoid my mistake. We need much knowledge to get profitable in this market like technical analysis, control emotion.....
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 03:28:16 AM
It is always risky without any knowledge, for trading we need to learn the different set of rules and regulation before entering into the trading, the main thing we have to control our when the price is getting reduced. Trading is not only making money we need to react exact timing and efficiency to make the profit through trading.
without any skills for begin trading maybe i called it betting in the market.just put buy or sell order and then wait this position getting profit.every one can do this, but our risk to big and our money could be gone.avoid this way no one suggest this.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 03:22:58 AM
It is always risky without any knowledge, for trading we need to learn the different set of rules and regulation before entering into the trading, the main thing we have to control our when the price is getting reduced. Trading is not only making money we need to react exact timing and efficiency to make the profit through trading.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
March 26, 2018, 03:02:28 AM
Without knowledge, trading is not possibel.yes its possible but you would be lost all of your investment in one-night .its would be gambling for you.Without proper knowledge, don't join in trade.First, try to do demo trading of try to learn the trade.then you can join into the trade.trade is not so easy that you start without any knowledge.
it is possible but did you know it will feel like a suicide.

you do get some profit at the first time , well it is just a fortunate time. in the long run you won't able to deal with the pressure , the market turn like random and any other complicated thing in trading that you have to understand at the first place.
Activity: 140
March 26, 2018, 02:33:20 AM
A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Yes, definitely thats right,a lot of people eager to earn without thinking whats the result, trading is very risky part it needs more knowledge ,strategies, techniques inorder to success ,its different if you are a professional trader/if youre knowledgeable enough because you are ready for everything.
Activity: 392
March 26, 2018, 02:16:04 AM
I was one of the people who started trading without knowledge and that experience really thought me a lot. I lost BTC.25 thinking that and just continue buying and then selling when I panicked. I promised to myself that it will never happened again and now I just did not recover my losses but gained much more.
copper member
March 26, 2018, 01:24:29 AM
Trading without knowledge will be very harmful to the traders.you must have knowledge on trading. I also think trading without knowledge is just depends on luck which we can call gambling.a trader can get profit for a moment but they can lose their whole investment at any time. knowledge is so important so don't forget it.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 01:01:16 AM

trading without knowledge seems to be very difficult to make a profit because you should be able to see the market conditions and conditions of the existing graph is not just knowledge of patience is also very important to be able to get a lot of profits.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 26, 2018, 12:45:29 AM
Trading without knowledge will be very harmful to the traders. Because of this reason, a trader can get profit for a moment but they can lose their whole investment at any time. On the other hand, if they have knowledge about trading they won't have to face big losses.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 12:29:03 AM
it's hard that you can not have the money you have to pay for it, it's a good idea to first investigate about trading and find out how it moves so you can not lose money or you can not lose it. thanks ..
Activity: 706
March 25, 2018, 11:59:34 PM
It is hard to make trading without knowledge or even research that could result of lossing your money or capital this kind of transaction trading is very risky to do here inside in crypto currency, don't make any trading without any knowledge as i said it is very risky.
Activity: 125
March 25, 2018, 11:56:26 PM
you better have knowledge before you start some work.when it comes to crypto currency thats huge.trading is a professional part of crypto.you should think twice before you start trading.but dont be afraid, spend small money for your practice first.then go big
March 25, 2018, 11:54:37 PM
it's no problem because you can still do it even without the knowledge and the problem is trading without capital,
I suggest buying eth or btc when the price goes down and hold it ,,, you will get a profit, I am sure
I think trading without knowledge in it is just giving your money without any hardness so i think if we are going to do trade is we should search and learn in how to do it and we should have knowledge to be able for us not to loose money ,but you can also trade even without any knowledge but you should have willingness to learn because trade is easy .
Activity: 140
March 25, 2018, 11:40:21 PM
There is no need for emotion in trading, but this is something most people don't understand and it's hard to do.

I think a novice like me wants to invest in bitcoin, just buy some BTC and store it. Forget about buying bitcoin, and after a year or two, you'll be surprised by the price of the bitcoins.
Activity: 322
March 25, 2018, 07:58:18 PM
Many flaws will come if you are unknowledgable when doing your trades on certain platforms and you will might encounter some bad losing streak if certain things will be miscalculated so for this early stage you must bare some good knowledge and learn to read the chart since this could help us detect some possible pump and dumps.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 25, 2018, 06:03:49 PM
Knowledge is power you cant reach the destination without knowledge. Even you go for travel take a map to reach the destination so invest in yourself and educate properly learn deeply then earning will easy for you.
Basic knowledge of trade and cryptocurrency and factors which effect the market need to know.Learn to control the emotions and invest in stable coins having bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: