Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading without knowledge - page 6. (Read 2048 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 08:31:01 AM
Not just trading but the whole economy runs without any planning or knowledge about it
Trading without knowledge is completely useless and it is in my opinion quite an inappropriate method to take a start in crypto market. Trading needs a lot of ore experiences and practice so that one could be able to utilize his precious assets in a promising way .
Activity: 72
April 12, 2018, 08:04:28 AM
Trading may convince anyone to earn more bitcoin in an easy way. But participating in trading without or less knowledge about it is like suicide. You have a very small chance to succeed. So better ask someone or read forum about trading to learn strategies.
Activity: 56
April 12, 2018, 08:00:12 AM
You will give your own money in exchange for knowing what trading is. But it won't bring you any money.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
April 12, 2018, 07:27:22 AM
Its better not to join the ecosystem if you don't have any knowledge about it because at the end you will be the suffer
Trading is the easiest way now select the coins in the market but choose high probable and demandable coins so that tomorrow someone is ready to buy them from you easily and you make profit in that, all you need is profit. Therefore select a good coin and create an exchange account so that it will be your trading centre and you would be able to buy and sell through that centre. Set the price and let’s wait for someone that immediately buys your coin so that will result in profit which you were expecting.
Activity: 89
April 11, 2018, 11:52:26 PM
Its better not to join the ecosystem if you don't have any knowledge about it because at the end you will be the suffer
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 03:07:09 PM
I think trading without any knowldege at all and traded a big amount of money well let's say the word to you "stupid" because doing that will more and likely to loose your money.
Trading without knowledge in the business is like going to an unknown place with no map. A little knowledge is a more dangerous thing here in the business. One needs to be perfectly rational knowing about the time to buy, hold, trade and sell. This is very important and the expert opinions often force on these factors for only they determine your improvement in the business.
maybe some people who can patiently do that. because one factor of trading is patient. well, many people do not have it. but for the short term, I think it takes knowledge. only a small fraction of the people who do the trading, the lucky ones when trading without knowledge.
The fact is that people are expensive, just make a living and at the same time have mediocre incomes. but if a professional trader does his job at the same time using all his knowledge, then he has an even greater percentage of earnings, and therefore he is much richer.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
April 11, 2018, 01:37:58 PM
I think trading without any knowldege at all and traded a big amount of money well let's say the word to you "stupid" because doing that will more and likely to loose your money.
Trading without knowledge in the business is like going to an unknown place with no map. A little knowledge is a more dangerous thing here in the business. One needs to be perfectly rational knowing about the time to buy, hold, trade and sell. This is very important and the expert opinions often force on these factors for only they determine your improvement in the business.
maybe some people who can patiently do that. because one factor of trading is patient. well, many people do not have it. but for the short term, I think it takes knowledge. only a small fraction of the people who do the trading, the lucky ones when trading without knowledge.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
April 11, 2018, 01:27:01 PM
Activity: 5
April 10, 2018, 05:40:46 PM
There are people who start trading without practical knowledge based only on instincts and believe that reading the headlines of the news will beat the market. 99% of them lose the capital invested, it is very daring to do that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
April 10, 2018, 05:23:45 PM
You may have heard many things about what a cryptocurrency is, but you may still be searching for an understandable definition. I hear ya, I was in the same boat for a long time. Instead of getting too technical, here's the easiest way to think about cryptocurrencies:

https://www.tradingheroes.com/cryptocurrency-trading-guide-beginners/

Everyone here start on that process, by walking nowhere and finding unfamiliar words like fiat, segwit ( and saying, what the heck is that for ). Anyway, this thread is useful specially the link you provided above. Thanks mate, I need it for some reason, even I already had this rank, there's a lot of thing I need to learn about crypto currencies.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
April 10, 2018, 04:58:18 PM
A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

Start with education, make a lot of research, do some practice trading online
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Are you a trader in mind but scared inside?
Be more patient, develop your emotion and win in this market.
Trading crypto currency without a good knowledge of trading is not far from gambling because trading required good knowledge of what trading crypto is all about than to gable with your money.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 04:06:26 PM
Great and insightful! Thanks for sharing, I absolutely agree with you, if a guy starts trading without having a clue about it, it will 99% end with a fail!
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
April 10, 2018, 03:57:09 PM
Trading without the proper knowledge is similar to throwing your money out of the window. Proper knowledge and education can be gathered just through browsing the internet and the much interesting sections of the forum . You can't throw yourself at anything without having enough informations about it because you'll be risking your investing budget and relying on "beginner's luck" isn't something you should do in such fields ..
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
April 10, 2018, 03:45:58 PM
You may have heard many things about what a cryptocurrency is, but you may still be searching for an understandable definition. I hear ya, I was in the same boat for a long time. Instead of getting too technical, here's the easiest way to think about cryptocurrencies:

https://www.tradingheroes.com/cryptocurrency-trading-guide-beginners/
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
April 10, 2018, 02:42:45 PM
Trading cryptocurrencies entails a lot of knowledge and understanding. You must be skills and I this market only the skillful traders actually make profits and has sustainable success. Trading is a thing of knowledge the little your knowledge the less risk you are and the high your knowledge the more inform decision you will made.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
April 10, 2018, 02:22:17 PM
I know a certain person who is just new in crypto trading and obviously had no knowledge about it but now he succeeded.He earned a lot already even he is new.I think in trading you should be risk taker so that you will succeed just like the person I knew.Maybe its only a luck thats why that person succeed in trading but I think the main reason why that person succeed is that person was too brave just like all businessmen do that even without assurance they get profit they still try to risk their money so that they will know if it is good or not.There should be actions taken so that you will learn.Yes its true that in trading its very important that there should be knowledge and education but its useless if you dont have the guts to trade.
When a person is going to start a new business, he will defiantly have little knowledge and experience in that field, but later on as time pass he get knowledge and experience, so if we are new in a business the most important thing is to study the market first, get some good knowledge and experience in that time we should invest a small amount of money and when get some good experience then we should try to increase our investment.
Trading without knowledge is just like taking a test paper without proper review or without even studying at all and knowing that you are the only one who does not know what he is doing at all, so we have something, we must prepare ourselves don't just be too over confident in taking risk without even a bullet.
well, it's just like buying something we do not know the price, then selling it back at a very cheap price. sometimes, buying and selling requires knowledge, and experience. we can not just predict. so many people are successful because of trading, and so are the poor. it all depends on your knowledge of trade
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 02:12:42 PM
A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

I believe that it is still necessary for us to have enough knowledge and education about trading before we enter it to avoid such loses. People who don't have enough knowledge about it might just have loses and regrets about doing some mistakes through it. There is no shortcut to success so it is better if we wait for the right time first before aiming for too much.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
April 10, 2018, 02:00:52 PM
I know a certain person who is just new in crypto trading and obviously had no knowledge about it but now he succeeded.He earned a lot already even he is new.I think in trading you should be risk taker so that you will succeed just like the person I knew.Maybe its only a luck thats why that person succeed in trading but I think the main reason why that person succeed is that person was too brave just like all businessmen do that even without assurance they get profit they still try to risk their money so that they will know if it is good or not.There should be actions taken so that you will learn.Yes its true that in trading its very important that there should be knowledge and education but its useless if you dont have the guts to trade.
When a person is going to start a new business, he will defiantly have little knowledge and experience in that field, but later on as time pass he get knowledge and experience, so if we are new in a business the most important thing is to study the market first, get some good knowledge and experience in that time we should invest a small amount of money and when get some good experience then we should try to increase our investment.
Trading without knowledge is just like taking a test paper without proper review or without even studying at all and knowing that you are the only one who does not know what he is doing at all, so we have something, we must prepare ourselves don't just be too over confident in taking risk without even a bullet.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
April 10, 2018, 01:57:37 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 05:39:19 AM

Trading without knowledge is just like wastage of time and money , if you want to trade then you have to be completely aware of it's merits and demerits, risks, losses , benefits and every single step coming in it's way. Otherwise you are the only responsible for your mistakes.
Pages:
Jump to: