Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading without knowledge - page 7. (Read 2095 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 05:26:12 AM
Trading without knowledge is like walking in the dark alley way to home. You may not get home safely because you can't see properly. It us of uttermost importance that you know what you are investing into adequately so that you can make decision that favour your bottomline.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 05:22:33 AM
I know a certain person who is just new in crypto trading and obviously had no knowledge about it but now he succeeded.He earned a lot already even he is new.I think in trading you should be risk taker so that you will succeed just like the person I knew.Maybe its only a luck thats why that person succeed in trading but I think the main reason why that person succeed is that person was too brave just like all businessmen do that even without assurance they get profit they still try to risk their money so that they will know if it is good or not.There should be actions taken so that you will learn.Yes its true that in trading its very important that there should be knowledge and education but its useless if you dont have the guts to trade.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
April 10, 2018, 05:18:03 AM
Well, as things are going, it seems to me that - knowledge or not - everyone is losing money.
Until the market is resolved, knowledge is of little use. Perhaps, to advise not to trade ...
We will not lose our money if we will wait until the market will recover.
Investing in crypto has associated risk and if we are aware of that we should not panic, instead we will continue to hold and wait for the good timing to sell.
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
April 10, 2018, 05:01:27 AM
Usually, whatever you do without having the necessary skills leads to bad results.
Investing without knowledge and technique is just gambling, and the results are the same: you lose money.
But if a person does some research about how to swim before just jumping from the cliff into the water, it would save him from all the struggle of learning the survival skills at the very last point. Trading is no kid’s game. I would never encourage trying it out without digging out the basic properties of asset to be traded and some basic rules of this profession. Besides, if someone decides to do bitcoin trading, his amount of loss can be really huge and unimaginable.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 04:57:46 AM
Well, as things are going, it seems to me that - knowledge or not - everyone is losing money.
Until the market is resolved, knowledge is of little use. Perhaps, to advise not to trade ...
Activity: 22
April 10, 2018, 04:49:11 AM
Usually, whatever you do without having the necessary skills leads to bad results.
Investing without knowledge and technique is just gambling, and the results are the same: you lose money.
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
April 10, 2018, 04:44:49 AM
Trading without knowledge is like donating your money to the charity. you cant possible earn a profit because youll probably loose if you dont have any knowledge in regards to trading. everyone knows that trading isnt a piece of cake or an easy task that any regular person can do.

Trading requires an adequate knowledge and marketing skill in order to initiate it properly and successfully. Much better if you can just invest rather than doing trades because investing doesnt requires any good knowledge other than patience and strong control of emotions.
If you are just doing trade for the sake of fun and that there is no problem in losing of your money by investing that money for trade, then you can go for trade and that too without having any background knowledge regarding anything related to it. If you are serious and that you want to make any positive change in your life, then you need to lot of hard world before getting into trade.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
April 09, 2018, 12:45:41 PM
You can do trading even if you don't have any previous experience. But invest as much amount as you can afford to lose. Just start with a small amount of money, as you gain experience you can increase your investment. In the meantime, you can watch tutorials about trading. There are a lot of them on Youtube. Watch those and try to follow.
You can do gambling even if you don't have any previous experience. But gamble as much amount you can afford to lose.

Is it the same sentence right?
I believe you can do it with demo trading instead of using real money. Or use the money to take on a professional course that focused to learn about trading and technical analysis.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 12:40:22 PM
A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

Start with education, make a lot of research, do some practice trading online
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Are you a trader in mind but scared inside?
Be more patient, develop your emotion and win in this market.

Having an enough knowledge about trading is an advantage as a beginner. It is important that we'll have wisdom and understanding about the basics of trading so we'll not be ignorant about it and we can get rid of certain loses. It is better that we'll be willing to learn things about it and apply it in our own lives.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
April 09, 2018, 12:16:49 PM
You can do trading even if you don't have any previous experience. But invest as much amount as you can afford to lose. Just start with a small amount of money, as you gain experience you can increase your investment. In the meantime, you can watch tutorials about trading. There are a lot of them on Youtube. Watch those and try to follow.
Activity: 69
April 09, 2018, 12:09:49 PM
Not just trading but the whole economy runs without any planning or knowledge about it
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
April 09, 2018, 10:46:23 AM
Trading without a knowledge may only come to lose your money and investments in trading. The first thing you have to do is search and study the price and tokens or whatever company you want to invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
April 09, 2018, 10:41:22 AM
It may sound strange, if you trade without knowledge will get nothing. as I once read a Korean student who committed suicide for trying to invest and trade bitcoin and ultimately failed. that is an example of why trade should have knowledge first.
If we trade without knowledge then what could happen to us? The supposedly income that we will have will be gone and they will curse bitcoin of not giving them enough profit, trading is really a great thing we should just need money and perseverance to start with for sure all of us will know about it.
Activity: 196
April 09, 2018, 09:37:53 AM
It may sound strange, if you trade without knowledge will get nothing. as I once read a Korean student who committed suicide for trying to invest and trade bitcoin and ultimately failed. that is an example of why trade should have knowledge first.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 09:25:34 AM
before trading better to find information about trading and about the coins we will buy, how the coin movements will be profitable or not and if you do not know or do not have knowledge about trading then you will be wrong in making decisions and can lose
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 09:12:49 AM
Do business in the cryptocurrency market without knowing that you may be more risky in doing business. It does not bring you profits as you expect. So, in order to do business effectively, you should study the full knowledge of the cryptocurrency market and regularly update the market to be able to beat it. Good luck.
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 09:03:47 AM
Even the most experienced traders can get burned in this market.  Stock market knowledge does not apply here.  The crypto market is so unpredictable it is basically gambling.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
April 09, 2018, 09:03:13 AM
A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

You were definitely right. I agree on what you stated. If you really want to enter the trading world you must understand it first before you do trading. A lot of people are entering this world without enough knowledge of it. It is just like going to a war without enough bullet. How could you win if you are like that right? That's why it is very important to have some information about it before you try it. Learn it for a while, don't be to rushed on earning money because sooner or later, all your hard work will gives benefit to you.
Activity: 202
April 09, 2018, 08:52:45 AM

Yes definitely right we need to learn first inorder to earn especially in crypto, it needs more time in decision making and of course full knowledge in crypto world,it is an important tool to achieve your goal,without it then your putting yourself as well as your family into risky one.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
April 09, 2018, 08:26:53 AM
Trading without knowledge is like donating your money to the charity. you cant possible earn a profit because youll probably loose if you dont have any knowledge in regards to trading. everyone knows that trading isnt a piece of cake or an easy task that any regular person can do.

Trading requires an adequate knowledge and marketing skill in order to initiate it properly and successfully. Much better if you can just invest rather than doing trades because investing doesnt requires any good knowledge other than patience and strong control of emotions.
Even donating money to the charity would be better because that is a virtuous deed. In case of losing money in trading, he won’t be earning anything, neither money nor virtue. In this world, every great achievement demands knowledge.

For me, trading without knowledge is like walking in a blind dark valley with eyes closed. What are the chances of someone surviving in such a scenario? Obviously zero.
Pages:
Jump to: