Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading without knowledge - page 10. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 12:17:03 PM
Are you serious! That is like going on the battlefield without a gun. Your chance of survival is little.
Trading is very risky move; you need to learn more about it before you invest or make a move. It requires planning and focus to avoiding big losses. But if you want to start trading without knowledge just start in a small amount and some luck.

Yes, sure! trading without any knowledge is like jumping into the rough sea from the rock, especially when you cannot swim. Only knowledge gives you the chance to become a good trader.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
April 06, 2018, 11:00:30 AM
A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.

Start with education, make a lot of research, do some practice trading online
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.

Are you a trader in mind but scared inside?
Be more patient, develop your emotion and win in this market.

In the world of trade cryptocurrency needed knowledge in technical analysis and fundamental analysis. However, it also required patience, namely by holding. You're right.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 10:51:44 AM
First thing you need to know in trading is the value of the items you are going to buy/sell/trade. Then learn how the market flows. When trading something with someone always keep in mind that you should have a profit. For me this is all the basic knowledge when trading, but the best knowledge wil come with the experience.
Activity: 602
April 06, 2018, 10:46:35 AM
A lot of people do trading even if they don't know nothing about it and some people succeed on that but most of them failed.
One of the reason why I think they do that, is because of GREED which can result to a big loss for them.
and use it later on in real life. Don't rush to earn money because in trading its hard to do so.
In addition to knowledge, you need to have special qualities of character, endurance and patience, and, of course, the desire to trade on the exchange. Not everyone has all these qualities, but here you need a combination of these qualities. I know that there are people who seem to have enough knowledge to trade on the exchange, but there is no aging and they make mistakes, because of which they lose money later.

That's right, knowledge plus experience in trading will be a good combination. We know trading also need some skills so in order to achieved that, it really needs a lot of experience. Simply, trading without knowledge is just like throwing some money in the air.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 10:30:04 AM
In addition to knowledge, you need to have special qualities of character, endurance and patience, and, of course, the desire to trade on the exchange. Not everyone has all these qualities, but here you need a combination of these qualities. I know that there are people who seem to have enough knowledge to trade on the exchange, but there is no aging and they make mistakes, because of which they lose money later.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 10:26:01 AM
this is the same with wasting our money for things that are not useful if trading without having any skills..better to buy some bread for our family than we doing that.saving our money is important thing for us.dont gambling in cryptocurrency or you will loss your money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 06, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

This is real truth that I saw in my many of friend's life about bitcoin trading or cryptourrency trading are in loss .
First time they get into cryptourrency trading Because they seen that how much I am making money and doing simply buy sell .
But after get into this field they lost much .
But here I am a experienced trader , I have full experience to how to handle profit and loss. And also I myself first leanred trading in starting with 10$ and today what I am , I can say I am a successful .
I am making monthly average about 300-500$ per month which is not a big thing and also helping another people to make buy sell altcoins to make profit .
Activity: 487
April 06, 2018, 10:06:51 AM
A lot of noobs indulge in there. When they hear the success story of some traders making thoudands of dollars, they will now jump in to push their luck
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
April 06, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

Trading without enough knowledge about what we are doing is risky because we might lose a lot through our wrong actions. What we really need to do before we start trading is just to gain knowledge about it first since trading is no joke since it involves money. It will also take a lot of patience so we must be smart enough to wait.
Activity: 994
April 06, 2018, 09:31:01 AM
Trading without knowledge is the same as choosing a loss so I really do not want to approach it let alone have to do it
I prefer choosing long term investments and with coins that have the best potential
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
April 06, 2018, 09:22:41 AM
True 4 sure
Activity: 462
April 06, 2018, 09:21:53 AM
Knowledge comes from experience. Experienced on studying and experienced on looking at it. I am sure that before we trade atleast we have already know about something even it's small. I am not believing that you will trade without knowing it. What we need is Knowledge and Also Wisdom.
Activity: 462
April 06, 2018, 09:08:13 AM
Is there a people who will trade without any knowledge in doing it? I think those people who trade without knowledge are crazy. When uou have no knowledge in trading you will easy to panic when the market is down. And it will result in the lost of your capital.
better to avoid this way. i can said this is gambling and we spend our money for unusefull thing.miss opportunity better than we loss our money.
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 08:39:29 AM
Some good points here and a lot of people repeating the same thing. Yes, trading is risky and it is very easy to lose money while doing it. And probably the best possible way to learn is to try it, and keep trying and through experience. I think it's a good idea to start small, look for an exchange that has small order limits, and that way you can play with small amounts that won't bother you if you lose them. Also be prepared for both possibilities, either the market goes up, or it goes down. See the chart history as much as you can to see some of that market's possibilities. Some helpful guys on youtube too, but I don't think it's possible to learn trading purely from reading and watching videos. Experience is key. Something unexpected happens, you will find new emotions you didn't know you would have, and then you have to learn how to deal with them.
Activity: 504
April 06, 2018, 08:33:03 AM
Is there a people who will trade without any knowledge in doing it? I think those people who trade without knowledge are crazy. When uou have no knowledge in trading you will easy to panic when the market is down. And it will result in the lost of your capital.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 08:27:48 AM
I will result to wasting of your money. We should remember that even pros are taking risk in trading and even lost there money how much more those who don’t have or do not know nothing about trading. We should take time to research and study about trading to know the strategies and techniques.
Activity: 672
April 06, 2018, 08:18:43 AM
For me, I think it is not a good idea to trade without having some knowledge. It is like playing a video game, but you were framed as a ‘noob’ because you do not know what you are doing to compete with them. I think it is better that you should know first the basics of trading before calling yourself an experienced one.
that's really what you say that if you want to go through trade work it must take very mature experience and details also in order to gain profits and avoid also from loss. so if I think in trading it must have experience
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
April 06, 2018, 08:17:40 AM
Don't do that guys, trading is very risky. trading without knowledge you will lose of money
it's better to learn about trading, trading is needed an analisys to get a profit.
Activity: 238
April 06, 2018, 08:08:02 AM
Trading without knowledge will be very harmful to the traders. Because of this reason, a trader can get profit for a moment but they can lose their whole investment at any time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
April 06, 2018, 07:31:34 AM

I appreciate your article. In my country there are many people who have lost money because of investing in crypto without knowledge.
After spending a lot of money, they blamed Cryptocurrency for the fact that Bitcoins are bad currencies and can not last long. I'm really angry and despise people like that.
We should know a rule, success is never easy to obtain. It is a long-term refinement of patience and hard work. Do you agree with me?
Pages:
Jump to: