Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading without losses? - page 2. (Read 30501 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
October 28, 2020, 05:44:50 AM
It's impossible to trade without losses, even the best traders of all time admit that they had some losses in their history. It's a part of the game, the best way is control your money management and if losses occur keep them small, don't add to losing positions.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
October 27, 2020, 10:02:18 PM
Look what bitcoin is doing !!! With such a pace, we can break through the level of 15000 by the end of the week. It turns out that no pandemic and no elections have the slightest effect on it! It grows by leaps and bounds!

This is what I call lossless trading! Buy bitcoin and wait for it to fly into the sky!
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
October 26, 2020, 07:32:39 AM
I am not sure if trading without losses is possible at all.

I tried a lot of times on BTC EUR and I cant say, i only had winnings. I believe thats imply impossible and only a marketing scheme. You cant run a shop without having costs, right? so losses in Trading are costs you would have if running a business. Its that easy
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
October 26, 2020, 03:55:41 AM
I don't think that subject is true or you can even find that subject example, trading is always come with risk, maybe if you mine or you farm them then you could decrease your risk but it would never be risk-free.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 26, 2020, 02:38:49 AM
Agree with you, The best trading strategy is that
Before investing in any coin you have to check all things about that coin such as it's
Trading volume
Price history chart
Total supply
Circulating supply
And best thing to check it's community and white paper of that token.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
October 26, 2020, 02:20:24 AM
I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
You can start to trade with small amount. Trade is risky profit or loss. I tell that if you don't accpet loss you can't trade. You need to buy good coin and hold it for some time when it price increase you sell it. This way you don't get any loss. So i suggest that you hold some coin.
I agree with your idea of holding a few quality coins. In my opinion, you want to trade without losses, you only need to buy BTC, ETH, XRP or LTC, don't panic when they drop, the price will rise again (this is common sense).
Activity: 490
https://www.xsl-labs.io
October 25, 2020, 11:32:37 PM
I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
You can start to trade with small amount. Trade is risky profit or loss. I tell that if you don't accpet loss you can't trade. You need to buy good coin and hold it for some time when it price increase you sell it. This way you don't get any loss. So i suggest that you hold some coin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
October 25, 2020, 05:16:09 PM
We all want to trade without losses, but we must experience losses to be successful. You can start with very small amounts, it is useful before making larger transactions.
You need to start trading on a demo account. Believe me, this is the best option for beginners. All traders lose their deposit. Better to lose it on a demo account)) Smiley Wink
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 21, 2020, 10:07:34 PM
I started trading for the first time with less capital. Because I remember that time my capital resulted from faucets. When I have a loss, I don’t mind. Until many times I was harmed. But from there I feel grateful because what I use is not a big capital.
So if you trade, it’s best to use a little capital, because it’s still learning. If you are already proficient, try with big capital.
But no matter how soon someone will fall, too. Cryptocurrency is very volatile
Never using daily necessities for trading is certainly very good, especially as beginners, there is no guarantee that we will immediately get a profit, for example money from playing faucets, bounties or money from airdrops even though later losing is not really thought of. It's different if we use our savings for our needs and use capital for trading. Beginner of trading always have bad result and must careful which one coin have to buy, for most safety to keep profitable with our profit always buy coin bigger coin and have lower price, better waiting when coin really drop to lower price and waiting good moment for buying.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
October 20, 2020, 05:59:43 AM
We all want to trade without losses, but we must experience losses to be successful. You can start with very small amounts, it is useful before making larger transactions.
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
October 20, 2020, 05:33:36 AM
Lossless trading is something completely unreal. I have not heard that someone succeeded in trading and at the same time had absolutely no losses. If topic starter wants to have absolutely no risks and no losses in trading, then it is easier for him to take the money to the bank, it will be much safer. Alternatively, many platforms now offer stacking. At a pretty good percentage. This can be a safe alternative to trading.
Activity: 686
October 20, 2020, 04:17:45 AM
its just a myth ,if you are trading then risk and reward both associated
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 20, 2020, 02:03:23 AM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
There is noway that you won't loss in trading specially in this volatile market.

But shortening the losses is applicable as long as you will not be greedy and fool to trust fake volume currencies.

and try to buy and Hold,because daytrading is really the most and riskiest in this field so if you are ready to hold once your bought coins fell,then you may not lose at all.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 19, 2020, 04:04:22 PM
Every successful person has failed in life. Even at one point in their lives they were defeated, frustrated by the results, and made many big mistakes in life. The same goes for every business, mistakes, losses or failures to achieve your goals. Take some time without being afraid. Raise your morale.  try to study how the market will run. Make full use of your crypto knowledge. Strategy and perseverance lead people to success. My words may not be acceptable, but I would say never look back and move forward.
Activity: 898
Merit: 19
Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)
October 17, 2020, 01:55:03 PM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

You cant trade without loss. Nornally, we trade to minimise Loss and Maximise profit. If you think you can trade without loss  you are wrong. If anyone gives you trick to trade without loss, that's what can make you endup loosing all your funds or making huge loss.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 16, 2020, 01:38:58 PM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
If you want to start trading in cryptocurrency firstly you need to know about crypto market and need to acquire knowledge about some reliable project. But trading isn’t a silly work man before entering here you need to acquire knowledge first. And must need patience and find out the reliable project then you will be gainer from here.       
Activity: 840
Merit: 102
October 16, 2020, 06:49:21 AM
I started trading for the first time with less capital. Because I remember that time my capital resulted from faucets. When I have a loss, I don’t mind. Until many times I was harmed. But from there I feel grateful because what I use is not a big capital.
So if you trade, it’s best to use a little capital, because it’s still learning. If you are already proficient, try with big capital.
But no matter how soon someone will fall, too. Cryptocurrency is very volatile
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 16, 2020, 06:08:09 AM
Just as it is not possible to trade without losses it is not possible to determine the amount of profit. Due to the ups and downs of the market no one can say when the price of the currency will go in which direction. There will be losses so you have to try to reduce the amount of damage by using your skills. Knowledge can be gained about both the successes and failures of trading. Trading activities such as dates key trades, profits, losses, and most importantly keeping track of a trader's performance and the emotions of that time will provide innovative benefits on the way to becoming a successful trader in the future.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
October 15, 2020, 11:27:13 PM
Trading, winning or losing is of course, no one can always win, because the market changes very quickly, even experienced people have difficulty adjusting in time. You can trade small amounts, the problem is how much profit do you need?
Pages:
Jump to: