Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading without losses? - page 3. (Read 30501 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
October 15, 2020, 11:23:35 AM
IMHO I doubt if it's ever completely possible to trade without some forms of losses here and there. I strongly belive that loss are inevitable and are just there to strengthen our learning curve
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
October 13, 2020, 12:53:21 PM
It is not possible to trade without losses specially to a newbie or to those who are new in trading, maybe it is all because they are still in a learning stage, even people who already know how to trade can also loss on it because in crypto price or value may increase or decrease anytime that is why sometimes traders will always having a hard time to trade perfectly.
Agree, unless he has the ability to predict what will happen in the market. There's no such thing as trading without losses. Even trading bots can cause you to lose money. Even expert traders has losses however they have strategy to minimize their lose. You can increase your trading success rate by having a good risk management.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
October 13, 2020, 08:53:01 AM
The best advice for anyone looking to start trading is to find yourself a competent mentor who will teach you. Otherwise, if you try to learn everything yourself, you will most likely get yourself a lot of bumps on it, and in the end you will lose all your money. This system is designed to enrich other people - not a traders.
You are absolutely right. This is indeed the case, and that is why I almost left the trade, since the losses are greater than the profits. I understand that the main problem for me is the lack of experience, but it is very difficult to find a mentor whom I can trust. Of course, I will not leave cryptocurrency trading, since I will be practicing on demos, but today investments will be more promising for me.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 504
October 13, 2020, 07:31:57 AM
This thread is quite old and I'm surprised it did came up but the, people new to trading still have this ideas of trading without loses which it's not possible. For emphasis, it's never possible. Having this idea is setting you on a course to loose already.
The best advice for anyone looking to start trading is to find yourself a competent mentor who will teach you. Otherwise, if you try to learn everything yourself, you will most likely get yourself a lot of bumps on it, and in the end you will lose all your money. This system is designed to enrich other people - not a traders.
This is why we have demo accounts on most platforms to help new traders practice trading. It's a thing of money and as such requires a lot of know how. Have equipped you are to being familiar with how the market works, puts you in a better position to succeeding on almost every trade you place but, the idea of not getting to loose is not worth conceiving at all.
Your not the only one moving the market. Your just try and have at the back of your mind that there would be some down times that comes with unanticipated events.
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
October 13, 2020, 07:20:01 AM
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
October 13, 2020, 06:20:13 AM
It is almost impossible to trade without making a loss because the only way to make a loss is to make a small mistake. If you are careful and want to trade very well then you need to know trading deeply then you can trade with relatively low loss. Most of the time, you have to face losses as a result of making wrong predictions of trading. trading is possible to reduce losses a lot if you are careful.
You can be careful, but make a mistake that will lead to loss of funds. So this is not a panacea for mistakes. If you adhere to risk management, the losses will be smaller, but I think it is unrealistic to trade without losses. It is very important to decide on a strategy and that there would be much more profitable trades than unprofitable ones, then you can trade.
Activity: 331
Merit: 14
October 13, 2020, 03:27:01 AM
Even with a lot of knowledge and experience in trading, you can still make losses, no one makes profit all the time. However, you can lower the risk using different techniques. I personally use tools like https://www.cryptoview.com which saves me time and help me with my trading.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 08, 2020, 07:55:58 AM
Trading without losses is impossible, because even professional traders will experience losses. So for newbie will definitely experience
losses, but we can minimize the losses. Indeed, starting trading for newbie must be from a small amount, so if it fails, recovery is easier.
The most important thing in trading is to be able to determine which coins to buy, you should choose coins with high volume so you can
minimize losses.
If a trader is highly intelligent and does have great expertise on trading, it's possible for him to not experience any loss. That person understood the market very well compared to other most of other traders.

To minimize losses, a trader should learn how to cut losses. Practice trading using small amount of money, then if you became much familiar, that's to trade more funds. Just always keep in mind, do not invest what you cannot afford to lose.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
August 07, 2020, 08:35:36 AM
It is almost impossible to trade without making a loss because the only way to make a loss is to make a small mistake. If you are careful and want to trade very well then you need to know trading deeply then you can trade with relatively low loss. Most of the time, you have to face losses as a result of making wrong predictions of trading. trading is possible to reduce losses a lot if you are careful.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 07, 2020, 08:23:47 AM
What got caught, the trade was profitable, you need to constantly learn and practice.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 07, 2020, 08:15:43 AM
It will not work, we traded without losses anyway. All the same, they will be, especially in the initial stage with the first deposits, which is why I went with a minimum deposit, we offer a broker Amarkets of $ 100
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
August 07, 2020, 06:27:17 AM
Trading without losses is impossible, because even professional traders will experience losses. So for newbie will definitely experience
losses, but we can minimize the losses. Indeed, starting trading for newbie must be from a small amount, so if it fails, recovery is easier.
The most important thing in trading is to be able to determine which coins to buy, you should choose coins with high volume so you can
minimize losses.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
August 07, 2020, 04:45:21 AM
Preventing not having any losses is really difficult because without proper analysis and a trading plan, it will be impossible for you to have a successful trade and not having losses. So if you want to avoid having losses, you need to learn how to analyze the market, make a trading plan, and you can also use a stop loss tool to minimize or limit your losses.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
August 07, 2020, 03:01:59 AM
Trading without losses is impossible.But Trader can minimize the losses by obey "the money management".
Because the most important to success in trading is the money management.It can minimize the losses.
Yes money management, a concrete plan and strategy. There's no way to trade without encountering losses but we can minimize it somehow. Just fill yourself with knowledge about trading and learn to analyze the market, this way you can gain idea and improve yourself to be a pro trader.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
August 06, 2020, 11:05:59 PM
Trading without losses is impossible.But Trader can minimize the losses by obey "the money management".
Because the most important to success in trading is the money management.It can minimize the losses.

Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
August 06, 2020, 03:03:15 PM
It's wholly unthinkable. It is quite normal for the expenditure to fluctuate in trading. So there can be a loss here, it can't be confessed that it will not ensue. Even if it is tiny, there are always casualties in trading. No substance how tremendous the traders are, in my opinion, periodically they have also confronted casualties.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 23, 2020, 12:15:15 PM
Losses are also part of trade,Normally every business have profit and loss so if you start trade with that loss is also part of trade then at the end you will e in profit.Learning is basic key for the successful trader and overcome the lacks,Technical analysis abut the trade is main skill for trader so get expertise in technical analysis.

Learn from the losses you faced but never repeat the same mistake. Learn to handle emotions in complex situation f trade.
Before entering into any trade or investing you should make yourself clear of all the possibilities that you can face. If you think you do not have the potential to face lose or you may will not be able to handle the changes in the market, do not invest in this. First make yourself ready, learn the strategies, find a suitable way and then enter into this market. Profit or loss, either way you will learn something.
And it cannot be denied that every trade must have experienced a loss and the difference is a large or small loss experienced.
but all of that will be an experience and lessons that can be well learned to become a professional trader.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
January 23, 2020, 12:13:59 PM
If you want to trade with low capital and don't want to get the most losses or minimize the smallest losses, then you just have to monitor the market and that's not possible if you have other activities, the other way is that you can make sell orders there and you don't need to monitor the market every time because, by making these orders at least you will get the expected profit without experiencing losses. But in trading the situation is very out of control, but when you are able to be patient and wait longer, then I think it will be okay for long-term trading.
This could be a good idea if you want to make money from trading. While trading you will have to notice either you are good in long term trading or short term as some people become greedy and they spend money for short term when they are not good in market analyzation. See the market before spending and try to be gain knowledge about day trading and long term trading for loss free result of your trading.

Yes, that's why it is always important to make experience in trading all the time, so you will know which part of your strategy you are good and which are your weaknesses, so you will finally check out what you will do daily and which part you prefer, is it daily or long term, as doing it is case to case, so you should know it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
January 23, 2020, 12:04:01 PM
If you want to trade with low capital and don't want to get the most losses or minimize the smallest losses, then you just have to monitor the market and that's not possible if you have other activities, the other way is that you can make sell orders there and you don't need to monitor the market every time because, by making these orders at least you will get the expected profit without experiencing losses. But in trading the situation is very out of control, but when you are able to be patient and wait longer, then I think it will be okay for long-term trading.
This could be a good idea if you want to make money from trading. While trading you will have to notice either you are good in long term trading or short term as some people become greedy and they spend money for short term when they are not good in market analyzation. See the market before spending and try to be gain knowledge about day trading and long term trading for loss free result of your trading.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
January 22, 2020, 06:01:41 PM
the hard part of trading with low capital is having to accumulate assets without serious mistakes, if the order is always opposite the trend line and then facing a long loss it will greatly affect the total assets owned, I recommend margin options as an alternative, the risk is indeed not better but this is quite helpful in accumulating sufficient target balances to start regular trading with a more stable psychological condition.
Pages:
Jump to: