Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading without losses? - page 6. (Read 30501 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 260
November 29, 2019, 12:03:18 AM
If you want to try your hand at margin trading, the golden rule is to always set a stop loss for your orders. But margin trading is recommended only to very experienced traders who are versed in technical analysis. I advise you to Google Telegram channels, Twitter accounts, etc. in which experienced traders spread their analytics and you can learn from them. A good solution is to buy reliable digital assets for the long term, that is, a simple investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
November 28, 2019, 11:26:15 PM
I wish there's a trading technique that actually exist where you invest your money with low risk potential but sadly mate a kind of investment like that doesn't exist. Even real estate investment has its risk cause you have to take care of all the maintenance, miscellaneous fees and those clients who ghost you. In my experience if you want to invest in the crypto platform you must be prepared to take risks. Personally ive failed countless times in trading but im still learning from it so i might give it another try.
Trying to trade without losses is completely different than to trade in a way that takes very low risks, the former is impossible while the later is being done by traders all around the world every single day, what you need to do is to study money management techniques because that is the best way to control your risk, however you must remember one thing the smaller the risk that you take the smaller your profits will be and since so many traders prefer short term profits it is almost impossible for them to employ a strategy like that.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 23, 2019, 10:35:08 AM
I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
Trading is definitely a loss and never always wins. But in order to be profitable, we must minimize the risk of loss and huge victory to become a professional trader.
First, you need to have knowledge of trading, common patterns and indicators like MACD, EMA, RSI. Besides, before trading real, you should try with demo account and consider how you manage your risk well or not. Those are the basic steps to becoming a professional trader.

When you are the first time in trading, don't expect too much money or profit in your early trade because most of the time it gives a little bit extra than what you expect. Lossing of income is just a start to learn more things that you can use in the future, use your mistakes and loses as knowledge to improve your self and skils for the future. There are a lot of newbie traders that spend a lot of money in just a coin and investing and waiting for their profit. There are a lot of techniques and procedure to succeed your every trade.

I wish there's a trading technique that actually exist where you invest your money with low risk potential but sadly mate a kind of investment like that doesn't exist. Even real estate investment has its risk cause you have to take care of all the maintenance, miscellaneous fees and those clients who ghost you. In my experience if you want to invest in the crypto platform you must be prepared to take risks. Personally ive failed countless times in trading but im still learning from it so i might give it another try.
That is the most important thing in trading which is the learning. If you failed a lot of times, don't be sad or angry about it and be happy instead because that is the proof that you are trying your best in order to succeed in a profession or field that you have chosen. Just continue doing what you currently doing and take all of the lessons from the mistakes and use that as a boost to level yourself up.

One of the techniques I learned to base my experience is to wait for the right time and always look at the graph there are different patterns on the chart make sure you know how and what it is. There is a lot of tutorials you can use, make your study too just additional learning. The best technique is to ask other people who are knowledgeable about trading and also a lot of experience. You can use as an advantage to other trade that there is a guide came to your mentor.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
November 23, 2019, 06:20:42 AM
I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
Trading is definitely a loss and never always wins. But in order to be profitable, we must minimize the risk of loss and huge victory to become a professional trader.
First, you need to have knowledge of trading, common patterns and indicators like MACD, EMA, RSI. Besides, before trading real, you should try with demo account and consider how you manage your risk well or not. Those are the basic steps to becoming a professional trader.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
November 23, 2019, 12:14:52 AM
That is the most important thing in trading which is the learning. If you failed a lot of times, don't be sad or angry about it and be happy instead because that is the proof that you are trying your best in order to succeed in a profession or field that you have chosen. Just continue doing what you currently doing and take all of the lessons from the mistakes and use that as a boost to level yourself up.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
November 22, 2019, 10:02:11 PM
Activity: 756
November 22, 2019, 08:57:05 PM
It is impossible to trade without losses, but it is possible to minimize them. Work out your specific trading strategy and tightly limit losses. Also, do not enter into risky transactions and do not buy under the influence of emotions.

I find amazing how some traders want to obtain the benefits of trading but they do not want to accept the consequences, trading comes with risk anyone that does not want to deal with it should get out of the  market and never comeback, and this is even more true in this market which can move so fast that by the time you decide what to do you already lost some of your capital, however reducing your losses is possible but only if you manage your money conservatively which is not something many do.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 17, 2019, 11:59:35 AM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
It is hard sometimes to prevent having losses in trading, especially when the market is down badly. I think for us to minimize our losses in trading is not taking a huge risk because if you just take a small risk in trading you will also get a minimal losses. You could also monitor the market charts that you avoid letting your profit goes down.
Trading is difficult and risky, and you must have sufficient capital and must have the basic knowledge and skills needed to trade and manage risk, you will surely benefit and the key is to have a plan, and whatever happens continues to hold on to that plan and consistency .
and if the market is bad, stop for a moment to study the market situation and return to do a more detailed analysis and you can trade again after the market recovers.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 17, 2019, 10:19:54 AM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
It is hard sometimes to prevent having losses in trading, especially when the market is down badly. I think for us to minimize our losses in trading is not taking a huge risk because if you just take a small risk in trading you will also get a minimal losses. You could also monitor the market charts that you avoid letting your profit goes down.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
November 16, 2019, 05:02:04 PM
It is impossible to trade without losses, but it is possible to minimize them. Work out your specific trading strategy and tightly limit losses. Also, do not enter into risky transactions and do not buy under the influence of emotions.

Yeah lose and profit both are part of the business but we can do something against it to reduce the lose and increase profit. We should only try to start trading with good and high potential coins and don’t let your emotions come across your earning from trading as price use to change and we will have to grab the right time for buying coins at a low price.
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
November 15, 2019, 01:11:31 PM
Even the trading gurus that makes thousands of dollars on a daily basis from trading knows that there is absolutely no way to trade without losing anything because losing is part of the game, there are just bad days sometimes and you are bound to encounter them occassionally, but one of the things you should always avoid as a trader is greediness, FOMO and learn when to exit a trade even when you haven't hit your target in it yet.
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
November 15, 2019, 08:51:41 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
November 15, 2019, 06:39:04 AM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
Yes, it's possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning. You can start with at least BTC0.001 but you should check an exchange's minimum withdrawal first because you wouldn't be able to withdraw it if it's below their minimum withdrawal amount. Regarding to your Subject question, you can't trade without losses, that only occurs in your dreams. In reality, even professional traders and brokers experience losses too because no one can predict what will happen in future.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 15, 2019, 06:04:25 AM
No, this is not possible. Any expert out there will agree. Trading just like every other business has profit and losses, the success mantra is to have higher success as compared to failure. And be better with successful trades in comparison to losing ones
I do not know where people get the idea that you can somehow trade without incurring losses, if you do not want to lose money then do not trade but if you want to trade then you need to prepare yourself and accept you will lose money from time to time, but as long as you can earn more money over the long term than what you lose then you will be fine, and the only way to know if you can do that is to test your strategy against the past data and confirm it.
Most people are afraid of trading and very few can succeed in day trading. I think it takes a lot of good knowledge to survive and not always be profitable in this market. I personally always have a new plan when it comes to trading and stay calm under all circumstances to avoid losses if the market has sudden collapse.

Of course, it is still not possible to avoid losses in trading and during this time you should limit your investment because the risk is huge and puts you in danger at any time.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
November 15, 2019, 02:15:00 AM
thats it is possible almost 95% did not occur because it is impossible to trade without get to losses and the main big risk in trading is loss then after that can to get profit. you can avoid losses in trading by being patient, waiting for the right time to sell or buy and monitoring price developments every day. that may be an old trick but that's it can make you benefit in trading.
Activity: 1236
November 14, 2019, 10:34:38 AM
i think speculation technique is good one from the trading technique so its better to choose this one for avoiding losses
According to my, I think both the skills are connected to crypto while trading its important to speculate your money then spend. Trading is about the knowledge you will need high standard information about trading. Where there is profit there will be chances for lose so don’t be so emotional in trading just give your best.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 14, 2019, 09:27:37 AM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
yes, there is no one who can be sure that trading without losing but if minimizing the loss maybe everyone does it on their own. if indeed you are a beginner, it would be nice if you start trading with little initial capital. I think a beginner is still not qualified in analyzing or having a good strategy, so beginners need to learn. with a small initial capital, in my opinion it is the best way to minimize losses in trading. in my opinion a good step if beginners want to learn first and put a little initial capital.
Activity: 164
Merit: 2
November 14, 2019, 02:12:38 AM
See, there is really nothing I personally know that comes with RISK FREE thing. So it should never be about that but more to do with how you manage the risk. If you do it accurately, it will help you gain or else not. It’s easier to manage risk with good money/risk management and then it’s also about using right option to work with. I do that a lot easier with My Crypto Paradise, as its one place where I get signals and all major help with working. So this kind of makes the working risk free.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 13, 2019, 08:09:51 AM
i think speculation technique is good one from the trading technique so its better to choose this one for avoiding losses
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
https://neironix.io/
November 13, 2019, 05:06:43 AM
Trading is not possible without losses; purely statistically sooner or later at least one even small loss will be committed. There are traders who have a large win-win series of transactions, but it is still interrupted by at least one losing one, I try to combine coins on the neironix.io in the portfolio section, which would give constantly positive dynamics of portfolio growth, but since the market fluctuates, my portfolio also sometimes goes into drawdown.
Pages:
Jump to: