Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading without losses? - page 47. (Read 30501 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 08:11:01 AM
there are no trades that win continuously, surely in a time there will be a loss because everyone who enters the market has a strategy to win. to minimize the risk of losses I do is divide into a coin portfolio, win on some coins will cover the loss on other coins
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
November 04, 2018, 08:07:31 AM
It is not possible to trade without loss, once you enter the cryptographic market, then we dare to take risks, dare take risk to have the opportunity to earn high profits, so where there is High risk is good profit

Trading do involve risk which ever field it may be and especially when people want to trade crypto then it involve higher risk as volatility is higher. This also means that people who have limited money or cannot afford to lose should be staying away else their risk could be very huge as they may lose lot of money if market sinks after their trade.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
November 04, 2018, 08:02:44 AM
Trading without losses is impossible to happen, even how expert you are in trading there's a big possibility that you may lose. And that lose it may be served you a lesson that you must be learned from mistakes, every one of us is not perfect on trading. The reason why we need to have a deep research before we engaging in trading works to lessen our lose. That's why I much prefer in holding than trading too risky at all.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 07:46:09 AM
I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
As soon as you enter a trade your risk of losing will be started , without loss there is no way you can start trading , all trades try to minimize there losses or take a calculated risk with proper analysis

yes you can start trading with less capital also , before trading anything do proper analysis study about the coin and calculate the risk and then enter the trade
yes there no way anyone trade without losses , is it was then everyone would be making ton of money
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
November 04, 2018, 07:44:23 AM
I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

Of course you can start trading with a small amount of money as a learning path, but to not meet a situation that is contrary to our expectations, a decrease in assets, certainly will not be possible. It is how we manage the conditions that occur during our trading process that will determine the final outcome of our actions.
Activity: 98
November 04, 2018, 07:39:41 AM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
As soon as you enter a trade your risk of losing will be started , without loss there is no way you can start trading , all trades try to minimize there losses or take a calculated risk with proper analysis

yes you can start trading with less capital also , before trading anything do proper analysis study about the coin and calculate the risk and then enter the trade
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
November 04, 2018, 07:27:15 AM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
You really want to be a trader then you should know first that you can't avoid losses especially if you are newbie in trading. So expect that you will have losses. Even if you became a trader for how many years you still can't avoid losses. Losses was there along with success.

You can start with small amount. It's actually advisable for a newbie trader to use small amount at first since he/she is still practicing. To avoid lossing of big amount.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 05:07:57 AM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
Trading can not fail but we have ways to fix it in the direction of better. We should diversify our portfolio. If altcoin 1 makes your $ 50 in 2 days, altcoin 2 will help you earn $ 100 in 2 days. That is my strategy to be traded against losses.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 04, 2018, 05:03:20 AM
It is not possible to trade without loss, once you enter the cryptographic market, then we dare to take risks, dare take risk to have the opportunity to earn high profits, so where there is High risk is good profit
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 01:39:53 AM
no trading without losses. every trade must have a loss, and that is for learning. this is the ease of trading crypto, you can trade with small money. so the loss won't be big. on this capital you can practice trading without fear of losing big money. so you can start trading safely.
even an expert ever suffering loss in their first trade.but the points was how we manage losses in each our trading.using small money and trading could help us to manage and learn how to generate profit.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
November 04, 2018, 12:23:55 AM
no trading without losses. every trade must have a loss, and that is for learning. this is the ease of trading crypto, you can trade with small money. so the loss won't be big. on this capital you can practice trading without fear of losing big money. so you can start trading safely.
I think it is better to say, all traders can be experienced to lose in trading which I think will help to strengthen your knowledge about trading.
Before you become a successful trader you will experience some loses that will help to learn from your mistakes. It's a part of the trading experience to become a professional trader.

If there are some traders that can trade without loses we can't call them a professional trader because they don't know the feeling if you lose in trading and I am sure when the time comes they don't how to sell their holdings(cut their losses before the coins become no value.)

So, the experience is one of the reasons why there are many experienced traders can exit before they lose a big investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
November 03, 2018, 11:52:06 PM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
November 03, 2018, 10:00:32 PM
It's impossible to trade without losing, even the most experienced traders still suffering lost, the difference is the experience user know when to cutloss to minimise the lost, there are tons of things to learn and need a lot of experience before you start to understand about trading, you can start your trade by learning the basic about indicators and join signal group, find reliable source of news and trade with small amount to test your knowledge about the market, there is no shortcut to be successful in trading, you need to build your knowledge and experience bit by bit
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 03, 2018, 09:38:59 PM
First, nobody is perfect, so its also applicable to crypto trading. I guarantee you that everyone has suffered a lost one way or another, its just how you react from your losses. Other lost interest, but there are people who take it as a challenge.

Yes, its possible to trade with small amounts. I started with around $100 was able to grow it overtime specially last year, but 2018 is different, hard to make a decent returns unless you're willing to take more risk specially day trading.
You're right there is nothing perfect. every trader must have suffered losses even at the beginning many traders also definitely experienced many failures and losses. but you are right, this is about how you deal with your losses. some traders see this as a challenge so they can get up and learn from experience. secondly no problem start with small amount
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
November 03, 2018, 09:37:15 PM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

Trading without a loss seems unlikely because there is always a possibility that you would incur it. Just do not be afraid of losing but instead, you should just treat losing as a learning opportunity to do better next time. Learn from your mistakes and think of ways so that you can avoid doing it next time you trade.

Even those who are very profitable in trading now lose when they are starting and even now, they are still losing but they already know what to do when the trade is not in their favor. The way to minimize your loss is to always have a trading plan.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 08:14:38 PM
There isn't any way to trade without lose. Trading is a risky method, but it is also a great way to make more money with cryptocurrencies if you have the required knowledge and experience. You can minimize the risks of losing, but avoiding the losses is impossible, in my opinion.
Activity: 27
November 03, 2018, 07:47:14 PM
 Cool Cool  I know that everybody loss when are trading, its part of the system, however you shouldn´t loss the patience and sometimes try to follow your instintc.   Cool Cool
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
November 03, 2018, 07:40:08 PM
You can start with small amount of money say $50 and then maybe move up but trading is much more about studying the market and latest event. You have to study the project compare and then make choices accordingly
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
November 03, 2018, 07:33:54 PM
Trading without losses, I think is impossible especially in  trading cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency are very volatile, and its  losses is normal also a big risk being involved. Very possible is,  you can minimize your losses,  be able to cut loss when market is heading to bearish.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
November 03, 2018, 07:33:23 PM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

In the world of Trading there is no such thing as trading without losses.

Only way how you can make gauranteed money is basically by just funding your BTC and lending it out to margin traders. You can do this on Bitmex and on Bitfinex, right now if you got 1BTC that you lend out you would profit about 0.0001 Sats daily so about $0.63 daily of profits without risk.

However there is the risk of Bitmex or Bitfinex getting hacked, doing exit scam, or your account getting hacked, etc. So there will always be some form of risk but its way better than keeping your money in a US savings account which earns nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: