Pages:
Author

Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin - page 20. (Read 31889 times)

Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Nominex support
Hi,

your admin banned me from Telegram without reason, i ask the same think twice only because i do not remember it !!! Please let me know when you will hit exchanges? And which exchanges?
And what is a price of your coin now?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
Keep the chill and wait for the team to announce it on right time, its better to start in a slow phase with a good outcome than to hurry thing up leading to unexpected result.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Hi,

your admin banned me from Telegram without reason, i ask the same think twice only because i do not remember it !!! Please let me know when you will hit exchanges? And which exchanges?
Of course, because it doesnt must an major exchange site so the price is not what you expect but you can buy or sell BBC coin at here:
https://idex.market/eth/bbc
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Hi,

Hello. Exchange announcements will come at a later date and we will make a public announcement once they come to fruition.
Activity: 14
Hi,

https://medium.com/@tra_dove/tradove-token-distribution-information-47992bea601e

Here is the article that has all the information regarding our token distribution.

Our bonus tokens will be coming out around April 20th and our referral tokens will be distributed around May 20th.
At this point a large number of the purchased tokens have been distributed with only a small batch remaining. Thank you all for your support.
I´m waiting for Tradove to send me the tokens to my ERC20 wallet. I´m trying to add this token to myetherwallet (ERC20 wallet) but I cannot find the "Token Contract Address".

Do you guys know how to obtain it?
Token distribution will start 15 March and be completely by 20 March, so you do not need to do anything until the official announcement. Currently no one knows about Token Contract Address.

I haven´t received my tokens yet.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Notice on the telegram say all ordered token have finished sending and bonus tokens will come at a later date. If you still have not received the BBC, quickly contact with them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
I´m waiting for Tradove to send me the tokens to my ERC20 wallet. I´m trying to add this token to myetherwallet (ERC20 wallet) but I cannot find the "Token Contract Address".

there is no contract address yet, but team promised publishing the contract address  soon

Correct. We will inform everyone here soon about the contract address.

No you don't.

The address was only shared in your telegram, lucky I had another user lurking there (as your telegram admins banned me for expressing negative sentiment)

https://etherscan.io/address/0xe7D3e4413E29ae35B0893140F4500965c74365e5

thank you for keeping us informed, the team is silent about the payments for some reason
Activity: 308
First Trading Ecosystem
Telegram is the easiest way to update after ICO, most supports are there chatting.... But seems more and more problem reports with the same issue are arising after the announcement of distribution of tokens...
Activity: 75
So all tokens distributed except bonus ones. I hope during the March ur team was working to list tradove b2bcoin on top  exchanges. The reputation is so important for the investors and we need to see some serious actions. After having 52M token sales we dont want to see the b2bcoin on some messy exchanges.
I see about 10,000 investors have been distributed. We are waiting for the details of the total supply tokens that is seem increasing after each time refresh.
Activity: 43

there is no contract address yet, but team promised publishing the contract address  soon

Correct. We will inform everyone here soon about the contract address.

No you don't.

The address was only shared in your telegram, lucky I had another user lurking there (as your telegram admins banned me for expressing negative sentiment)

https://etherscan.io/address/0xe7D3e4413E29ae35B0893140F4500965c74365e5

Activity: 1
The new telegram bot automatically kicked me out because some person got the same name as me. Now i can't get back in and no way to contact the mods.

Maybe before implementing such an aggressive bot, think of its implication or how it can be abused.
Activity: 20

Seriously, Tradove's telegram group is run by plebs and total noobs posing as crypto experts.

I just got banned for asking a simple question, in the public channel.

Being an investor in their ICO, I now feel how stupid I have been and will probably be left with holding worthless bags of Tradove tokens

It seems like it is nothing more but a blatant money grab. The whole ICO is done wrong, there is not even a smart contract.
The ICO hard-cap was modified, because - as the CEO said, they would need the extra money to pay for taxes.
Then , the ICO end-date was extended and people were effectively buying tokens after the end-date.
Then, it became unclear when the token would be unlocked (there is not even a smart contract!) and as of today,
there is still no sight on an Exchange willing to list this token. This ICO ended weeks ago.
Probably, they thought it would be easy to get listed after grabbing 52M USD. Now, the telegram group admins are promising a listing in April.

That must be a fool's joke.

Be smart and sell it before it vanishes, rumor goes it will be "released" in 2 days.

First of all i want to say i dont like some of the admins in the telegram too, but your post is ridiculous.
Every ICO is a money grab, thats the purpose of the ICO's, companys collect money to realise the ideas they have. Not having a smart contract was a good thing, that allowed them to reach the hard cap, because this way they can accept fiat, which if they actually reached the hardcap (i have a theory they didnt, u can check my post from the last month, but i cant be sure about it, so i take it as they say) according to etherscan was most preferable way to deposit because of the crypto crash. First time i see about hard cap being modified and im following this ico since early January? The cap was always 52M. Now at first i didnt like the fact they extended the ico because serious companys have to stick to what they say, but when you think about it, it is good long term. If you are a long term investor you want them to have the money to achieve what they aim for, you dont want the company to run out of money and not being able to complete their roadmap. It is clear from the start that tokens will be unlocked after distribution, there was a discussion if we should lock them, but only that, never a tradove member said that the tokens will be locked. And about the exchanges... It was said from the start that we will receive the tokens before Q1 ends, that means we can get them on March 31, which also means the exchanges will be no earlier than April. Its not that hard to connect the points, you just have to think a little.

Seriously, Tradove's telegram group is run by plebs and total noobs posing as crypto experts.

Being an investor in their ICO, I now feel how stupid I have been and will probably be left with holding worthless bags of Tradove tokens

It seems like it is nothing more but a blatant money grab. The whole ICO is done wrong, there is not even a smart contract.
The ICO hard-cap was modified, because - as the CEO said, they would need the extra money to pay for taxes.
Then , the ICO end-date was extended and people were effectively buying tokens after the end-date.
Then, it became unclear when the token would be unlocked (there is not even a smart contract!) and as of today,
there is still no sight on an Exchange willing to list this token. This ICO ended weeks ago.
Probably, they thought it would be easy to get listed after grabbing 52M USD. Now, the telegram group admins are promising a listing in April.

Be smart and sell it before it vanishes, rumor goes it will be "released" in 2 days.

You should wait a few more days before evaluating its future. They may encounter some issues that should be delayed, we will consider it more accurately in the next few days.
Activity: 43

Activity: 356
Hi, at 20 March you will distribute the tokens. Are you gonna send the tokens automatically a my MEW? When you hit exchanges? And which exchanges?

Our team will make an announcement concerning exchanges in due time. Thanks for the support!

looking forward for further infomation about exchange market ,i will wait for information with impatience. keep your hard work team!
Hi, at 20 March you will distribute the tokens. Are you gonna send the tokens automatically a my MEW? When you hit exchanges? And which exchanges?

I think such a large project will not take long to wait for listing, but team has not yet commented any exchange
They are doing things with certainty, the official announcement will be made when all preparation work is done. That will ensure the interests of investors, we wait and see the future of it.

Our team will make an announcement concerning exchanges in due time. Thanks for the support!
Activity: 630

I think such a large project will not take long to wait for listing, but team has not yet commented any exchange
Pages:
Jump to: