Pages:
Author

Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin - page 18. (Read 31889 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

The only place this coin is traded is at IDEX

Since the announcement at https://medium.com/@tra_dove/announcement-tradove-to-be-listed-on-hitbtc-5f31db5a2ffe we have heard nothing about exact dates.

"Soon" is just to keep you on the leash

And soon, is not a week.

Soon (adverb): In or after a short time.
"everyone will soon know the truth"
synonyms:   in a short time, shortly, presently, in the near future, before long, in a little while, in a minute, in a moment, in an instant, in a twinkling, in the twinkling of an eye, before you know it, any minute (now), any day (now), any time (now), by and by; informalpronto, in (less than) no time, in no time (at all), in a jiffy, in two shakes, in two shakes of a lamb's tail, before you can say Jack Robinson; informalsharpish, in a tick, in two ticks; dateddirectly; archaicanon; literaryere long
"she'll be there soon"

This company is failing hard in the crypto space. Unfortunately, this will be reflected on the price.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
It is really annoying, same in their telegram. All you get is "soon, soon and soon".
They can only say that, they can't say "late, late and late". Everything comes when it will come, no one can force them. People can only accept or sell everything.
Activity: 97
It is really annoying, same in their telegram. All you get is "soon, soon and soon".
Activity: 630
No more updates since the ICO ended? Is there any conflict on legal or any other issues? Hopefully by next week there will be convincing updates or news from the team.
perhaps they still continue to celebrate the achievement of Hardcap Wink otherwise I can not explain it
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
No more updates since the ICO ended? Is there any conflict on legal or any other issues? Hopefully by next week there will be convincing updates or news from the team.
Activity: 392
3-4 weeks about exchange announcement and now we are waiting for the listing 3-4 weeks more? and when will be the other exchange announcements?
Funny, apparently we invested in similar projects ;-)
That's true and unfortunately far from ideal.
I think the team is really wokring, and they are working hard, but at the same time I have quite often the impression that the organization and the advance planning could be way better.
listing on the exchange will give us nothing but disappointment, as long as the project does not have a finished working product
It is very sad if the developer does not make announcements about the status of the work. I hope we get more information.
Activity: 176
I just want to thank you all for being so patient with our process. We are continually working and striving to be the best we can.
Activity: 826
3-4 weeks about exchange announcement and now we are waiting for the listing 3-4 weeks more? and when will be the other exchange announcements?
I think the team is really wokring, and they are working hard, but at the same time I have quite often the impression that the organization and the advance planning could be way better.
listing on the exchange will give us nothing but disappointment, as long as the project does not have a finished working product
Activity: 252
Facebook and LinkedIn enable instantaneous direct relationships among and between individuals on opposite sides of the world. Google is not suitable for this because most of Google’s information is consumer-oriented. Google information is less B2B relevant. Without a substantial modification of his “Friend Circles”, Facebook is not compatible with B2B. To adapt successfully with B2B, LinkedIn products have to be redesigned substantially.
Activity: 75
I really hope that the project will benefit from his experience with Apple and Yahoo

Let's see what April brings for the whole project. A nice start hitting the exchange(s) would be helpful of course!
Activity: 910
I really hope that the project will benefit from his experience with Apple and Yahoo

These are some nice news, thank you Kent :-)
Hopefully, when this stupid march madness is over, we are going to see some better times for the market - and of course, above all then for tradove, I hope we get a nice start when hitting exchanges!
Looking forward to more announcements from you guys soon! :-)
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
TraDove is happy to announce that we will list our token on HitBTC! The exact date of listing as well as full details will be confirmed soon. TraDove is also working with other major exchanges for the future as well. Thank you all for your support!
great news! this is a good start and I think next exchange will be Binance or kucoin
really hard to understand the tradove team. You guys got 52M usd, not 52K usd. HITBTC main volumes are on the top 20 old coins.  Even I can't see any coins from new one who has more than 100BTC volume per day.  From more than 550 coins which they are listing, almost 300 of them has no volume at all, even 200 of them under 1000usd per day. And you selected such "serious" exchange for the latest biggest hardcapped ico... You need to proud with yourself. Most of investors was expecting such serious exchange announcements after waiting so long time. Not ico coins cemetery  HITBTC. So do your best to fix ur mistake and put it some big exchanges, and pay the amount of fee from million dollars...

I understand your concerns and want you to know that this is only just the beginning. We have plenty more exchanges that we are working on. Thank you.
TraDove is happy to announce that we will list our token on HitBTC! The exact date of listing as well as full details will be confirmed soon. TraDove is also working with other major exchanges for the future as well. Thank you all for your support!
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
is the coin traded on a decentralized exchange Idex? I think the orders reflect the current value https://idex.market/eth/bbc
Activity: 75
really hard to understand the tradove team. You guys got 52M usd, not 52K usd. HITBTC main volumes are on the top 20 old coins.  Even I can't see any coins from new one who has more than 100BTC volume per day.  From more than 550 coins which they are listing, almost 300 of them has no volume at all, even 200 of them under 1000usd per day. And you selected such "serious" exchange for the latest biggest hardcapped ico... You need to proud with yourself. Most of investors was expecting such serious exchange announcements after waiting so long time. Not ico coins cemetery  HITBTC. So do your best to fix ur mistake and put it some big exchanges, and pay the amount of fee from million dollars...
Pages:
Jump to: