Pages:
Author

Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin - page 15. (Read 31889 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
coin is going to the scam coin mode and company is still doing nothing, seem they are so happy to see x/10 prices. during 3-4 month ico their marketting was well organized with congressman, tv show and with other important guys talk on the videos. And  company was telling exchange price will start from ico prices for sure.. and after collected money we saw all was lie and even nothing is true. So well organized lessons from the team. And to move all complained people from the group and let the hired people to talk just positive. But as we see even its not enough and during 4 days hitbtc listing price dumped 3 times more. Soon we will see 1 cent and lower prices. Good job from Kent and their theather team. Now Im applying to the SEC and will put so many articles related with scamming and cheating people, to capture their money... At least after all from team the people has to get their punishment because of letting investors to be so hard situation.

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Tradove is 60% down from ICO price Sad Tradove is trying to implement traditional business model to crypto world. In crypto you need to market and engage your audience.
That is predictable.
The bearish market is one reason, but the major one is the TOKEN is not essential to the platform.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
There is a great potential in the Chinese market, I think it will attract a lot of investors!
Activity: 644
Hello admin...approx what may be timeline for next exchange after HitBtc

We don't have an approximate date since exchange negotiations have a lot of factors in play that can dictate the official dates. Thank you!
Are you serious Kent? At April 14, 2018, 03:16:58 PM you said about listed at Hitbtc today

TraDove is live now on Hitbtc. I have had many investments that have had Hitbtc as their first exchange and I can't remember one that started right on time. Hitbtc are always unorganized with everything they do. To be honest I'm surprised traders still use it.

But if the volume is good on Hitbtc other exchanges will add TraDove. It's all business and if they see money to be made they will add it.

Hopefully in 6 months or so we'll be in a good place. All takes time with so many tokens/coins entering the markets.
I am pleased to hear that this coin came to hitBTC. I am keeping a good amount of this coin in my portfolio as I am seeing that the developers are much active in listing their coins at different exchanges and in that way when a new exchange will hit then the price will skyrocket at that moment.
I am sure that a coin like this is easily accepted on bigger exchanges and are kept at a high rate on those exchanges.
Activity: 176
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Tradove is 60% down from ICO price Sad Tradove is trying to implement traditional business model to crypto world. In crypto you need to market and engage your audience.
I think the worst fall is yet to come, because bounty hunters are going to sell their rewards.
Activity: 504
Activity: 1043
It was live on hitbtc yesterday, they have also fulfilled their promises. Hope this is a good start, the team dev will more active in contacting other exchange sites.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

We don't have an approximate date since exchange negotiations have a lot of factors in play that can dictate the official dates. Thank you!
Are you serious Kent? At April 14, 2018, 03:16:58 PM you said about listed at Hitbtc today

TraDove is live now on Hitbtc. I have had many investments that have had Hitbtc as their first exchange and I can't remember one that started right on time. Hitbtc are always unorganized with everything they do. To be honest I'm surprised traders still use it.

But if the volume is good on Hitbtc other exchanges will add TraDove. It's all business and if they see money to be made they will add it.

Hopefully in 6 months or so we'll be in a good place. All takes time with so many tokens/coins entering the markets.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
I saw on my way how similar projects after the providence of the ICO perished, all because of the inability to give a strong marketing move, an example of this could be the Zonto project
Activity: 14

Activity: 1043
Hey everyone, HitBTC has told us to expect the 17th of this month to be formally listed. Thank you for your patience.
Let's keep our fingers crossed that not just everybody is starting to dump immediately :-/
What is your basis on your statement that people will dump, this project is not good?
IMO, hitbtc is not a good site, the volume is low, I think with this kind of big project, we need an aggressive start especially in exchanges.
The major exchanges are our expectation when investing in the ICO coins but it is very difficult. Temporarily accept a medium exchange site for trading, it is better than no exchange site.
What about other exchanges? Or did you only try to get listed at hitbtc? There are some others too who list free of charge

We are certainly trying to get on other exchanges as well. They take more than just money to complete though but we are indeed in negotiations with other ones. Thank you!
Activity: 252
The main purpose of Tradove B2B 2.0 is to ensure and maintain credibility, both on and off the network. There are several ways to achieve it. The basic authentication of potential network members is at the first level. TraDove has developed a proprietary process to ensure prospective new members efficiently. Once logged in, democratic rankings such as those deployed by LinkedIn or Yelp retain the members credibility level. This activity is very important. This is a device that helps maintain the quality perception of the TraDove network.
Activity: 14
the team moved me out from their telegram group with the reason of making "fud". to listen truth became fud by the team. fuck my brain cause of investing that project. They even not able to send bought bonus tokens at the right time. Or they used all that investors bonus coins to dump on the market and trying to have more time to collect from dumped prices....  And now Im totally sure that they didnt sell  all coins to the investors and because of written " unsold coins will be burned" they showed more than 20 million coins like sold and selling by company on the current markets with the x4 x5 times dumped prices.. and "SEC" issue, most of investors are joining to them because of  it but as usual we fooled by Tradove... 1 month after tokens no exchange, no bonus tokens, no project news, nothing.. only weekly dining and hired team members photos. thats 52M hardcapped project....

my friend they are fucking idiots, moved me out from their telegram before 40 days because i made the same simple question 2 times in two seperate days (no fud). They took 52M $ only to announce trips!!!
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Hey everyone, HitBTC has told us to expect the 17th of this month to be formally listed. Thank you for your patience.
Let's keep our fingers crossed that not just everybody is starting to dump immediately :-/
What is your basis on your statement that people will dump, this project is not good?
IMO, hitbtc is not a good site, the volume is low, I think with this kind of big project, we need an aggressive start especially in exchanges.
Activity: 75
the team moved me out from their telegram group with the reason of making "fud". to listen truth became fud by the team. fuck my brain cause of investing that project. They even not able to send bought bonus tokens at the right time. Or they used all that investors bonus coins to dump on the market and trying to have more time to collect from dumped prices....  And now Im totally sure that they didnt sell  all coins to the investors and because of written " unsold coins will be burned" they showed more than 20 million coins like sold and selling by company on the current markets with the x4 x5 times dumped prices.. and "SEC" issue, most of investors are joining to them because of  it but as usual we fooled by Tradove... 1 month after tokens no exchange, no bonus tokens, no project news, nothing.. only weekly dining and hired team members photos. thats 52M hardcapped project....
Activity: 97
What about other exchanges? Or did you only try to get listed at hitbtc? There are some others too who list free of charge
In their telegram the only answer to questions like this is always SOON
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: