Pages:
Author

Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin - page 4. (Read 31887 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 06:23:20 AM
TraDove's newest weekly newsletter for the week of Dec 3, 2018:

https://medium.com/@tra_dove/tradove-development-update-week-of-12-03-18-b4a8b00fc061
December 10, 2018, 02:51:49 AM
An Introduction and User Guide to the TraDove mobile app's new wireless BizCard.

https://medium.com/@tra_dove/tradove-digital-bizcard-introduction-user-guide-e3eee3ecaea1
December 05, 2018, 04:03:00 AM
TraDove's latest newsletter for the week of Nov. 26, 2018:

https://medium.com/@tra_dove/tradove-development-update-week-of-11-26-18-804aaeb05b6c
Activity: 20
November 30, 2018, 05:16:35 PM
Oh shit another conference, what a surprise! When is the next trip to another megapolis?? I want to see photos from trips and dinners payed with our money, cmon guys its been awhile.. I want to see how Benjamin compains how he left his third world country Vietnam to go and "promote" Tradove in the best cities in the world, everything payed with our money of course.

What an app release, a Bizcard! HOLY SHIT! Thats what i was waiting for all year! Thanks Tradove!
Jokes aside now... when are you gonna get you shit together, jesus...
Still lying about your users! Where are the 250k users?? The web platform is unuseble and the mobile app have only 5k downloads which im pretty sure its all from people that lost their money investing in this shit.. The reviews are from me and another investors i recognize, that doesnt actually use the app and ofcourse Kent himself also rated the app.. Where are the 250k users guys? Cmon show us proof once and for all! All the users are fake on your platform, you can see this with simple eye! And you still go to this conferences and repeat how easy is to fake account on facebook and likedin, yet your highly "protected" platform anti fake accounts its full ONLY with FAKE ACCOUNTS, look at the irony..... Atleast be honest one time with the people that gave you FIFTY FUCKING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 28, 2018, 06:26:56 AM
Nov. 28-29, TraDove will be at the Blockchain Expo in Santa Clara, debuting the first version of its Blockchain Payment Network.

https://medium.com/@tra_dove/tradove-to-appear-at-the-blockchain-expo-north-america-2018-in-santa-clara-nov-28-29-cd1b5b62fc87

Activity: 59
November 21, 2018, 07:24:46 AM
Announcing BBC's listing at CoinAll, a partner exchange of OKEx. Deposits opened today at 12 GMT+8 and trading begins tomorrow.

https://medium.com/@tra_dove/exchange-announcement-tradove-bbc-listing-at-okex-partner-coinall-318d6e3e9300

Look guys, are you going to show us some real progress in development and partherships with exchanges? We need more of those. Check this out, everyone is ready to do so, you just have to write them to become a partner of P2PB2B and list.
November 10, 2018, 01:25:09 PM
Look at them they dont want to talk in here, because they cant moderate it and cant just ban the negative comments, what a joke this company is.. Look at their Q3 "developement update" or the latest weekly "developement update" - we went to a new conference and we continue with our stupid trivia game. WOW thats what i call BIG DEVELOPEMENT PROGRESS! Nothing has changed, the stupid admins keep blaming the market saying everything is down 80% and they can find hundreds of projects down as much as their own, but they never give any examples. Dear Benjamin and Tyler, we are sure there are thausands not hundreds failed projects out there, thats why we call them shitcoins. But let me ask you how many projects that raised 30+ MILLIONS OF DOLLARS are down 96% of their ICO price? Not talking about 50+ Millions, lets start with 30+. I will wait. Even if we was "only" 80% down we would have 4 times higher price than that we have now, so dont even mention eth or something down 80-85% because its not even close, we talk about VERY BIG DIFFERENCE. I will say it again , if we were down 80% we would be at 0.03$ or even higher not like now 0.007$ , you get the difference dear benjamin and tyler? Everybodys coins would be worth 4 times more than now, i hope you see the difference and stop saying everything is down 80%, because we are down MUCH MORE!

And what happened with the buyback we are below 0.00004 ETH for a long time now and there is no buyback.
https://medium.com/@tra_dove/announcing-bbc-buyback-program-d8e1c971dcd0
Here it only says 1000 eth worth of bbc, there is no time frame, so where the fuck is the buyback? Im pretty confident that there were not 1000 eth spend last time we were below 0.00004, because it was for very short time and with low volume. I expect from the team to stick to their words atleast once and buyback everything below this price, otherwise this is another lie..
Activity: 97
November 04, 2018, 06:25:30 AM
Is this one of the worst managed project in crypto ? Was there even a plan to get this project going or it was just a money grab from the beginning with no intention of delivering any real product? It blows my mind how bad this is:
- we have a coin with no utility whatsoever now
- a B2B network which barely exists
- no tech team and nothing going on technically with the project
- no marketing whatsoever
- a team that keeps on giving away free coins on shady exchanges that gets immediately dumped on the holders

I am wondering why there is abslolutely no demand or interest for this coin ? This seems great !

Thank god there is probably nobody in this company with any kind of tech knowledge about blockchains and smart contracts otherwise we would have already problably had some kind of exit scam a la Oyster Pearl

PS: I hope their admins on telegram are not paid with BBC tokens ...

Just accept that your money is lost - I did the same months ago ....
Activity: 75
November 02, 2018, 06:05:10 AM
Is this one of the worst managed project in crypto ? Was there even a plan to get this project going or it was just a money grab from the beginning with no intention of delivering any real product? It blows my mind how bad this is:
- a team that keeps on giving away free coins on shady exchanges that gets immediately dumped on the holders

I am wondering why there is abslolutely no demand or interest for this coin ? This seems great !

Thank god there is probably nobody in this company with any kind of tech knowledge about blockchains and smart contracts otherwise we would have already problably had some kind of exit scam a la Oyster Pearl

100 percent they are paying with the BBC tokens. The only updates are photos from their part. dining photos, new hired people photos but almost no news aboout their product developments if its exist. Their marketing team (no team in reality) is doing nothing. Till now they spent millions of bbc coin for some contests  and dropped much more dead price of the coin. just during 2 months price dropped 4x times cause of new exchange announcements and new airdrop or free trade bonus competition. non of investor cant understand why company wants to fck their tokens price so deeply. If there can be a bit brain on their mind,  they can see what kind of serious mistakes they are doing
Activity: 2
October 31, 2018, 08:33:28 AM

October 30, 2018, 02:04:13 AM
How many times are you gonna do the same mistake??? STOP GIVING FREE COINS!!!!! How stupid is your advisors team??? Same mistake over and over, even a monkey would understand by now - this is not a good strategy!!! Is this is the only way your advisors team know to "promote" the coin? Giving 10M coins for free on a shit exchange so people can dump it on us... GREAT JOB ONCE AGAIN... LEARN FROM YOUR FUCKING MISTAKES! HOW MANY TIMES THIS HAS TO HAPPEN TO STOP GIVING FREE COINS?Huh?? And the stupid admins keep saying "we dont determine the price" ... like wtf you are giving milions of coins for free that can be sold immediately for profit.. how stupid you have to be to think this airdrop will be positive for the price or even neutral.. every airdrop or twitter contest leads to big dump on this coin and you keep doing them i dont understand.... when you think it cant get any worse, they still surprise you... im impressed

they have no brain to understand what can be the reason of these actions, their brain on their ass..Super moron Kent doesnt show himself anymore. First when he was collecting money during ico, he was replying every single message, total chinese gipsy one. They are even a bit not worry about dumping their own coins. Their admins are super stupid and always blaming the "bear market condition". Company totally has no one to make normal marketting activities. As a result even in 2 weeks price dumped more than 100 percent. And more dumps are on the way. Seems they will sell their own coins till to the 1 penny prices till to close the company. I will apply to the SEC because of dumping own company coins on every single exchanges. But Im sure they already paid their  money from our pocket too.
October 29, 2018, 07:25:09 PM
How many times are you gonna do the same mistake??? STOP GIVING FREE COINS!!!!! How stupid is your advisors team??? Same mistake over and over, even a monkey would understand by now - this is not a good strategy!!! Is this is the only way your advisors team know to "promote" the coin? Giving 10M coins for free on a shit exchange so people can dump it on us... GREAT JOB ONCE AGAIN... LEARN FROM YOUR FUCKING MISTAKES! HOW MANY TIMES THIS HAS TO HAPPEN TO STOP GIVING FREE COINS?Huh?? And the stupid admins keep saying "we dont determine the price" ... like wtf you are giving milions of coins for free that can be sold immediately for profit.. how stupid you have to be to think this airdrop will be positive for the price or even neutral.. every airdrop or twitter contest leads to big dump on this coin and you keep doing them i dont understand.... when you think it cant get any worse, they still surprise you... im impressed
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 03:25:01 PM
This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

BBC Market & Trading Data

Market Cap     $4.5M   
Current Supply   500,000,000
Volume (24h)    $153.36K   
Price %(1h)    0.17%
Price %(24h)    -17.30%
Price %(7d)          -21.50%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/tradove-b2bcoin/
October 29, 2018, 09:59:02 AM
Announcing 10 Million BBC in prizes for new traders on CoinAll exchange!

https://medium.com/@tra_dove/10-million-in-bbc-trading-rewards-airdrop-at-coinall-exchange-2af2400f1e55

company announced airdrop and trade competition for 10 million coins. before the competition announcement price were above 170 satoshi and they announced, after it they distributed coins and over 20 million coins dumped on market and price dropped till 100 satoshi. Congratulations smart asses Tradove, you sold 20m more coins below 0.8 cent. On each airdrop sell more coins from company pockets and bring the price to 0.1 cent. May be from there u can decide to collect back.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 08:44:52 AM
This is a scam. Do not invest in this coin.

They never paid for the promised bounty.

Check here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2819467.340

Activity: 22
October 21, 2018, 07:28:31 PM
Interesting coin projects like TraDove can apply for their coin to be listed on the Buzzex Exchange and become official partners. The first 100 coin projects that join by following the steps outlined below will receive a reward of 500K Buzzex Coins.

If your application is accepted you will receive:

1.   A listing on the voting page and the opportunity for your followers to earn 500 BZX (value = $65) by casting their vote for your project.
2.   Receive 500K Buzzex Coins (value = $65,000) as bonus when your followers reach a certain requierment
3.   Guaranteed listing of your coin on the Buzzex Exchange

Just wonder if this isn't something the TraDove could apply for?

If so, here is the application instructions:

https://support.buzzex.io/hc/en-us/articles/360008707474-Coin-Developer-Partner-Program

October 20, 2018, 07:59:16 AM
Announcing 10 Million BBC in prizes for new traders on CoinAll exchange!

https://medium.com/@tra_dove/10-million-in-bbc-trading-rewards-airdrop-at-coinall-exchange-2af2400f1e55
Pages:
Jump to: