Pages:
Author

Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin - page 8. (Read 31887 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I need an advice. I'm a kind of long term holder and I bought more tokens than I should bought. And those are in HitBTC exchange. Also I don't trade swings usually. So what is the best way to store my BBC? In MEW or in the exchange?
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
It appears in a reputable magazine, this is good news. I heard rumors that the group has many new ideas but they haven't yet officially announced, hope it is true.
Activity: 130
What are the current  listings of BBC as the moment? How much the bonus sale on the first wave cost?
TraDove B2BCoin markets: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/b2bcoin/#markets
I don't understand the second question, you refer to the information here: https://icorating.com/ico/tradove-/details/
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
What are the current  listings of BBC as the moment? How much the bonus sale on the first wave cost?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I'm looking forward to see $BBC traded on Bit Z in a few hours time. It's a great exchange with high volume. Once the bounty hunters do their dumping, this coin will see some real growth being on a exchange as good as Bit-Z.
Get in now and get it why it's cheap from the bounty hunters because it won't be this low for to much longer. Great project with a big future ahead.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
The dump in prize of Tradove token we are seeing is following the trend of the total crypto market. I believe when BTC is Ethereum rises, Tradove will follow suite. Token distribution is still going on which also affects the prize but I strongly believe the prize will increase after all of the weak hands and ICO profit turn over guys are out of the system. Tradove is a very good project with good vision and strong backing. If you believe in the project, just tuck it away for now and wait for it see natural growth. I don't see any gain trying to FUD a project you bought into, except you are not really an investor. Agreed, the development team has made some mistakes and are trying to ameliorate the condition. Let us not be concerned on the short term prize dip, every project I have seen so far has gone through this process. Its always good to always point out the errs of the team for improvement purposes but it should be done in admonishing way
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
They are very generous on the major exchange that BBC will soon be listing. Grin Latest announcement: https://medium.com/@tra_dove/5-million-in-bbc-trading-rewards-at-bit-z-8971261a902b
It's really a good news, this would help achieve a good volume because the upcoming exchange is a decent one.
The team are really working to give us a good value in the future, the promotion is outstanding, people will surely trade this token.
TraDove CEO Kent Yan Joins DASH CEO Ryan Taylor for Panel Discussion at the BCI Summit in NYC:
https://medium.com/@tra_dove/tradove-ceo-kent-yan-joins-dash-ceo-ryan-taylor-for-panel-discussion-at-the-bci-summit-in-nyc-407b5348c22
They are very generous on the major exchange that BBC will soon be listing. Grin Latest announcement: https://medium.com/@tra_dove/5-million-in-bbc-trading-rewards-at-bit-z-8971261a902b
The team has no concept of time and accuracy in the message. With the exchange, they can say this exchange is in the range of 10 - 12 (actually it is still in the top 10), people won't dream binance, bittrex Grin. With the distribution, it takes too long to write a script that they should prepare before the May 28-31 announcement.
Activity: 20
Hey look its been 15 days since distribution was supposed to start, admins still have no idea whats going on with that.. This blockchain team did a mistake sending wrong amounts last time and now they are delaying this distribution with 15+ days.. This delay also delays our coinmarketcap update about market cap, rank, total supply, etc.. We are expecting from them to build the blockchain part of our platform, but they are struggling with a simple token distribution? What did you guys do the last month? What is this stupid excuse from this useless admin Benjamin "we need to finalize and double check our list". If 1 month is not enough for that we need more people to work on this project since there is always delays and we need Kent to give more power to someone, because this project looks like one man show, but there is only so much one person can do. And now you decide to just giveaway 10M+ of tokens to people that lost their tokens being dumb to keep them in the exchange?? Thats 400k$+ worth of tokens, are you kidding me? Look at the price dump after they announced the stolen tokens and look now another 20% after announcing the decision to put another 10M+ tokens in circulation?? Make coinrail buy them from the market and return them to the investors this way, not just give them away... what the fuck are you guys doing, we paid much more than current price and you are just giving them away now making the tokens even less valuable?? Kent you are running a business not some kind of charity organization.. is this what they teach you in MIT? This totals 800k$ to a token that market cap is ~13M$ with average daily volume 150K$, do you know how bad this can affect the price?? The hacking was bad enough, now you made it even worse, great job
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
As other got some bearish performance, this one is keeping a good track on exchange but this week, not so pumpy.
Pages:
Jump to: