Pages:
Author

Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin - page 9. (Read 31887 times)

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
TraDove is listed on CoinRanker. Check it out: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/tradove
There are some informations that haven't been added, these informations you try to contact on the telegram to get accurate and specific results for everyone.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Can you hire new admins for telegram group, because these ones suck and have close to 0 knowledge about crypto, 2 months ago they didnt even know what circulating supply is.. look at the telegram group its close to dead with 11k+ members, because they banned/restricted any member that asks real questions, because they have no idea how to answer them... the telegram now its full of "lets go to the moon" and bunch of spaceship stickers, pathetic
Tradove’s mega rewards retweet contest is beginning, win up to 1 million BBC. About $40,000 for a winner in a month, it will affect the BBC's price when the trading volume is very low. Is this a wise act at this moment?
https://medium.com/@tra_dove/tradoves-mega-rewards-retweet-contest-dcdff267fcf6
Activity: 154
Why its so hard for the team to stick to their announced dates? i dont get it, every time there is delay
Activity: 130
Activity: 20
Giving away 50k$ worth of tokens to a retweet every month? Who came up with that stupid idea and the worst part is the team agreed on.. just give 50k to a big youtuber, it will give you much more exposure than giving 50k to a fucking tweet (which is still worthless, because we dont have anything to promote blockchain related, so its a waste of money to promote anything at all at this moment, but if you are that desperate youtube is a much better option).. there are almost all fake accounts with fake followers that participate in this kind of lottery and people are gonna make multiple accounts which is useless in term of promoting the token...
I made mistake, that person seems wrote with one zero more on the first 50 coin order and after that he corrected:D
Can you tell us more about your mistakes? It is best to have illustrations, I dont understand what you are saying.
I made mistake, that person seems wrote with one zero more on the first 50 coin order and after that he corrected:D
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Any site or something? Now it looks not too reliable with no links in the main post, too little information
Activity: 23
How do we know that this is legit and that someone that posts as a CEO of a real organization is really that person?
Its not a bug, probably a single order went trough on this stupid exchange for 30 cents and now will ruin the graph on coinmarketcap for a long time
Activity: 75

[/quote]
They still have to improve many things especially the BBC prices, i'm just a little funny because i know they can't influence it. When the price up $0.11 coinmarket yesterday, on the telegram many people have called "go to the moon", they forgot is $0.16/coin.
[/quote]

I think they didnt forget, just trying to push the coin but of ourse its not moving with the words. Still no blockchain technology is using with the product. The only option to pass the ico level is to be listed on big exchange now. But I think price will not be at the top after a bit time. For such ico hardcap amount BBC has to print more than 10M usd volume per day to move up... ( which means 40x volume than now)
long time ago it was announced 28-31 may is the distribution day of the referral, bounty and other bonus tokens. so till to 31 it had to be finished. why still not completed Huh cause of it still no market cap, why the team is so lazy about so important subjects? dont u know that market cap information is so important for marketting???
Things are often delayed and actions do not really satisfy people. People need accurate information on market cap and it is not too difficult to summarize.

I guess this is the only thing that tradove still has to improve. The rest part of tradove is awesome though.

They still have to improve many things especially the BBC prices, i'm just a little funny because i know they can't influence it. When the price up $0.11 coinmarket yesterday, on the telegram many people have called "go to the moon", they forgot is $0.16/coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
What I love from tradove ($bbc) is that the team is not turning into a lazy ass team after the end of their ICO just like most of other ICOs. The team is very much active and working really hard for the growth of BBC which is a really good news for investors. As a holder, I would say I'm really happy to be a part of this community and I hope bbc will be a top 50 token in the near future.
I don't know what kind of hard work you are referring to.
I am a little concerned about it thought.
I notice that Tradove is not listed on coinmarketcap yet.

Pls note, that Tradove coin is B2B (BBC) coin. Rank 1433 in CMC.

Thanks for the information.
I just checked CMC and the current price is $0.048467 USD.
People must be frustrated since ICO Token Price: 1 BBCOIN = 0.12 USD
When will B2B token be used by your platform user? How will you expand your user base?
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
What I love from tradove ($bbc) is that the team is not turning into a lazy ass team after the end of their ICO just like most of other ICOs. The team is very much active and working really hard for the growth of BBC which is a really good news for investors. As a holder, I would say I'm really happy to be a part of this community and I hope bbc will be a top 50 token in the near future.
I don't know what kind of hard work you are referring to.
I am a little concerned about it thought.
I notice that Tradove is not listed on coinmarketcap yet.

As you can see, they are very much active in medium ( to inform us about their development and another news  ), their telegram community is very active as well. If you have joined the group you will definitely understand what I'm saying. Also about the coinmarketcap listing, I guess you must have think of tradove b2b ($bbc) as another kind of token / coin. This token has been listed on coinmarketcap for so long already.

long time ago it was announced 28-31 may is the distribution day of the referral, bounty and other bonus tokens. so till to 31 it had to be finished. why still not completed Huh cause of it still no market cap, why the team is so lazy about so important subjects? dont u know that market cap information is so important for marketting???
Things are often delayed and actions do not really satisfy people. People need accurate information on market cap and it is not too difficult to summarize.

I guess this is the only thing that tradove still has to improve. The rest part of tradove is awesome though.

Activity: 196
Hey Everybody! Don't forget to register for the 2018 BCI Summit!  You'll have the chance to me the TraDove CEO, Kent Yan, in addition to hundreds of other cryptocurrency professionals
Activity: 75
Pages:
Jump to: