Pages:
Author

Topic: [TRANSLATION SERVICE] WW's SERVICEs - ALL LANGUAGES AVAILABLE - page 2. (Read 5529 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1702
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
legendary
Another job done Thanks @wwzsocki Communication was good, and the payment went smoothly  Cool

always happy to work with @dansus021, for sure we will work again soon, thank you for your comment.
copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
Another job done Thanks @wwzsocki Communication was good, and the payment went smoothly  Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
I did a translation job for wwzsocki and I'm very pleased with how it went. Communication was good, he paid immediately after the job was done. I look forward to work with you again in the future.

Thank you
legendary
legendary
copper member
legendary

TRANSLATION SERVICE - WW's SERVICEs

Africans, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Mongolian, Nigerian, Polish (my native), Portuguese, Portuguese (BR), Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese and many more.

WHAT WE OFFER?

Professional, very fast, high-quality translations and proofreading in multiple languages.

Documents, websites, eBooks, audio/video, ANN/Bounty threads, White papers, articles, subtitles, podcasts... anything else that needs to be translated.

WHO ARE WE?

We are team of very experienced translators with knowledge about blockchain, cryptocurrencies, ICO, IEO, ITO, IDO, LGE, DeFi, NFTs, Play - to - earn, Metaverse, WEB3, VR, finances, trading, online gambling, marketing, etc.

All translations are made by native speakers in their offered language of course they have already done multiple jobs for many clients.

All translations are proofread and checked, when it comes to website translations, they are checked once again after implementation to be sure that everything is perfect.

All jobs are always checked for quality and if there are any special wishes or problems we will do anything to satisfy our client's needs.
No additional costs, worries about the quality, time, or anything else.

WORTH TO KNOW

This is very important to have translations made by professionals because a lot of experience is needed with blockchain, cryptocurrencies, gaming, WEB3, Metaverse, VR or even gambling to be able to do this correctly.

Blockchain technology is constantly evolving, many times there are no translations for many words, phrases, meanings.
This is why an experienced translator is a key, especially in website, blockchain and gambling-related translations.

PAYMENTS:

We can offer the cheapest prices in the industry, of course, every translation is different, so it is possible to negotiate prices using the method of words calculation, or any other agreement.

Accepted: BTC, ETH, almost all stablecoins but we can also discuss payment in any token or cryptocurrency (if listed on exchanges).

Paypal, Skrill, and other online payment services also available, just let me know what is the best option for you.

We offer lower prices and discounts (especially for multiple languages), very fast execution times and guaranteed high-quality translations.

EXPERIENCE:

As a team, we have made already thousands of jobs and translated everything: ANN/Bounty threads, white papers, all kinds of websites, articles, contracts, books, comics, podcasts, subtitles on videos/ads/films, etc.

If you have work proposals, are interested to see previous translations, or have any questions, please send me a message here on forum (newbies accepted).

contact me on Telegram: https://t.me/emoneyabc
(always confirm with DM here on forum that this is me for sure, watch out for imposters!)

DISCLAIMER

With WW's Services Your project can benefit not only from discounted price, quality translations or lightning-fast execution, but also it will spare you the headache of looking for good translators between all these scammers out there. It seems to be a simple task but believe me it isn't. I spend a lot of time searching for good translators, majority will grab your money and use google to do the job, literally, only 1/10 turned out to be a decent translator, still, many of them have not enough skills for every job. Spare yourself this headache, choose WW's Translation Services and benefit from years of experience, cheap prices, and highest quality.
legendary
...it always being my pleasure to work with you Smiley

I am always happy when I can work with my team mates long term, thanks for your comment.

copper member
Worked 3 times and everything went smooth  Grin Need a translation you need to hire @wwzsocki.

and it always being my pleasure to work with you Smiley
legendary
I highly recommend WW's translation service. Excellent service at competitive and reasonable prices...

Thanks for your kind words, I am always happy to work with  Bitcointalk members, especially with experienced and trusted once, like you.

We keep delivering HQ work for affordable price, so if you need to translate anything - we are here for you - all languages available.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
I highly recommend WW's translation service. Excellent service at competitive and reasonable prices.

I am happy that I worked as an Arabic translator and was part of this wonderful service. Really Wwzsocki is a great person, friendly, understanding, and quick to communicate and respond to his clients and translators.

I advise project owners who wish to translate any documents related to their projects to any language they want, to deal with Wwzsocki so they will receive their translations on time.
legendary
Who need translation in this age? ...

I agree that AI is better with each day, automatic tools, online translators are taking work from us and we can see drop in demand.

Still there are such translations that human is needed to provide the highest quality

like now we translate new Web3 Metaverse game and without us this will be not possible to make it look perfect
legendary
Need a Serbian translation job,will contact soon

happy to hear please send a PM here or message me on Telegram: https://t.me/emoneyabc.
Activity: 100
Merit: 30
Stay humble, be cool, make world better place.
Who need translation in this age?
every body come here can read and write english.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Need a Serbian translation job,will contact soon
legendary
I can fluently translate English into Persian and Kurdish, but I cannot see these languages in your list. On the other hand, we can help you get famous in the industry - reviews matter!

Great, very happy you commented in my thread, please send me DM with more details or contact me on Telegram: https://t.me/emoneyabc

PS

We are available and ready to take another job, if you need to translate into more languages or even one contact me, for sure I can give you trusted service, fast execution times, best translators and what is also very important discounted prices when you order in bulk!

Hassle free and quality guaranteed.

small jobs, big jobs, one word or million words doesn't matter, we treat each client same and take every order, if you need translator you are in the right place
Activity: 41
Merit: 1

TRANSLATION SERVICE - WW's SERVICEs

Africans, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Mongolian, Nigerian, Polish (my native), Portuguese, Portuguese (BR), Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese and many more.

WHAT WE OFFER?

Efficient, very fast, high-quality, professional translations and proofreading in multiple languages.

Document translations, website translations, proofreading, audio/video translations, ANN/Bounty threads, White papers, articles, subtitles, podcasts and anything else that needs to be translated.

DESCRIPTION:

We are team of very experienced translators with knowledge about blockchain, cryptocurrencies, ICO, IEO, ITO, IDO, LGE, DeFi, NFTs, finances, trading, online gambling, marketing, etc.

All translations are made by native speakers in their offered language of course they have already done multiple jobs for many clients.

All translations are proofread and checked, when it comes to website translations, they are checked once again after implementation to be sure that everything is perfect.

All jobs are always checked for quality and if there are any special wishes or problems we will do anything to satisfy our client's needs.

No additional costs, worries about the quality, time, or anything else.

REMEMBER:

This is very important to have translations made by professionals because a lot of experience is needed with blockchain, cryptocurrencies or even gambling to be able to do this correctly.

We have to remember that cryptocurrencies are still new and blockchain technology is constantly evolving, many times there is no straight translation for many words, phrases, meanings.

This is why an experienced translator is key, especially in blockchain and gambling-related translations.

PAYMENTS:

We can offer the cheapest prices in the industry, of course, every translation is different, so it is possible to negotiate prices using the method of words calculation, or any other agreement.

Accepted: BTC, ETH, almost all stablecoins, USD, Euro, but we can also discuss payment in any token or cryptocurrency (if listed on exchanges).

Paypal, Skrill, and other online payment services also available, just let me know what is the best option for you.

We offer lower prices and discounts (especially for multiple languages), very fast execution times and guaranteed high-quality translations.

EXPERIENCE:

As a team, we have made already thousands of jobs and translated everything: ANN/Bounty threads, white papers, all kinds of websites, articles, contracts, books, comics, podcasts, subtitles on videos/ads/films, etc.

If you have work proposals, are interested to see previous translations, or have any questions, please send me a message here on forum (newbies accepted).

or contact me on Telegram: https://t.me/emoneyabc.

DISCLAIMER

With WW's Services Your project can benefit not only from discounted price, quality translations or lightning-fast execution, but also it will spare you the headache of looking for good translators between all these scammers out there. It seems to be a simple task but believe me it isn't. I spend a lot of time searching for good translators, of course, the majority want only to grab your money and use google to do the job, literally, only 1/10 turned out to be a decent translator, still, many of them had not enough skills for every job. Spare yourself this headache, choose WW's Translation Services and benefit from years of experience, cheap prices, and highest quality.

I can fluently translate English into Persian and Kurdish, but I cannot see these languages in your list. On the other hand, we can help you get famous in the industry - reviews matter!
legendary
I confirm the honesty of the author, he pays in time.

Thank you Aerys2 and sorry for all problems we had last time, sometimes easiest things get's tricky, especially, if you can't count on fellow Bitcointalk members that if you are mistaken they wont use it and inform you about this, taking into consideration past cooperation, but of course I was wrong, lesson learned.
legendary
Once again, it was an honor for me to work with wwzsocki!...

If you ever need Russian translator @youngbusinessman is for sure the right person for you.

Clients love his translations, professional, blazing fast, HQ, you just can't ask for more.

This is also important that @youngbusinessman has a lot of experience and can translate anything you want, additionally he is always happy to take a job and never failed to deliver on time.

Great person and man of his word, this is very rare in crypto, keep up like this mate.

So if you need Russian translator go to @youngbusinessman and if you need more languages come to me, for sure I can give you trusted service, fast execution, best translators and what is also very important discounted prices when you order in bulk!
Pages:
Jump to: