Pages:
Author

Topic: [TRANSLATION SERVICE] WW's SERVICEs - ALL LANGUAGES AVAILABLE - page 4. (Read 5514 times)

copper member
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 1974
Merit: 903
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
copper member
copper member
Activity: 146
Merit: 22
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5124258
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Still I want to test you out and maybe take to the team as a back up or proofreader. If you agree then I will be back when I got new job?
Yes, of course, this is a great job for me to get more  Cheesy I am always ready to work in your team

As always, I need to check your skills first but we will talk about details in private when we have new job.

PS
Please write to me on Telegram (if you use it): @emoneyabc

Inspection is a necessity. I will send you a message soon on Telegram when I'm free and we can discuss it in detail  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1702
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I hope I can become a part of your service...

I will be happy to give you a chance but we already have great Vietnamese translator in our team.

Still I want to test you out and maybe take to the team as a back up or proofreader. If you agree then I will be back when I got new job?

As always, I need to check your skills first but we will talk about details in private when we have new job.

PS
Please write to me on Telegram (if you use it): @emoneyabc
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Hi wwzsocki,
First of all, sorry if I bothered your topic.
I just came back to this forum recently and the first thing I want to do is search for a job  Cheesy I see that you are providing translation services for all languages. As you may know, I am a Vietnamese translator. If possible, or if you need. I hope I can become a part of your service. I know that not many people will need translators for this language. But if someone really needs it and finds you, I hope I can become a translator for you to do it  Cheesy My most recent translation is for the trading bot review website (Hope it won't be a problem if I leave the link here)

That's all I want to say, if you feel annoyed, just skip this post, thanks!
legendary
I had created something small...

For sure I will use it, thank you sooooo much.

Damn I am out of merits right now but for sure you will got the first I will have to spend.

Great job looks great!!!

PS
Already implemented also used languages in alphabetical order from @Tranthidung, really appreciate your help, thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
legendary
Good work, keep it up!  Smiley

Many thanks and best regards

SiNeReiNZzz

Thank you SiNeReiNZzz (I needed to copy and paste it  Wink Cheesy) for your comment.

It was a pleasure to work with you, everything as agreed and on time. Great communication and person to do business with.

For sure I recommend SiNeReiNZzz services.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
I had my first assignment with wwzsocki, translating a website from english into german language.
It was a quite established website, which should be known to everyone in the crypto world.

The whole process and any specifics related to it, were explained by wwzsocki in an extremely professional manner.
The contact was also super professional and fast.

I can recommend this translation service with a clear conscience and look forward to further cooperation in the future!

Good work, keep it up!  Smiley

Many thanks and best regards

SiNeReiNZzz

Activity: 609
Merit: 124
A pleasure to work with @wwzsocki and his team, highly recommended!
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
I've been working with wwzsocki as a Chinese translator for about 2 months since Jan ’21 and the whole experience has been great thus far. 👍

Regardless of aspect, he has constantly displayed a strong work ethic, inclusive of high professionalism and efficiency - jobs are being provided consistently and I'm able to work comfortably within reasonable deadlines. Most importantly, I appreciate the fact that payments are always prompt, which further boosts the confidence and trust in those he works with.

I am definitely looking forward to working with him on future projects, and would highly recommend his services to any potential clients/translators seeking quality! 💯
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
I've worked with @wwzsocki in 3 projects as a translator for Vietnamese language and I can confirm that he is a professional service provider.

Few notes
  • Pace of work: Very quick. You can trust him with the pace of work, your orders will be done quickly by him or his partners.
  • Quality: It is his priority with double checks and much more.
  • Payments: As the leader of this service, he sends payments quickly after works are done. If you are good translators and hesitate to cooperate with him, please don't. He is trusted

It is a great service for your projects if you need to find best translators in multiple languages, exclusively as follows:
  • Africans
  • Arabic
  • Bengali
  • Chinese
  • Croatian
  • Czech
  • Dutch
  • Filipino
  • French
  • German
  • Greek
  • Hebrew
  • Hindi
  • Hungarian
  • Indonesian
  • Italian
  • Korean
  • Malay
  • Mongolian
  • Nigerian
  • Polish (my native)
  • Portuguese
  • Russian
  • Serbian
  • Slovenian
  • Slovak
  • Spanish
  • Swedish
  • Tagalog
  • Thai
  • Turkish
  • Vietnamese
  • Many more
legendary
I have worked with wwzsocki on two different translation project. It was my pleasure to work with him... Recommended.

Hey Little Mouse, thanks for your comment in the thread it helps so much.

As always smooth cooperation with Little Mouse, great communication and translation quality, of course I will be happy to work with you again.

If you need Bengali translator Little Mouse is the right choice, if you need more languages please contact WW's Services.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
I have worked with wwzsocki on two different translation project. It was my pleasure to work with him, he hired me for Bengali translation. After completing the translation, he paid me instantly.
Recommended.
legendary
Looking forward in working with him again. Wink

Same here, looking forward to work with you. Happy to have another great translator in my team.

We are ready to help you, if you need to do translations in many languages, need to do it fast, cheap and with high quality, then WW's Translation Service is the right choice.

I am sure we can fulfill every wish and are able to cover any language and do any translation. Give us a shot!
legendary
2 Job Done paid as always and easy to contact with  Cool

Great cooperation as always, thanks for your comment, always happy to work with Bitcointalk members, we are the best community ever!

Also looking forward to work with you again, I like your work and high quality of translations, always on time and no problems with communication.

I am so happy to work with so many great members of this community, not only we get to know each other a lot better but we can also expand our knowledge, skills and earn money at same time.

Bitcointalk is full of opportunities we only need to grab them  Wink.
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
This thread needs to be seen by group of individuals who wants their project great success. I have worked with wwzsocki and all I can say is that this guy offers reliable, fast and quality translations. He wants every words to be checked accurately so that the outcome won't have any possible errors. No problem when it comes to payment, he paid me full right after completing the job.

Looking forward in working with him again. Wink
copper member
2 Job Done paid as always and easy to contact with  Cool

considering contact @wwzsocki and make your Project available in any languages  Wink

Will wait the next project  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: