Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED - page 16. (Read 113189 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
We all like XHC and we are sure it will be a great success.   Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
whether there are certain limitations to participate in the free distribution?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i like XHC  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
2% Free Distribution details

The New Honorcoin Development Team will honor the previous developers promise from our own personal funds.

The previous dev promised to distribute 2% of the coins to the Bitcointalk users who changed their signature to support Honorcoin.

We will distribute the coins in 5 days from today. FREE Distribution starting on July 30th 2014!

We will publish a detailed report that will show what users received coins from the Free Distribution.

How to receive the previously promised free Honorcoins?

1. Change your signature to the following code if you have not already done so.

Code:
[b][url= https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645946.0][color=green]The New Honorcoin 2.0|PoW/PoS| Honoring the 2% Free Distribution[/color][color=limegreen]|Your New XHC Deposit Address Goes here[/color][/url][/b]

Example
[/color]|Your New XHC Deposit Address Goes here[/url]

2. You will be required to post in this thread between July 26th to July 30th. (So we can record your new XHC deposit address)

3. No online website registration is required (Anti-Fraud).

Hello,

First great launch and am happy to be mining XHC and hope the coin does well. It looks like a much more active core group of people than most coins!

I was wondering if there is anyway I can still participate in this promotion? Being only a Jr. Member I can not add what you are asking. My signature is limited to 150 characters.

Thank you and Have a Good Day
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
great!
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
Great initiative Jarvis.
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange
So since I wasn't paying attention to this thread... and didn't get my coins to poloniex. The coins I have in my wallet are no good?

Edit: Well I ran the new wallet, so the old coins are permanently gone I guess. See you later 15K Honorcoins. You guys suck you know that. Fuck you. Sad

Calm dawn...its u fault....but u can mine again thats a good news for you...thanks to jarvis. so apologize would be nice. Thanks

I was aware the swap was taking place. Last I saw it was going to be taking place at bittrex, bittrex took the market down. It said the market would be back up, you could send your coins there and the swap would happen. The bittrex market did not come back. Apparently swap happened over a brief period of time at poloniex. I had not checked this thread for a few days. So yeah, its my fault for not watching this thread like a hawk to see when the brief exchange period was going to be.

I do not keep coins on an exchange if I do not have to. I wasn't just going to leave them sitting on one indefinitely while things got sorted out.

CaiX gave people weeks to get things swapped over.

No apology will be given.

The dev's did a bad job.

Everyone had over a month to get there coins to Bittrex and Poloniex. If your coins were on Bittrex then they are safe. The market will be reactivated soon. If they were on Poloniex then they have already been swapped.

Fine, this was obviously entirely my fault. I accept all blame for putting my self into this situation. These mistakes have left me with no desire to take part in this coins endeavors. I wish you success in restoring this coin Jarvis.

I certainly don't want to seem like I am spreading FUD. I am not. That's not my style. Cool

Activity: 322
600sat dead money
Dev what's the plan, this one will not exploit your pennies
Thank

In the first Honorcoin release. The scamming developer required users to sign in with their Bitcointalk accounts to receive the free distribution. Eventually, posts appeared of people claiming that they were locked out of there exchange accounts and Bitcointalk accounts.

It is a very real possibility that the previous criminal developer collected accounts and is making an attempt to spread false info and post negative comments. Also, before jumping to conclusions check the users account that has posted. You will usually notice that it is a new account and used for the purpose of blackmail and attempts to manipulate markets. This is an unfortunate side effect of non-moderated threads.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me directly and I will be glad to answer any of your questions. Thanks

XHC Value has risen over 200% since the launch.

I see through Hashrate 1h Net 6.95 GH / s to 2.6 GH Net Hashrate / s
Dev would say nothing???

The Network hashrate is strong.

Rig renters get on and off and miners mine various coins throughout the day. It will also give a chance for the small farms and hobbyist a chance to get a fair shake. Smiley
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I see through Hashrate 1h Net 6.95 GH / s to 2.6 GH Net Hashrate / s
Dev would say nothing???
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
600sat dead money
Dev what's the plan, this one will not exploit your pennies
Thank
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
No Volume = dead  Huh

poor devs
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Shit, = 500 =This price is exploited death  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 426
The XHC paper wallet is being designed. Smiley Any community feedback or design change requests. let me know. Thanks

looks great jarvis... nice desing keep it up...like  Smiley
So since I wasn't paying attention to this thread... and didn't get my coins to poloniex. The coins I have in my wallet are no good?

Edit: Well I ran the new wallet, so the old coins are permanently gone I guess. See you later 15K Honorcoins. You guys suck you know that. Fuck you. Sad

Calm dawn...its u fault....but u can mine again thats a good news for you...thanks to jarvis. so apologize would be nice. Thanks

I was aware the swap was taking place. Last I saw it was going to be taking place at bittrex, bittrex took the market down. It said the market would be back up, you could send your coins there and the swap would happen. The bittrex market did not come back. Apparently swap happened over a brief period of time at poloniex. I had not checked this thread for a few days. So yeah, its my fault for not watching this thread like a hawk to see when the brief exchange period was going to be.

I do not keep coins on an exchange if I do not have to. I wasn't just going to leave them sitting on one indefinitely while things got sorted out.

The dev's did a bad job.
lol a few days in alt. coins is like a few years in real life...so once again i say, your bad... dont blame on dev. for your mistake...he did awsome job for honor coin...

ps. if you can monitoring your investmens sorry but no one will do it for you...best of luck
The XHC paper wallet is being designed. Smiley Any community feedback or design change requests. let me know. Thanks

The dev's did a bad job.

Everyone had over a month to get there coins to Bittrex and Poloniex. If your coins were on Bittrex then they are safe. The market will be reactivated soon. If they were on Poloniex then they have already been swapped.
CAT.EX Exchange

EDITED: Jarvis was nice enough to offer to restore my balance of coins in full, however I have declined his offer. It is obvious that he has the communities best interests at heart.

CAT.EX Exchange

Edit: Well I ran the new wallet, so the old coins are permanently gone I guess. See you later 15K Honorcoins. Apparently I should have just kept my coins on the exchanges, rather than in my wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: