Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED - page 17. (Read 113189 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I guess Bittrex forgot about Honorcoin.  Kind of strange though since they added three new coins yesterday.

We have been in contact with Bittrex! They will get to it soon, as it is on there agenda. They have received all the coins for the swap and are in the process of upgrading them and performing an audit.The update will be posted shortly. Thank you for your continued patience.

Network hash-rate! 20 GH/S and Rising!  Smiley

Activity: 252
xhc.altmine.net p2pool

* Dedicated servers in Europe with 1 Gbit/s connection and DDoS protection.
* No user account required.
* Instant payouts when blocks are found.
* 0.75% fee.

p2pool sourcecode: https://bitbucket.org/dstorm/p2pool-xhc
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I guess Bittrex forgot about Honorcoin.  Kind of strange though since they added three new coins yesterday.
xHash.net Pools

Site: http://xhash.net
Pool address: stratum+tcp://pool.xhash.net:3374

Over 25 coins
Single registration
Global workers
DDOS Protected
TrollBox
VARDIFF
Prop payouts
Fees 1%

Activity: 300
Low price -> low reward -> low miner -> died

Price decided anything  Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Yeah but my rig which usually makes 0.010-0.020 per day now projects that I would mine 120 XHC - at current price 0.0006 BTC/day...thanks, but no thanks.
Activity: 448
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Inb4 someone tries to start up some more shit

Happy Mining Guys!

Much Thanks to Jarvis and all the community, To The MOOOOON
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 182
MineP.it HonorCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers start mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://xhc.minep.it:3348 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
720 WENT!!!
Activity: 126

Click here and join us!
Prop 1%
VarDiff
Dedicated Server EU(Amsterdam, ams-ix)
DDos protected

We are up and running !!!

Start your miners.
xhc.altmine.net p2pool

* Dedicated servers in Europe with 1 Gbit/s connection and DDoS protection.
* No user account required.
* Instant payouts when blocks are found.
* 0.75% fee.
Activity: 137
30 blocks to the left to find awards
Serious miners won't mine this shit of 40 coins per block for such low price.There are many coins out there,over thousand coins per block and the price is the same or even more. Miners know why.Javis and you a few guys holding huge coins they can not get even mining for a year.
25 Blocks Left Everybody! 2 Year POW Begins Soon!!

No I got the only point you actually made ^^
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
Maybe I expressed wrong but I'm sorry Dragon that you missed the point !
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
30 blocks to the left to find awards
What the hell are you talking about man? He's an investor because he mines a launch coin for the sole purpose of dumping them for a small profit, Yeah... OK Buddy>> And seriously Im not going to have that conversation again, The dev posted it right below the Coin Specs and no "investor" would've missed it.. Move on from your Failure bitch
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
Took you that long to figure that out? HA Grin

Yeah, it's ok I guess. It's not like I can do anything to get back my investment. Just blowing of some steam from the fresh butt-hurt.
This however doesn't mean the block reward should't have been made much clearer from the beginning.
Still hurts?

And you like to cry about your failure to read the OP like a 12 yr old, using a Full Member account at that  Wink, just goes to show post count aint all it's cracked up to be huh?

Sorry no one feels bad for you because you are just a miner who dumps launch coins, why are you still wasting your time here?

He is not just miner, he is investor too, and people like us, and dev are living from people like him and us...so show a little respect to people who lost their money for not publish better thing like that !!!
This is maybe most important news that reward start at block 720 and have to publish much much better !!!
Activity: 137
javis who take over the former scam is just another scammer.

Reference:
Background of old honorcoin and the reason for relaunch:
In case anyone don’t know the background of honorcoin.A link to orignal Honorcoin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annhonorcoinxhc-pos-anonymity-airdrop-poloniex-bittrex-639043
It has only 3 days pow and low diff(first two days under 50,third day 125 at most).The original scamer dev pumped it up till 6K at bittrex and dump all his premine and coins supposed for distribution all the way down. Mr Javis,owner of a big farm must have mined much blocks.He miss that peak and want this huge profit back.So the relaunch take place.Now adding the large amount of coins he gathered from panic selling guys like me.He own a huge “premine” by relaunching this shit,way better than launching a new coin when even small premine can be damn by people.You witness an evolutionary scam smarter than hidden premine and instamine.

Instead of a community takeover,I’d like to address that as a scammers’ takeover. Wink

As an original supporter of javis’s relaunching xhc.I have put "restoring honorcoin..."in my signature,bumping his thread.But what he did recently really make me pissed off and judging that relaunching is no better than another well-planed scam!

It has been over a month from Javis posted the thread about relaunching XHC.But during the first couple of weeks,He delayed the relaunch day again and again,showed up less and less in his thread ,while people were panic.But he was not on vacation.He was busy mining other coins and pushing them onto exchange.
He blame that to the incapability of dev and lack of funds. You really buy that bullshit altcoin dev cost him $35 an hour,when new alts launching everyday?   Making a new altcoin is clone and modification,not from scratch!Most of capable devs don’t need that much money.
Especially during the time bittrex is delisting XHC,he did not reply a word,while people were panic selling.
Instead of asking bittrex not to delist XHC.He remain silent and busy collecting cheaper XHC from those afraid of bitrrex delisting XHC.After XHC delisted in Bittrex.He finally show up and being more active.It is the right time! Weak hands got screwed.Javis gathered enough cheap XHC.He will be the whale to pump&dump this coin.
See what he was up to before the day xhc got delisted on bittrex
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jarvis-94109
Bittrex anounce 7-14 is the day xhc delisted.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7084920
Javis did not reply a word since 7-10 until 7-16,I am not joking,see
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645946.700
All man with a brain know why he is absense that time.

Now let’s peek at POW phrase 2
1:1 Coin Swap Block: 0 to 1   (21 Million XHC)
Fair Launch Blocks: 2 to 720 (0 XHC) 24 hours
Distribution Blocks: 721 to 525,000 (40 XHC) 2 year mining period

In his original post.The POW stage last one or two weeks,that I don't quite remember.But definitely not that longterm as 2 years!Only 40 XHC per block now.It give huge difficulty to mine this shit.Miners who mine it only helps Javis and the minority bagholders regain value while you lose you rental or electricity.Don’t forget first 24 hrs POW has 0 coin.Fair distribution don’t need that much time.Actually he is gathering time to pump and dump on you.
These phenomenons all point out the relaunch is not for community but for javis himself and minority who still possessing large amount of XHC.

By the way,he seems to be involved with a  well-known pump&dump coin maker-Carsen Klock.Maybe he
hired him as dev.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7928593

Don’t mind few guys bumping XHC thread,they are minority bag holders yelling.And I am expecting them to damn me from destroying their dream.
My advise is to stay out of this scam,don't buy or mine XHC unless you wanna make Javis and the minority bag holders a fortune out of your pocket.
Pages:
Jump to: