Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED - page 18. (Read 113189 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Took you that long to figure that out? HA Grin

Yeah, it's ok I guess. It's not like I can do anything to get back my investment. Just blowing of some steam from the fresh butt-hurt.
This however doesn't mean the block reward should't have been made much clearer from the beginning.
Still hurts? I'll gladly be condescending towards a couple of trolls any day!

And you like to cry about your failure to read the OP like a 12 yr old, using a Full Member account at that  Wink, just goes to show post count aint all it's cracked up to be huh?

Sorry no one feels bad for you because you are just a miner who dumps launch coins, why are you still wasting your time here?

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
... I too like to mine coins without reading the OP entirely and all the posts associated with it.

... I too like to dump all my coins at the first sign of trouble and then blame others for my actions like a sock-puppet

Yeah, and also you seem to enjoy looking like a condescending prick, too. And using a newbie account at that. Cool
Well, good luck with that. Maybe it will work out well for you.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Well I have to say... with all the other coin launches that have been done in the past few weeks, Honorcoin really sets itself apart. The software code behind Honorcoin is highly customized and is demonstrating its stability and strength.

We are currently on block 639 and moving along smoothly. Only 81 blocks remaining until the distribution phase begins.  Smiley
I was wondering if the old scamming developer would show up.
And now Bittrex has re-listed and it looks like the Dev is quite active here... You live in the past way too much yo...  The only point you make is that this community went through shit and now we're better for it and stronger, and you left the community and now you want someone here, who you abandoned, to feel sorry for u.. I can tell you right now it's not going to happen..

XHC is the Future
Activity: 137
We knew bittrex has rules.But at least you should reply to the community during that harsh time.You choosed to remain silent on that couple days.It is not a coincident.
Bittrex anounced 7-14 is the day xhc delisted.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7084920
Javis did not reply a word since 7-10 until 7-16,I am not joking,see
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645946.700
Someone said #714 can properly express community’s emotion that time,so I quote here.

Jarvis, as DEV you need to start being more active on this thread and start telling us what you are doing and what the plan is and how you plan to deal with Bittrex in actual answers, no more beating around the bush...

And Where is the wallet Jarvis Huh

You have a community here that wants answers and you are off fucking around on other coins threads every day and neglecting the thread of the coin you're supposed to be developing while price sinks and FUD is spread, and now we are looking at de-list Tomorrow!!
You are just mad because no one cares about your lame self-modded thread and clearly you want some attention, not giving you any more then this post because you are clearly a retarded loser with no life, ok little buddy ?
We all know why.so no big orders over 500 sat.You fortune will be a dream.

You mean your fortune, correct? You did dump all your coins man, excuses or otherwise, you sold all your shares and I think your a little butt-hurt, It's ok man.. I too like to dump all my coins at the first sign of trouble and then blame others for my actions like a sock-puppet  Smiley Roll Eyes
You are just mad because no one cares about your lame self-modded thread and clearly you want some attention, not giving you any more then this post because you are clearly a retarded loser with no life, ok little buddy ?
We all know why.so no big orders over 500 sat.You fortune will be a dream.
You are just mad because no one cares about your lame self-modded thread and clearly you want some attention, not giving you any more then this post because you are clearly a retarded loser with no life, ok little buddy ? Never heard of constructive criticism before, well shucks, I didn't dump my coins.. sucks for you

I almost want to feel sorry for this loser  Roll Eyes
Be cautious of this "newbie" user only shown up in XHC relaunching thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dragon1134-355181
He is one of the guys spreading fuds during the harsh time.Though he deleted almost his posts of fuds but still got quote by
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7868124
Maybe he spread fud to gather cheap coins from panic selling.Shame on him saying anything here.
You may ask again the broad admin to delete my post, you scumbag!
Update 7-25-14 5:39 AM: Confirmed: Bittrex is working on the swap and the market will be re-activated soon!. More developments to come, Stay Tuned!  
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
MAC wallet is available for download.
hi
how about people who have put signature since more than one month? giveaway on the way?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
+100 on the whole re-launch, everyone...

I am working on getting some 3rd-party individuals interested in using HonorCoin for a foundation of "reward". I have seen this done with other coins in the past, including bitcoin, and it can add a nice solid value to the base of the coin, as a whole.

I will have more details coming soon.
Activity: 166

tks dev, downloading..., but XHC= xxx ? 2....
We Are Now Halfway Through Fair Launch  Cool
Activity: 166

dev, wallet for Mac OS ?
Withdrawals from Poloniex are working! It has been double confirmed.  Smiley
I tried to make a withdrawal at Poloniex and it says....Withdrawals are frozen for this currency.
Any one else having this problem?

Same, Tongue  Pm'd Dev  Hopefully will be fixed soon Smiley

Edit: Now working
Activity: 25
I tried to make a withdrawal at Poloniex and it says....Withdrawals are frozen for this currency.
Any one else having this problem?

Pages:
Jump to: