Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED - page 56. (Read 113223 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
im still waiting for my coins ...
now there is a new dev ..
I don't even know where I stand with this coin anymore.
Not happy though!

1. I Follow the coin n post in there forum
2. carry and advertise there colored banner and link for them
3. vote for the coin so it can make exchanges

than don't receive my stake!

In time you will young grasshopper. Just have to iron out the bugs first then the distribution will follow. Smiley
Activity: 167
Thanks to the new team, I like this coin and think it has great potential !!!
Activity: 144
hot coin Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
im still waiting for my coins ...
now there is a new dev ..
I don't even know where I stand with this coin anymore.
Not happy though!

1. I Follow the coin n post in there forum
2. carry and advertise there colored banner and link for them
3. vote for the coin so it can make exchanges

than don't receive my stake!
Activity: 171
  the free distribution 'll be cancelled?
Activity: 168
Hello everyone,

We are heading into the office soon. Great things are about to happen with this coin. We have some amazing plans. I like everyone's comments and there are lot of very valid points.

We are a fully transparent development team. Feel free to contact us by phone if you like as our information is available on the website. Continue to PM us as open dialog is always important.

Today will be a very busy, full of positive surprises for Honor coin supporters and investors! Smiley

Good day Smiley

Thank you for the hard work and teamwork! Loving the devotion that everyone is putting in. Hopefully this coin will be in the right direction as it should've been Smiley
Thank you very much!

Have a great day!!!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
hope this time we will not surprised Roll Eyes
let us see what happen next, waiting for good news Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hello everyone,

We are heading into the office soon. Great things are about to happen with this coin. We have some amazing plans. I like everyone's comments and there are lot of very valid points.

We are a fully transparent development team. Feel free to contact us by phone if you like as our information is available on the website. Continue to PM us as open dialog is always important.

Today will be a very busy, full of positive surprises for Honor coin supporters and investors! Smiley

Glad to see you again
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,

Another surprise? We already had one Smiley Smiley . let's hope it is the right one!!! waiting!
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
it is good to see under new management,
hope i will recover my loss this time Grin
Activity: 382
Sir, have we got the full control on this coin?
Activity: 406
i will watch you
hard work
good luck
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
XHC going to 2-3 Ksat soon

back to what i bought at xD
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
XHC going to 2-3 Ksat soon
Activity: 392
...hold and stop dumping FFS.....we'v all got to this point in the road , you might as well hold for a day or so and see where this goes.
instead of being noobs leap-frogging each others sell orders.......we'r all in the same boat here, think about the bigger picture.
I sold 30k for rental and hold remaining 50k to see what it goes.
Activity: 210
...hold and stop dumping FFS.....we'v all got to this point in the road , you might as well hold for a day or so and see where this goes.
instead of being noobs leap-frogging each others sell orders.......we'r all in the same boat here, think about the bigger picture.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Is it confirmed that the previous developer dumped the 2% premine and that it's still not in his possession?

I don't know but I support your question. Anyway, I think yes because that has been the scam, to dump the premined amount. POW has been fair
Activity: 686

Well guys its been a very interesting day.  Going home to get some sleep and will be back in the morning.   

Thanks for everyone's support today.

New and exciting things to come....

HonorCoin Support Team

thanks
you've hard worked
i hope the price up again
Activity: 378
We're back on track! 1000 satoshi today?
Activity: 336
Is it confirmed that the previous developer dumped the 2% premine and that it's still not in his possession?
Pages:
Jump to: