Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED - page 51. (Read 113223 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Here is my submission for the logo contest:

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
I will make a new signature code for this thread as I see many people are still using the old one and not many people seem to know how to edit it. Here is the new sign code:

Code:
[b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645946][color=orange]Honorcoin | RELAUNCH June 20th | 2% Free Distribution[/color][/url][/b]

[14:11] HonorCoin_Jarvis: maybe recreate the 2% distribution and offer coins to everyone that changes their sig to the NEW honorcoin thread? i notice many people still have the old sig
Yes, We are running a logo competition currently and have been receiving various designs. The logo we have used is an open-sourrce logo supplied by a design firm. Anyone can use it as it is free and open sourced. The logo doesn't make the coin... the innovative contributions do.
Thank you.

Here is my submission. Run with it. It is just the "basic concept", no glitter or glow. (Yes that is pixel-art.)

Round coins are soo yesterday... Stand-out, in the crowd, with honor.

Here is a micro version.. Could be smaller if it was just the XHC without the border.

Don't forget to drop-in and speak your mind in the IRC-Chat.
IRC ROOM: #restoringhonor

Looks pretty sweet to me, maybe make a version without the trapezoid surrounded the XHC?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Yes, We are running a logo competition currently and have been receiving various designs. The logo we have used is an open-sourrce logo supplied by a design firm. Anyone can use it as it is free and open sourced. The logo doesn't make the coin... the innovative contributions do.
Thank you.

Here is my submission. Run with it. It is just the "basic concept", no glitter or glow. (Yes that is pixel-art.)

Round coins are soo yesterday... Stand-out, in the crowd, with honor.

Here is a micro version.. Could be smaller if it was just the XHC without the border.

Don't forget to drop-in and speak your mind in the IRC-Chat.
IRC ROOM: #restoringhonor
Activity: 322
Very valid points everyone. We took down the photo as it was part of the site when it was being created.

Remember that the development of this coin was not planned, as we hoped for the original success of the coin. After the original developer laughed at everyone on twitter, we couldn't just stand by and move to the next alt-coin developed by these same types of people.

The coin will be restored. There will be several new innovations that have not yet been seen before. In regards to the website, please do submit your photos. This is a coin restored by the community, so the team is each and everyone of us.

Due be mindful as I wouldn't be surprised if the actions of a few were completely driven with intentions to effect market price.

Here I found the coin logo :https://www.facebook.com/decoformas
Can you explain it?

Thank you.
Tried to get some coins at 300 sats but it shot up to 400 ;__;
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
i think not need more new logo.
need community

i agree. because it seems we have'nt enough support. people sell their coin and go away.

Yes.
I mean there are many things seem dishonest,although I saw dev hard work, I think it is not necessary
more community
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
need community

i agree. because it seems we have'nt enough support. people sell their coin and go away.
Activity: 406
need community
I can make a new coin logo tonight.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Very valid points everyone. We took down the photo as it was part of the site when it was being created.

Remember that the development of this coin was not planned, as we hoped for the original success of the coin. After the original developer laughed at everyone on twitter, we couldn't just stand by and move to the next alt-coin developed by these same types of people.

The coin will be restored. There will be several new innovations that have not yet been seen before. In regards to the website, please do submit your photos. This is a coin restored by the community, so the team is each and everyone of us.

Due be mindful as I wouldn't be surprised if the actions of a few were completely driven with intentions to effect market price.

Here I found the coin logo :https://www.facebook.com/decoformas
Can you explain it?

Activity: 322

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

All that is written in that article should be valid for the bitcoin too. Overstimated article or misunderstood. Let's see. A lot of people go in panic for nothing, it's very simple to control the masses

@ dev, if this is the mood, please reconsider to freeze the market till the 20 of june. People is selling for less money than an ice cream, but without wonder to itself WHO is buying.
thx
Activity: 300
Insane dumping!

Why don't give this project a chance?
All you can do is buying what they are dumping at low price.And hopefully you'll become rich if you support this project.

Which idiot is dumping at this price  Huh

I think he will buy at 1k+ sat soon .....
Activity: 392
Insane dumping!

All you can do is buying what they are dumping at low price.And hopefully you'll become rich if you support this project.
Insane dumping!

Activity: 392
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Sooo, should I change my sig?
Activity: 123