Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat trading as your job - page 8. (Read 2317 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 02:37:14 AM
Most time we tend to take trading likely as normal routine. It trading when taking seriously can earn one profits for daily use. Trading will exposed you to so many things you have not experienced before.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
November 01, 2018, 02:19:59 AM
Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?

When you are in the state of being a trader you must love the thing you are doing. You must love this trading system because nothing will happen if you just want to earn and not loved your job. Treat trading as a job because it gives you profits and earning. Be wise and love this trading so that you will not feel hard and enjoy trading and earning.
For some it is full time job while for others it is not that much important. Some use it as part time. They earn from it and making their incomes healthier. Some are so keen that they are always talking and thinking about profits and they get it too. So, this is a deviating factor that differs from person to person. Bitcoin is best method of earning money as part time or full-time job.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 31, 2018, 11:33:25 PM
Since i trade and earn some extra profit i treat this as a part time job of my life Because trading is more on investing and more on experience to learn and to earn.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 31, 2018, 08:29:54 PM
Trading for living is purpose of many trader but to reach it is not easy. For beginner trader should be use trading activity for part times job,  while learn more about risk management and trading strategy.  We should be have others source income beside from trading because with fluctuation in the market is very difficult to get profit with consistently.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 07:43:37 PM
Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?
right, trading is not as easy as it looks. if we only imagine trading then everything looks so easy, even though in trading it is very difficult to predict and determine the right time to sell or buy.
I have a goal here to collect coins and get the benefits of these coins. besides that I also trade in ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
October 30, 2018, 11:07:44 AM
I am fully confident that crypto trading (as well as any other type of activity) is worth doing only when a person is ready and wants to learn this well. Only in this way can he clearly understand what to do.
Here I am in order to both buy and sell and accumulate good coins for great profit in the future. That is my strategy.
I treat trading more as a pleasant hobby. I never force myself to go and trade, I don't need it. If I want to trade, then I just do it and get pleasure from what I do. If I don't want to trade, then I just don't do it. In general, I believe that if you force yourself to trade, then such trades in most cases will not be successful.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
October 30, 2018, 10:28:02 AM
I don't treat trading as my main job, because it is so risky and unpredictable. I treat trading cryptocurrencies as an additional source of income, while I keep working for my regular offline job. This way, even losing some trades don't affect badly my living since I have my stable source of income.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 10:16:42 AM
At the beginning I learned trading, I read the tutorial and followed the coin pump and dump signals, guess what happened I lost my total and my funds ran out, apparently every signal group had their own goals and sometimes it didn't really matter if the members lost.
there I learned more about market analysis and noticed some credible news websites and after I understood that it was related and slowly I started to make profits from trading and this was a separate satisfaction
Activity: 72
October 30, 2018, 10:16:13 AM
I'm not a good trader. I only buy the coins I love and keep them until they give me good returns. But sometimes the market is not as good as it is now makes me lose a lot
without knowledge why you play with your money , learn and invest you will love to invest even more

although i am newbie i have 2years of  trading experience   Smiley
Activity: 56
October 30, 2018, 10:11:04 AM
we spend 9hrs if we do job , i am sure if you put all that 9hrs in analyzing charts working on your week points learning you can be successful in trading
if anyone cant do this ,improving your weakness then your simply gambling with your hard earned money thinking that i will make profits   
Activity: 363
October 30, 2018, 10:03:24 AM
I'm not a good trader. I only buy the coins I love and keep them until they give me good returns. But sometimes the market is not as good as it is now makes me lose a lot
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
October 30, 2018, 08:37:20 AM
Trading is just equivalent to a regular job by others because they also earn from it. Others who treat trading as alternative job also admit that they sometimes earn bigger than what they earn from their primary job.
Activity: 30
October 30, 2018, 08:01:20 AM
Trading is not as simple as buying and selling as newbies in cryptocurrency trading. If you really want to learn trading, you should invest enough time to study and significant experiences. At first you may experience failure or loss but don't lose hope cause these experience will make you better trader.
In fact trading is a profession and if you want to become a professional trader you need to get good knowledge of trading and after that its important to get some experience, in fact experience is the most important think in all field of life which make you perfect.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 05:38:51 AM
I cannot make trading my main job, because I have a more important job, cryptocurrency trading is not suitable to be used as a main job because it cannot provide monthly income.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
October 30, 2018, 05:15:39 AM
I want to do this in the future to consider trading as my source of income full time
But i know i have more to learn ,my plan is to undergo trainings needed.

I don't think trading can be learned instantly, it certainly takes a lot of time to get experience at every market moment. therefore starting to study now is the right choice for the future
No, it cannot. It takes time and you really should not be in a rush when it comes to learning how to trade. A lot of people have made that mistake and I am sure the way things turned out for the must have been awful.Trading is something that you need to take your time to get things right both in learning and in practice. For instance, I had to give myself about almost 6 months of thorough learning and practicing and that was how I got it right.

A lot of people even used more than that, but in most cases, if you really want to have confidence you should learn first, and take your time to practice and build on your strategy using some demo sites. If you do not do it this way, you will just find yourself feeling frustrated at the end.
Apparently, the main reason why you are trading in the first place is to be able to take advantage of the market fluctuations for your own benefit, and the benefit we are talking about here is profit, no other two ways about it. Now, how you end up profiting or not, will always be based on how good and knowledgeable you are in most cases.

When you treat trading as nothing, then it will be nothing, but when you treat it as something that is basically relevant and good for you, then you will treat it as such. This is the reason why sometimes, the way certain people see things and tend to do it right by all means is different from the approach of others to it.
Activity: 162
October 30, 2018, 04:31:10 AM

Hey guy I wanna trade with cryptocurrency assets but I have a few knowledge about or how to start trading. so if you have enough time to teach others about learning how to trade and taking profit without no lose. if you do it I will be a student of yours
Activity: 686
October 30, 2018, 04:13:13 AM

I am buying and holding and investments is the best way to go now than trading. Traders are making money but those that are holding are going to make good money in future.  The future of cryptocurrencies market is very bright and if we want to be part of tomorrow we should invest now.
You're right, but the hardest part of this is when you look at the price of coins that are going down like this. yeah, but I think some people make this their opportunity. Well, for now, work like this is really risky.

Trading is always risky if you don't plan them correctly, of course, prices will drop in the market and we have to accumulate them for that we need to keep spare funds in order utilise the dumps. In this way, people are making huge money when the prices are dropping.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
October 30, 2018, 04:08:54 AM

I am buying and holding and investments is the best way to go now than trading. Traders are making money but those that are holding are going to make good money in future.  The future of cryptocurrencies market is very bright and if we want to be part of tomorrow we should invest now.
You're right, but the hardest part of this is when you look at the price of coins that are going down like this. yeah, but I think some people make this their opportunity. Well, for now, work like this is really risky.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
October 30, 2018, 03:32:17 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 102
October 30, 2018, 03:13:11 AM
some traders I know only consider trading as a place to grow assets they have in other ways because they have jobs in the office so according to some people trading is just their side job.

if they only consider it as place to grow thier assets then that is not what you call a trading anymore but rather that is already investing since they are only hodling the coins for a longer time without doing anything .

good for your friends bcause they have an office job . many people do also wanted to have a job like that ( including me ) but i guess we are just unfortunate since we are not blessed with a wealthy family to continue studying on college.

anyway , whether you alreay have a real job offline , you must sill treat trading as a real job so that you can always give your best .
Pages:
Jump to: