Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat trading as your job - page 10. (Read 2317 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
October 28, 2018, 11:00:14 AM
Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?

Yes l treat trading as my job because it gives me income to provide the needs of my family.Trading really helps to get a profit as you discover how to make money in it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
October 28, 2018, 10:35:53 AM
Here I earn in different ways. Sometimes I just buy and sell in order to make money. Sometimes I invest in ICO projects.
But I always accumulate in parallel those coins that in my opinion will bring me good profit in the future.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
October 28, 2018, 10:12:45 AM
for professionals, maybe treating trade as a job is a good thing, this can be used as a profit producer because it might be a trade if done well like a job that can be maximized and it can be used as an easy way and the results can be enjoyed.
There are even companies who built their own company for trading. They make company and hire traders that will look and research on coin potential.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 09:36:06 AM
Yes we can treat trading as a job, but keep in mind few things, do you have surplus money,to hold the coins and courage to take the risk and moreover
patience, if you have these things  then off course  you can treat  trading as a job.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
October 27, 2018, 07:45:51 PM
Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?
yes, most average beginners trade carelessly without knowing the strategy and further research. they are easily tempted by the benefits to be gained from the results of the trade. but if they are not careful in taking the right action, they will easily suffer losses and not make a profit
Activity: 1176
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 27, 2018, 01:31:14 PM
for professionals, maybe treating trade as a job is a good thing, this can be used as a profit producer because it might be a trade if done well like a job that can be maximized and it can be used as an easy way and the results can be enjoyed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 27, 2018, 12:51:07 PM

I prefer to trade, but this does not negate the fact that I have a long-term coin.For trading it is impossible to consider it as a hobby, especially at the initial stage, perhaps with time you can reduce the work time and increase the period.But large periods work only when there is already a good capital, but for now only difficult work.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 27, 2018, 12:39:26 PM
trading can be said to be a job but trading should not be your main job because when you trade it might not be able to enjoy the fun of working in an office and trading is also not always profitable it will definitely be trapped at a very expensive price and even loss.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
October 27, 2018, 12:21:10 PM
I want to do this in the future to consider trading as my source of income full time
But i know i have more to learn ,my plan is to undergo trainings needed.
Then please, make sure you do and not also be in a haste to learn as that has really put a lot of people in a position they would not have loved to be in. When you see trading as your job, you will want to do it right so you can get the best from it, and in this case, you are your own boss and how you do things will be dependent on how your knowledge and experience is able to pull you through.

Trading is a lot to take in at once, which is why people need to realize that if you do not seek for knowledge first in any profession, the chances of not being successful is 100%.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
October 27, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

For me trading is much good than job during the time of having a high price of every token,profits multiply into many l didn't expect but during this crashing peroid.lts not good to trade or invest.No assurance of profit.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 27, 2018, 11:38:08 AM
Unless you are unemployed or a guy that only spend their time in front of computer, I wouldn't recommend to treat trading as a job. Yes, you can earn money through trading but imagine how much risk you have to face to get those rewards (JUST please don't only think about the profit, but think the risk as well).
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
October 27, 2018, 11:37:08 AM
As a trader, trading is the best work for me also only a part time job work but its profitable some any coins will rise up for their price you can earn a big money.

This is the greatest thing crypto currencies has ever gave me. I am usually at my job for the whole day, I get home at night, gamble for some time and look at my investments. Read some articles, some projects I can invest in, look for probable price changes and that's it. I don't do this every day, don't me wrong the reason why investing amd trading crypto currency is great. In fact there is this one whole month that I did not use my salary, I just used the profit I got from my investments.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
October 27, 2018, 11:27:56 AM
We need to be mentally prepared. Some of us might use this kind of start. They begin to trade in the demo version. They train there to gain some confidence even though it's totally different when we use the real money to bet. The pace of a person who trades in a hurry is usually chaotic, and that can have a bad impact on the result later.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
October 27, 2018, 11:08:34 AM
Of course. It's easy to sit in your pajama pants and click buttons. True progress comes from every day routine. Operating at your best. You have to stay on top of the game when trading, but also balance out being healthy. Off screen time is just as important. Impulsiveness and not being balanced leads to bad mistakes. Not all of us are good at 'jobs' anyway!
Your success in trading comes generally from when you see your account growing over time.
Trading is a lot, and you really need to be ready to always learn and do things right to be able to get the best from it.

Being able to classify it as a job is based on you trying as much as possible to know what you are doing, and normally, that mindset of seeing it as a profession that you can use to bring in something regularly for you over time, is one thing that can always be of great help in driving you to want to learn as much as you can to be able to get things done in the right manner. Like you said, not all of us are good at jobs, but in the same vein, we have to be at least good at something, as no one was born to be a trader from birth, everything one way or the other is learned over time both from seeking knowledge and from practice.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 10:09:51 AM
As a trader, trading is the best work for me also only a part time job work but its profitable some any coins will rise up for their price you can earn a big money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
October 27, 2018, 06:55:47 AM
Trading is not for newbies, trading involves high risk so always think twice before chosing trading as your first profession, trading needs lot of patience and practice, one can wipe out account in few days but the same time trading is called a gentlemen game, if you know how to trade, no other business can fetch you that easy and high profit as of trading. I would suggest anyone to devide their capital into trading and investment, also if you are trading full time, also keep atleast one other source of your income like joining crypto bounty projects.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 06:52:03 AM
I am a student personally i like to do trading and this is my part-time business as well as. And i know trading is not to easy its is too hard and before starting trading everyone must be informative about crypto market. I have lost my 50% capital for doing wrong trade. So now i am starting to buy at low value and wait for biggest pump and this is my actual trading strategy.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
October 27, 2018, 05:02:47 AM
In my own view, I can't treat trading as a sustainable source of income. I mean this is not kind of work that you can rely on your daily needs, because you are just like gambling your money and putting into a high risk that makes possible you've loose. Instead of that why you did not find a decent job that having a stable source of income not just relying on trading. Besides, you can still do trading after you work but much better investing and hold it for a long term.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 04:35:53 AM
yeah, you are right. trade is not just selling and buying coins. all there is research, analysis, calculation, and understanding of the market and the coins. so that it cannot be done without learning. for me personally. I currently do short-term trading by taking profits of 5% to 10%.
Activity: 594
October 27, 2018, 03:56:46 AM

Most of the newbies are greedy, sorry for the term but no offense. I'm not saying all but majority of them are eager to earn quickly, that's why most of them always asking how to earn in trading in fast but easiest way. They don't want to go hard work instead skipping those basic things in learning the basic about in trading. So the result in the end most of them cried out tears because they've lost a big amount of capital. The beginner must really treat this as their own personal job, this is the reason why trading became an extra income because you/we are spending time while learning here and at the same time we trade slowly to understand it little by little.
Pages:
Jump to: