Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat trading as your job - page 11. (Read 2317 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 126
October 27, 2018, 03:11:41 AM
I strongly agree mate,  you should stand on your own feet and not expecting anything to others. That is how you could hone you skills.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 02:06:43 AM
it must be because with my own crypto trade it can earn a substantial income in a short time. So I made the trade my work which I focused on at this time, although often the market has experienced a drastic decline
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 01:58:22 AM
at the moment I am trading, I use it to treat it the same as I am looking for money and just like I am working, so I will consider trading is a light job but it can generate a lot of profits so this trading is very pleasant.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 01:37:02 AM
How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?

Well, trading is a very demanding job which requires most of your time. Many people fail to realize this. They think that crypto job is just some freelance job that can be done at your convenient time. Well, that is not true. Even if you are sleepy, you need to watch over your bid assets, otherwise, you'll wake up at a big loss. It's really something you need to take seriously if you really wanted to succeed in it. I remember my spouse used to say that crypto is my mistress and his unbeatable rival, since it takes up most of my time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
October 27, 2018, 01:16:26 AM
Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?
I don’t see anything wrong with asking questions on which coins you’re meant to buy and which not to buy. No matter how wise you think you might be, it’s possible that you can make mistake and invest your money in a coin that is not worth your time and money.

And not giving answers to that answer shows that you’re not as wise as you think you are. And what do you mean by treating trading as a job? Trading can be a part-time cause its not easy to do trading and profit does not Come from it at all times, so it’s best to have another job.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
October 27, 2018, 12:51:49 AM
treat trading as business you work hard if u put your efforts u get profits   
trading is a full time job only its getting active income , while investing is passive income
You can trade anytime, it will depend on you it can be full time or not. What I mean here is that, treat trading seriously, as your job that needs to work for. At the end of the day you will be the one to benefit on your hardwork.

When you are in the state of being a trader you must love the thing you are doing. You must love this trading system because nothing will happen if you just want to earn and not loved your job. Treat trading as a job because it gives you profits and earning. Be wise and love this trading so that you will not feel hard and enjoy trading and earning.
If people started to earn money in trading, for sure they will love this market but of course you still need to be more responsible on you trading decisions to lessen the risk and maximize your potential profit. Its not easy to earn but in the process you will experience this thing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
October 26, 2018, 07:44:00 AM
Oh, yeah. Proper trading takes over your life! It requires a lot of time and effort which is why some people are not as successful at running it.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 07:35:44 AM
Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

When you are in the state of being a trader you must love the thing you are doing. You must love this trading system because nothing will happen if you just want to earn and not loved your job. Treat trading as a job because it gives you profits and earning. Be wise and love this trading so that you will not feel hard and enjoy trading and earning.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 06:54:41 AM
treat trading as business you work hard if u put your efforts u get profits   
trading is a full time job only its getting active income , while investing is passive income
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
October 26, 2018, 05:45:59 AM
I want to do this in the future to consider trading as my source of income full time
But i know i have more to learn ,my plan is to undergo trainings needed.

I don't think trading can be learned instantly, it certainly takes a lot of time to get experience at every market moment. therefore starting to study now is the right choice for the future
No, it cannot. It takes time and you really should not be in a rush when it comes to learning how to trade. A lot of people have made that mistake and I am sure the way things turned out for the must have been awful.Trading is something that you need to take your time to get things right both in learning and in practice. For instance, I had to give myself about almost 6 months of thorough learning and practicing and that was how I got it right.

A lot of people even used more than that, but in most cases, if you really want to have confidence you should learn first, and take your time to practice and build on your strategy using some demo sites. If you do not do it this way, you will just find yourself feeling frustrated at the end.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
October 26, 2018, 03:21:28 AM
There are those who accepts fee's to give advise on which coin or alts to buy and there are those who accepts investments so one can trade for them for a fee. I have met this kind of trader where you can invest $1,000 USD and interest is fix, so regardless if the market is bull or bear, you will get 8% per month. And there are those who just trade for themselves on a daily basis. They have a goal to reach and they consider that as their day job.
Well, for now, I only sell assets that I have, and do not trade. seeing a market that was quite a crisis, made me refrain from trading. well, maybe trading will be a very good job, but for me, the current situation is less profitable.
at other times many say right time to invest because price is down, but you break to trade, indeed every trader has a different strategy, but has same goal, namely profit
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
October 26, 2018, 03:14:51 AM
In my own opinion, the main reason why people chose to trade different types of tokens in order for them to make profits from it. Hodling is the most important thing to practice if you want to trade or become a trader. Let us learn to hold token and wait for the right time to sell it.
HODLing and trading; are totally two different ball game.
Trading is an act of taking advantage of the market fluctuations either in a shorter or a longer time frame while holding is to just keep holding for the long term until you are able to get the final best from you holding as an investment.

Trading is a job and it is not an easy one most especially if you decide to make it hard for yourself. It will always be hard if you take it with levity and feel you can do it without learning. With trading, you really want to get trained first and know what you are doing before hitting the charts; otherwise getting burned is something I can guarantee.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
October 26, 2018, 02:56:04 AM
Of course. It's easy to sit in your pajama pants and click buttons. True progress comes from every day routine. Operating at your best. You have to stay on top of the game when trading, but also balance out being healthy. Off screen time is just as important. Impulsiveness and not being balanced leads to bad mistakes. Not all of us are good at 'jobs' anyway!
Yes I agree. The advantage of working at your own pace and time is not a problem. No need to ask your manager for a short break and take a nap any time you want. However the disadvantage of working like this is one might not take it seriously. Its better if a room will be available just for working from home so no outside disturbance can happen when your working.

Well, for now, I only sell assets that I have, and do not trade. seeing a market that was quite a crisis, made me refrain from trading. well, maybe trading will be a very good job, but for me, the current situation is less profitable.
You will be surprised to see traders still get profits even on a bear market that we are experiencing now. They are happy with earning 1.5% per trade in a day, they sell right away when they see that they hit their goal.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 26, 2018, 02:39:02 AM
I can totally relate to this as I have experienced the same. I have been trading from quite a while now and my friend who is new to trading keeps asking me what to buy in order to get good profit.
He often asks me how to know if a coin will go up soon and how to know the right time to buy and sell. I advice him to learn and practice trading on his own rather than depending on a second person for such things.
We can't keep on asking others for our investments. It's better to research and analyse the market on our own and then make the investment. Even if we loose the money, we  won't have to blame others for this.
Just like my friends, they often ask which coins are potential, when prices will rise, and which coins are good for short terms, and so on. first of course I will not give my strategy, secondly he depends too much on me, third they will miss/skip the learning process because they always depend, you are right if you want to profit in trading, then learn and use your own knowledge, so you don't blame others when you lose
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
October 25, 2018, 11:12:25 PM
There are those who accepts fee's to give advise on which coin or alts to buy and there are those who accepts investments so one can trade for them for a fee. I have met this kind of trader where you can invest $1,000 USD and interest is fix, so regardless if the market is bull or bear, you will get 8% per month. And there are those who just trade for themselves on a daily basis. They have a goal to reach and they consider that as their day job.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 09:46:56 PM
Of course. It's easy to sit in your pajama pants and click buttons. True progress comes from every day routine. Operating at your best. You have to stay on top of the game when trading, but also balance out being healthy. Off screen time is just as important. Impulsiveness and not being balanced leads to bad mistakes. Not all of us are good at 'jobs' anyway!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
October 25, 2018, 07:56:10 PM
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
October 25, 2018, 07:36:57 PM
The best  question for myself is  "what does it takes  to be  a successful trader" and  the  best answer   is patient  and willing  to  fully understand  trading   by studying it Wink  The  way I see trading  is not like  buy/sell  stocks  in the market process and be able to make profit   it's  a way  of learning the  market  itself and make  profit  from it.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 06:22:55 PM
Personally,, this was one of the reasons I started learning and I haven't regretted. I use each moment I get to learn something new in this facet. I have high hopes that one day I'm going to trade like a professional.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
October 25, 2018, 05:59:17 PM
The problem with some people is that they are always in a hurry and they will miss the most things. Trading is an act which you must learn if you must succeed on trading. Trading can make or mar anybody but those who  learn to trade will always remain in the market  doing what they know best while those who skipped to learn how to trade will always be refunding their accounts after losing each time. Every endevour has a procedure on how to do it and  succeed and there is no other way. So learn and learn well so that you will be one of best.
Right.In trading,you need to be knowledgeable so you must make a thorough research and understand what you have been reading.Youtube videos may of great hep too.Later on,you will apply this on real life trading.A person who has come prepared may have a great advantage than those who come up only just to buy and sell and walks out whenever gets lose.
Pages:
Jump to: