Pages:
Author

Topic: TRICKS ON HOW TO WIN on dice games - page 3. (Read 10188 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 11, 2016, 11:02:23 PM
Damn old book trick haha, martingale strategy. Actually, it's a good one, make a target for your profit each day and 10% per day it's a good one and continue tomorrow.
but the system of those dice game now a days can recognized the martin fail system they would not let you win the desire amount that you want before you can leave your earnings your capital already been dissolved there's no real system now it is purely luck with dice.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 11, 2016, 10:41:26 PM
Damn old book trick haha, martingale strategy. Actually, it's a good one, make a target for your profit each day and 10% per day it's a good one and continue tomorrow.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 11, 2016, 10:32:18 PM
Best way to win on dice game is and make profit is just win and run method off course and only gamble for fun and play with the amount you afford to lose Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
June 11, 2016, 10:25:35 PM
This is a good actual trick if you enjoy gambling sporadically just to get some rush but in a controlled manner. But as every other system it will eventually fail since the house edge always gets you in the end. Just have some fun while gambling and don't think about it as making money, it's not a job or an investment opportunity, it's entertainment (and sometimes you even win some of your ticket price back!)
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
June 11, 2016, 10:22:05 PM
All tricks and co called strategies have their time.These things which are illusion more and less tricks let you in great losses.After some period when player is satisfied and begins to believe that it will work always.Then begins to play fearlessly and ended up with looses.Actually be careful with anything to try to win.All works till some certain point.
They all work until they don't. And then you have no money left. Martingale is the biggest illusion of all and a lot of people swear by it actually haha.
Best to try and approach it mathematically and not chase losses.

But if you plan it mathmatically you won't be gambling xP
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
June 11, 2016, 10:21:32 PM
So this proves it,

Either you do reverse martingale and bet like 100 Sats and try to win 15 times in a row and each time you double your bet OR

You solve captcha's on faucets and do something similar where you try and win a large amount with zero risk.... well at least for your time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
June 11, 2016, 09:16:24 PM
All tricks and co called strategies have their time.These things which are illusion more and less tricks let you in great losses.After some period when player is satisfied and begins to believe that it will work always.Then begins to play fearlessly and ended up with looses.Actually be careful with anything to try to win.All works till some certain point.
They all work until they don't. And then you have no money left. Martingale is the biggest illusion of all and a lot of people swear by it actually haha.
Best to try and approach it mathematically and not chase losses.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 11, 2016, 05:11:08 AM
Activity: 700
June 11, 2016, 04:26:43 AM
My random bets are based on 2.5X , 3X ,5X and I follow the instinct.This is neither trick nor strategy what I use.This works for me sometimes and I am happy with little profits.I don't go for big.I have to say one thing that there is nothing such thing in gambling which can work for longer period of time.Be prepared to loose and play always limited bets.
Activity: 686
June 11, 2016, 04:23:47 AM
I generally play with 2x odds but without any type of martingale, i am using very funny kind of strategy to make some profit from dice site first i have to a lot to place big bet with that odds, i start with minimum bet until i got more than 10 red in row than i start playing with big amount there.
legendary
Activity: 1344
June 11, 2016, 04:16:03 AM
Well mandoy this trick is good to go.Last time i played this on 9 sites per day and my capital is about 0.05-0.08 it changes everyday.My starting is 0.03 and now im  at 0.09 Smiley.Thanks for sharing.Now i already encash almost 120$ using this trick thanks

This trick will not be useful if you encounter a long losing streak. You would had lose your martingale bets and even your capital as well.
It would also take too long to make a decent profit. I had tried to martingale using the faucet but it seems that I would lose eventually.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
June 11, 2016, 03:48:25 AM
Well mandoy this trick is good to go.Last time i played this on 9 sites per day and my capital is about 0.05-0.08 it changes everyday.My starting is 0.03 and now im  at 0.09 Smiley.Thanks for sharing.Now i already encash almost 120$ using this trick thanks
Congrats, just be careful always and don't be greedy. Remember its still risky. Wink
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 11, 2016, 03:38:03 AM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
June 10, 2016, 11:54:10 PM
http://
Well guys, its time to share to you my secret in playing dice games. If you want to win 1000 php weekly that is haha.
 1. You must deposit a huge amount, e.g. 3 million satoshi or 0.03 btc
2. just play martingale autobet or manual bet will do
3. Target 10% of your balance as win target, e.g. i you have 3 million satoshi target 300k satoshi , when your balance reaches 3,300,000 satoshi its time to stop
4. next is withdraw haha thats right
5. depo on your next dice game site on the list
6. back to step 1 and vice versa.

With 5 dice game sites 1 made 1.5 million satoshi daily.. See its an EARN AND RUN TECHNIQUE...I named it MANDOY ninja trick... so that it for now. illgonna update you later with new cool strategy how to win a dice game see you folks...BTC

lmao . i don't think that this will works surely or successfully , i've tried so many tricks but i ended up losing . i tried to raised my bet and suddenly i lost so many on my balance and then changed it to lower bet . how can you assure them that they will never lose more that what they've earn ? .  Grin Grin
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 10, 2016, 11:45:57 PM
Well guys, its time to share to you my secret in playing dice games. If you want to win 1000 php weekly that is haha.
3. Target 10% of your balance as win target, e.g. i you have 3 million satoshi target 300k satoshi , when your balance reaches 3,300,000 satoshi its time to stop

With 5 dice game sites 1 made 1.5 million satoshi daily.. See its an EARN AND RUN TECHNIQUE...I named it MANDOY ninja trick... so that it for now. illgonna update you later with new cool strategy how to win a dice game see you folks...BTC

you forgotten to share the link of dice game you want them to play . lol btw how can you assure that this trick works successfully ? i mean if we will use this kind of trick are we surely win 300k sats and there will be no circumstances that we will lose all our deposits ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 10, 2016, 11:37:31 PM

I used this trick long time ago, and this trick i doubled bitcoin easily, just in one day i doubled my bitcoin. 1 Day of repeating like this
legendary
Activity: 1288
June 10, 2016, 10:32:46 PM
I don't know if people who are 'inventing' these strategies, which go usually like this: "play with exactly 0.056 BTC, use martingale and when you reach 0.069 BTC then stop and switch gambling site etc."
Are honestly believing in this, are stupid or trying to troll others? I can't figure it out how people can be so oblivious to simple math.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
June 10, 2016, 09:07:07 PM

hey Mandoy, it's really nice trick if you can really earn by this technique but I think its impossible to win at the end of the day.
I don't think this kind of strategy where we use some kind of martingale will work because house edge will win always and at the end you will be just a looser. I don't like dice games its just waste of time, waste of money.
Well he said you just need to target the 10% of your balance, you don't need to use martingale in hours or an entire day. Just target 10% of your balance per DAY. That's it! Well its really risky but that's his strategy and I think it really works.
It doesn't work any more than a regular martingale just because you stop at 10% and then switch to a different website. You're still liable for huge loss streaks and when those happen you lose everything trying to chase the tiny base bet.
Activity: 868
Merit: 303
June 10, 2016, 08:52:29 PM

hey Mandoy, it's really nice trick if you can really earn by this technique but I think its impossible to win at the end of the day.
I don't think this kind of strategy where we use some kind of martingale will work because house edge will win always and at the end you will be just a looser. I don't like dice games its just waste of time, waste of money.
Well he said you just need to target the 10% of your balance, you don't need to use martingale in hours or an entire day. Just target 10% of your balance per DAY. That's it! Well its really risky but that's his strategy and I think it really works.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
June 10, 2016, 04:31:43 PM
The trick is to gamble as little as possible. So go all in hoping to either double or come out with nothing Grin because long gambling sessions you risk giving your money to the house.  Either you're lucky or you're not, but don't push your luck too far haha.
You don't 'risk' giving your money to the house. Statistically, you DO give your money to the house. In fact, for each bet of x value, you give an amount of x*house_edge to them (in a statistical sense) whether you win or lose. Going all-in doesn't necessarily increase the probability of you succeeding. In fact, it's pretty much the exact same chance if you were to bet 100% of your money on one bet and if you were to bet 10% of your money 10 times.

The trick to winning at gambling: don't.
Pages:
Jump to: