Pages:
Author

Topic: TRICKS ON HOW TO WIN on dice games - page 5. (Read 10188 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 09, 2016, 09:45:26 AM
so i dont understand why this topic is open:D there is no mthods in dice game )) dice game is only luck
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
June 09, 2016, 09:38:06 AM
http://
Well guys, its time to share to you my secret in playing dice games. If you want to win 1000 php weekly that is haha.
 1. You must deposit a huge amount, e.g. 3 million satoshi or 0.03 btc
2. just play martingale autobet or manual bet will do
3. Target 10% of your balance as win target, e.g. i you have 3 million satoshi target 300k satoshi , when your balance reaches 3,300,000 satoshi its time to stop
4. next is withdraw haha thats right
5. depo on your next dice game site on the list
6. back to step 1 and vice versa.

With 5 dice game sites 1 made 1.5 million satoshi daily.. See its an EARN AND RUN TECHNIQUE...I named it MANDOY ninja trick... so that it for now. illgonna update you later with new cool strategy how to win a dice game see you folks...BTC

this is never going to work out for you in long term. you can get lucky and win for a while and earn some satoshi in the process but in the long run you will end up losing so fast that you will be left tired because of all the withdrawals.

i say you are better off playing on one place and sticking to a simple plan and accepting the losses.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 09, 2016, 08:56:47 AM
Not play and not lose your money  Grin

Indeed, but youre also cant get any profit if you arent playing
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
June 09, 2016, 08:50:48 AM
there are no tricks that actually work in dice games. all these methods and so called tricks are all waste of time.

it doesn't matter if you use a method and win with it a couple of time or even for a while if you can't find a logical reason why you are winning then it is bad. you can call a method good if it could work in long term which it will never work with thie method.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
June 09, 2016, 06:01:36 AM
Not play and not lose your money  Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 303
June 09, 2016, 07:12:38 AM
To anyone who wants that site, try the link on my signature. Martingale really works here, and just follow Mandoy's steps. See ya!
Gonna try this trick on your link, thank youu! Grin
Just don't be greedy man, always control yourself. Good luck!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
June 09, 2016, 05:52:05 AM
To anyone who wants that site, try the link on my signature. Martingale really works here, and just follow Mandoy's steps. See ya!
Gonna try this trick on your link, thank youu! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
June 09, 2016, 05:32:37 AM
I don't like this kind of strategy where we use some kind martingale because it is like to have suicide attempt, I am not using martingale anymore after lost a lot of money to just recover something very low amount.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
June 09, 2016, 05:08:57 AM
Very trick you got there huh. Martingale, the method which leads most users to lost their hard earned money. You are not the first person who used that kind of "trick" and i can asure you will eventually lose all your balance

I too agree. This is what a lot of people having been trying. They feel that they can win like 5 or 6 times and they have found a way to break the system. Unfortunately it is not the case, i hope they can realise their mistake before it is too late.

I've been quite a long time playing dice, and indeed any tricks that would have ended in defeat.
so control themselves and play in the short term, also took advantage of a few percent of the capital was better.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
June 09, 2016, 05:00:05 AM
Very trick you got there huh. Martingale, the method which leads most users to lost their hard earned money. You are not the first person who used that kind of "trick" and i can asure you will eventually lose all your balance

I too agree. This is what a lot of people having been trying. They feel that they can win like 5 or 6 times and they have found a way to break the system. Unfortunately it is not the case, i hope they can realise their mistake before it is too late.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 09, 2016, 04:58:07 AM
i think the question here is how greedy you are he have a point there, if you can be satisfied for winning only 10% of your capital then stop and try another site i think you can make at least half of your capitals winnings.
Activity: 812
June 09, 2016, 04:44:42 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
June 09, 2016, 03:51:56 AM
looks safe trick that just makes 0.003 from 0.03. it is good if you are not greedy, because sometimes when we win we always want to click on it again, and it could get 0.006 or lose.
Merit: 264
Aurox
June 09, 2016, 03:39:03 AM
Well guys, its time to share to you my secret in playing dice games. If you want to win 1000 php weekly that is haha.
3. Target 10% of your balance as win target, e.g. i you have 3 million satoshi target 300k satoshi , when your balance reaches 3,300,000 satoshi its time to stop

With 5 dice game sites 1 made 1.5 million satoshi daily.. See its an EARN AND RUN TECHNIQUE...I named it MANDOY ninja trick... so that it for now. illgonna update you later with new cool strategy how to win a dice game see you folks...BTC

This strategy is by no means guaranteed to profit you. Even making 10% of your starting balance can be a huge deal, and you can always potentially lose your money on one bet. It's like betting all in on 1.05x over and over again... Eventually the first roll you roll will bust you.

But yes, by aiming for a small target reduces your risks, I guess.

Yap, thats right stay on low bets to avoids high risks and it will eventually give you more chance to win back your losses or win. Well what i posted is base on my experience i am earning 0.04 to 0.06 btc weekly doing that style. But as long as greed do not overtake me ill surely win.

if i keep my strategy on my head without losing concentration i could win 0.1 or 0.2 weekly max on 20 dice sites following those steps.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
June 09, 2016, 03:38:26 AM

no offense but this is not a method to win in dice games but rather a method to fool yourself when playing dice games and also lose money on fees while doing this method.

this is just a simple method that everybody else is doing, using martingale in dice, and then you are just wasting some withdrawal fees to move to another site which doesn't change anything if the system is fair because in that case you will win and lose based on your luck not where you play.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 09, 2016, 03:24:19 AM

This strategy is by no means guaranteed to profit you. Even making 10% of your starting balance can be a huge deal, and you can always potentially lose your money on one bet. It's like betting all in on 1.05x over and over again... Eventually the first roll you roll will bust you.

But yes, by aiming for a small target reduces your risks, I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
June 09, 2016, 03:00:47 AM
most all i have starategy for dice but all in my strategy do not always make profit...i think if you play on dice please dont greedy Sad

How do you even make a strategy out of a dice game without a bot or martingle.Also Op ,what's the assurity that you will reach the target of 3 million or whatever with 5 dice games ? You know that's totally up to the luck and would not work everytime.That is not even a martingle ,you're likely to loose all at once if that's the case.Greed is way too far,how do you guys even manage to make profits in a row?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
June 09, 2016, 02:47:22 AM
most all i have starategy for dice but all in my strategy do not always make profit...i think if you play on dice please dont greedy Sad

it is right, I have tried many strategies in the dice game, and it always ends with a loss. but indeed in the beginning to make a profit, after I tried it again it will surely lose. and greed that always makes losing. for making profits 300k sat from 0.03 its easy. but if greedy this could lose all.
Merit: 264
Aurox
June 09, 2016, 02:43:02 AM

well thats right, you totally nailed it thats why even if you win small as long as you are winning then withdraw before you get caught in the moment and lost all your btc.
Activity: 938
June 09, 2016, 02:40:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: