Pages:
Author

Topic: TRICKS ON HOW TO WIN on dice games - page 9. (Read 10188 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
June 08, 2016, 05:28:13 AM
Wow you must be really smart if you managed to re-invent the martingale strategy. Martingale has been around for so long, so why are you telling us about it?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 08, 2016, 05:23:25 AM
Trick and a very interesting way, and it can look for a reference to gambling. But I hope we all don't get too greedy in doing the game, for every trick gets 90% sometimes did not work anymore. Every trick and strategy has its own time period
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 08, 2016, 05:19:40 AM
You forgot to share the link  Grin
martingale strategy is not something new but can in be profitable in long term?i'm afraid that no and in the end you will lose all your money
yes indeed that's why im asking him if he had any other strategy or maybe he can give some more info about what he's doing to win that martinfail system, just waiting for the OP to reply or PM me.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 08, 2016, 05:06:34 AM
You forgot to share the link  Grin
martingale strategy is not something new but can in be profitable in long term?i'm afraid that no and in the end you will lose all your money
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
June 08, 2016, 05:01:46 AM
http://
Well guys, its time to share to you my secret in playing dice games. If you want to win 1000 php weekly that is haha.
 1. You must deposit a huge amount, e.g. 3 million satoshi or 0.03 btc
2. just play martingale autobet or manual bet will do
3. Target 10% of your balance as win target, e.g. i you have 3 million satoshi target 300k satoshi , when your balance reaches 3,300,000 satoshi its time to stop
4. next is withdraw haha thats right
5. depo on your next dice game site on the list
6. back to step 1 and vice versa.

With 5 dice game sites 1 made 1.5 million satoshi daily.. See its an EARN AND RUN TECHNIQUE...I named it MANDOY ninja trick... so that it for now. illgonna update you later with new cool strategy how to win a dice game see you folks...BTC

Sorry can you tell the site what you play? because of the above looks like just  "http", and invalid addreas course. If you tell me maybe i interest with your trick Cheesy hehe thank you
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 08, 2016, 04:44:15 AM
wow good job mandoy kindly pm me for more info about this tricks i can't afford to lose that much money so better yet to know much deeper of this strategy i know in gambling pure luck is what we need but if you have an edge i will not hesitae to try using it. thanks
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
June 08, 2016, 04:40:22 AM
http://
Well guys, its time to share to you my secret in playing dice games. If you want to win 1000 php weekly that is haha.
 1. You must deposit a huge amount, e.g. 3 million satoshi or 0.03 btc
2. just play martingale autobet or manual bet will do
3. Target 10% of your balance as win target, e.g. i you have 3 million satoshi target 300k satoshi , when your balance reaches 3,300,000 satoshi its time to stop
4. next is withdraw haha thats right
5. depo on your next dice game site on the list
6. back to step 1 and vice versa.

With 5 dice game sites 1 made 1.5 million satoshi daily.. See its an EARN AND RUN TECHNIQUE...I named it MANDOY ninja trick... so that it for now. illgonna update you later with new cool strategy how to win a dice game see you folks...BTC
Pages:
Jump to: