Pages:
Author

Topic: Triple your income from mining with mini-pools! - page 4. (Read 16992 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Yeah, and try not to copy someone else's banner. *ahem* Be unique. *ahem*
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
now im jealous Tongue

wish someone would join my minipol too!
Just throw together a quick signature image, and the referrals will just roll in, as long as you're active on the forum so people will actually see your signature! That's all I've been doing.
Activity: 112
Very nice.

How many TripleMining threads are there? sheesh!  Might have to start my own. Cheesy

If we want to reach 50GHs we might have to take over the entire forum ! Tongue
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Very nice.

How many TripleMining threads are there? sheesh!  Might have to start my own. Cheesy
Activity: 85
now im jealous Tongue

wish someone would join my minipol too!
in order to get a further 20-25ghash in 2 days you're going to need a lot of promotion, otherwise the site is good, you just need to make people realise you're there

That's where i have YOU for ! Smiley

Ohh yeeeah.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
in order to get a further 20-25ghash in 2 days you're going to need a lot of promotion, otherwise the site is good, you just need to make people realise you're there
50 GHash/s will be tough, but we can do it!
First Block Party: so it's a fact, our first block has been found! To celebrate, we are giving away 10 BTC! The only requirement is that we reach 50 GHash/s before July, 5th 2011 and keep it up for at least 24 hours.

Everyone can participate, minipools and solo miners.
    5 BTC will be distributed amongst everyone by counting the number of submitted shares (starting today July 2, 2011).
    5 BTC will be distributed amongst the TOP 5 minipools, 1 BTC for each team.
    The extra reward for the minipools is paid out to the team leader.

More information on https://www.triplemining.com/pool_stats
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
So will there always be a bonus for the one who finds the block, or is this a one-time thing? I'd like it if the finder gets a bonus every block, although not quite 10 BTC. Maybe 1 BTC or something. Would make things more interesting.

Not sure but I'm pretty sure Sam intends to offer new rewards and bonuses as the pool grows.

maybe im blind... i didnt realise that there was a 10btc bonus 1st block lol

Well you know neither did I  Huh

I think Sam should have promoted that more. Might have got a lot more new starters.
maybe im blind... i didnt realise that there was a 10btc bonus 1st block lol
So will there always be a bonus for the one who finds the block, or is this a one-time thing? I'd like it if the finder gets a bonus every block, although not quite 10 BTC. Maybe 1 BTC or something. Would make things more interesting.
yeah that would make sense waiting till confirmed
legendary
Only Sam knows that atm. For some reason he's not announced it yet. Maybe waiting for the block to confirm?
all is good but who solved it?
legendary
Block 134362   IMMATURE   50.0075   6 hours ago   668796    Needs 67 more confirmations
Activity: 85
in my account it still says payout is pending:

We found a block and are processing your payout, DO NOT PANIC, everything will be payed out !
Balance: 0 BTC
Rewards that needs validation: 0.38886114 BTC
Bonus from friends that need validation: 1.046E-5 BTC
who got the block solve bonus? was it me :p? ive left the pool for a few hours as finishing off a current block i already undertook on another server but will be back over!
Pages:
Jump to: