Pages:
Author

Topic: Triple your income from mining with mini-pools! - page 7. (Read 16992 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

Dude, thats awesome

Heres what I'm seeing under the new heading:

Pool name            Speed                  Users

Team bitcoin   1655.95 MH/s           6
Team Oldminer   1135.78 MH/s           16
Team Anthrax   567.9 MH/s                   29
Team eyecon   143.17 MH/s           5
Team PandaMiner   138.39 MH/s           2
Team Awesome   76.35 MH/s   2
Team Krokodill   42.95 MH/s   8
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Here's a snapshot from my pool (for those interested). Its really starting to take shape  

Minipool information

Pool name: Oldminer
Your current speed: 610.84 MH/s
Your pool speed: 486.77 MH/s
Combined speed: 1097.61 MH/s  Cool
Pool size: 16 members

And this is with only 3 of my pool members mining - Come on get onboard guys!

Those are some awesome stats tbh Smiley Currently got 2 other pool members in my pool but they're offline atm.

Triplemining is taking shape! Loving it Smiley
legendary
Here's a snapshot from my pool (for those interested). Its really starting to take shape  

Minipool information

Pool name: Oldminer
Your current speed: 610.84 MH/s
Your pool speed: 486.77 MH/s
Combined speed: 1097.61 MH/s  Cool
Pool size: 16 members

And this is with only 3 of my pool members mining - Come on get onboard guys!
legendary

you do have to be mining on the actual timing of the jackpot though, just idling on the site won't get you anything Smiley

Well yea and I'm wondering if people dont generally realise this?

Btw, we're pushing nearly 13 GHashs/s - nice effort for a pool thats only a few days old  Cool
legendary

For me this is very bizarre as well :/ But i do agree that we need a good visual step by step guide.

I'm wondering if people might be of the mistaken impression also that by simply registering they have the chance to win the jackpot? Might be worth clearly stating somewhere (perhaps on signup) the terms of being a candidate for the prize?

you do have to be mining on the actual timing of the jackpot though, just idling on the site won't get you anything Smiley
legendary

For me this is very bizarre as well :/ But i do agree that we need a good visual step by step guide.

I'm wondering if people might be of the mistaken impression also that by simply registering they have the chance to win the jackpot? Might be worth clearly stating somewhere (perhaps on signup) the terms of being a candidate for the prize?
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
@oldminer ; possible no. 5.) their hashrate is less than 1MHash/s and they dont show up as active [i don't know if this is true just thinking]

I got two in my mini pool, but they never sent a hash over. I wonder if they couldn't figure it out, or just didn't like the front end?

Ive got 15 in my pool and currently 2 are mining. Of the others I notice a few of them come on and mine for a while then stop.

My theories to explain this are:

1. Unlike me and others here, they dont mine 24 x 7.

2. They couldnt figure out how to start

3. They didnt like the front end

4. They werent really interested in mining but were just curious as to what were are doing (perhaps some of them were pool owners themselves)

[/quote]
legendary

People see in their account only the members below them, they don't see that they are part of your pool ..

Ah cool.

Btw for those in my pool I've changed our pool name to 'Oldminer' (another pseudo I use on the 'net is Stripes). Out of curiosity, because I was one of the first starters, and so didnt join an existing pool, what do you guys see in the frontend? Is it just a list of miner names and hash rates like I see?

People see in their account only the members below them, they don't see that they are part of your pool ..
Jackpot fell at: 09:31 (GMT)
Winner of the jackpot: PandaMiner

any pandaminers around here? congrats Wink

Yes, I believe there is.  I woke up to a nice email this afternoon.

And you signed up as "bitcoin" lol.  Nice referral address. Wink

I got two in my mini pool, but they never sent a hash over. I wonder if they couldn't figure it out, or just didn't like the front end?

aahh thanks for confirmation that Pandaminer is real and exists;D
legendary

Ive got 15 in my pool and currently 2 are mining. Of the others I notice a few of them come on and mine for a while then stop.

My theories to explain this are:

1. Unlike me and others here, they dont mine 24 x 7.

2. They couldnt figure out how to start

3. They didnt like the front end

4. They werent really interested in mining but were just curious as to what were are doing (perhaps some of them were pool owners themselves)

I do however think we need to streamline the instructions a bit for those less technically inclined. I had no problem figuring out how to register, create a couple of miners, and configure my guiminer, but then Im a techo. I think theres quite a few people here that need to be led by the hand. Perhaps we could include step by step guides with pictures?

Btw for those in my pool I've changed our pool name to 'Oldminer' (another pseudo I use on the 'net is Stripes). Out of curiosity, because I was one of the first starters, and so didnt join an existing pool, what do you guys see in the frontend? Is it just a list of miner names and hash rates like I see?

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Yes, I believe there is.  I woke up to a nice email this afternoon.

And you signed up as "bitcoin" lol.  Nice referral address. Wink

legendary
sure i get that but why would anybody join my minipool?

just try to promote that they help you and they help themselves Smiley it's the truth.
Activity: 85
sure i get that but why would anybody join my minipool?
legendary
but does a miner that joins a minipool somehow benefit, even if hes the lowest level?

Everyone benefits. This isnt a pyramid scheme. Look at it more as 'networking' (ie a pooling of resources).

The way it works is you come in and you start your own pool. Who is 'above' you is irrelevant. Sure your contributing toward their pool, but those below you will be contributing to yours.

Activity: 85
but does a miner that joins a minipool somehow benefit, even if hes the lowest level?

legendary
the jackpot is distributed to any random miner who is mining at the time of the jackpot, regardless of hashing rate.

As long as you're active on that given time, you can win the pot.
Pages:
Jump to: