Pages:
Author

Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad... - page 10. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

You have it at half of the price right now. SO i tell you to get it now.  It is once better investment then it was 2 weeks ago at time or your post.

I decided not to go with this coin rather I stick with XVG as I was doing since long time. knowing devil is better than unknown devil. there is a saying like that.  Wink hope for the best, I hope TRX holders will have a happy ending..
Good luck..!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

You have it at half of the price right now. SO i tell you to get it now.  It is once better investment then it was 2 weeks ago at time or your post.
I would not go for TRX in the long run, its a pump and dump coin in my opinion where telegram teams are jumping in and pulling out your money. Stay away from these type of coins, they may sound profitable but I dont think everyone will be here 24x7 to sell or buy at the right spot.

It is has been difficult to analyze about this coin's future i guess. Sometimes I feel just as you whether this is pump and dump coin or not ? If the Bitcon was stable we could have come to a conclusion by looking at its behavior in the market.

However so far it recovers whenever it crashed. It is said coin burning will take place in future too.
There is a possibility for your prediction regarding this coin.
We will be able to see what's gonna happen soon. 
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I would not go for TRX in the long run, its a pump and dump coin in my opinion where telegram teams are jumping in and pulling out your money. Stay away from these type of coins, they may sound profitable but I dont think everyone will be here 24x7 to sell or buy at the right spot.
Activity: 126
Buy 100 more trx and get a virtual doggy
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Need some help.  I'm a fairly new alt coin participant.  Have a few good projects that I love like Car Vertical, SafeKey, UTrust etc.  But I bought into the hype on TRX at .08.  I got 100 coins.  I have them at Binance.  Tried to unload them last week, but it told me that the price didn't reach the minimum for the transaction which was .02 ETH. 

How in the heck are you guys selling this coin?  Is this a HODL until it goes up enough or am I missing something?  Any other tricks to getting out of this one? #stuckintrx
Activity: 56
It seems like it has a few ingredients to be good over time, but in the meantime it's just a pump coin which is a shame.  Justin Sun needs to improve how he communicates a little better, instead of pre-announcing these partnerships, which reeks of desperation.  I own it but will have to hold it for a while.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
TRON (TRX)) fall again and until now you can still buy again as it is a time to buy for that token,
JUSTIN has made a public announcement again by some partner joining Tron and I'm sure this is a good opportunity again for the TRON holder to make a profit. I bought some coins at 601 satoshis each and will hold up to 1800 satoshis, set my sell wall on that value and waiting to get my money back at 3 times. a week is long enough I think.

Lofty goal to get 3x on this coin in a week.  Maybe in a few months...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Yes, i have only one thing to tell to you, if you really bought at $0,15 EACH, you are a dumbass, since the price is never going to recover to that price again.
Tron is a shit coin, it is useless, the only ones who are buying it are speculators.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
TRON (TRX)) fall again and until now you can still buy again as it is a time to buy for that token,
JUSTIN has made a public announcement again by some partner joining Tron and I'm sure this is a good opportunity again for the TRON holder to make a profit. I bought some coins at 601 satoshis each and will hold up to 1800 satoshis, set my sell wall on that value and waiting to get my money back at 3 times. a week is long enough I think.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
What i can see. TRX mayb will be a big coin by the end of this year. The back up behind it. Its just need a good PR

This is the real answer.  PR is key for this coin to thrive from here on out.  I watched his live stream as it was happening and felt a pit in my stomach as I recalled reading about people's high expectations of the CEO and what big announcements were going to be made during the stream.  The FUD all started from there.  I, unfortunately, bought it on the rise and am now a few thousand in the red.  I don't really feel like it's going to be a complete loss, because I see it hitting $0.5 by end of year.  HODL is key for a coin like this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys
So are you buying Tron now or not?it is extremely cheap only 0.06$ .I think it is a good opportunity for you to get this coin you had been crying about so much.Good luck!
I bought a few tron when they were at 20 cents so am not sure what is happening here as there was a lot of FUD for this token, or the CEO of this token and someone said they copied someone else's whitepaper. I don't care so much for that, but I do care to know if there is really some genuine promise here of a good working product and road map. What do you feel is the selling points in favor of owning TRON at this point?

Yeah lot of FUDs were for this coin, Because This coin hyped strangely so many experienced traders doubted about this coin, They said they never seen a coin that hyped like this within this type of short time period. to answer your question. I saw master haejin's latest analysis about TRX. According to his analysis selling target was .17 as I remember.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I bought a few tron when they were at 20 cents so am not sure what is happening here as there was a lot of FUD for this token, or the CEO of this token and someone said they copied someone else's whitepaper. I don't care so much for that, but I do care to know if there is really some genuine promise here of a good working product and road map. What do you feel is the selling points in favor of owning TRON at this point?
Activity: 52
What i can see. TRX mayb will be a big coin by the end of this year. The back up behind it. Its just need a good PR
Activity: 46
Spending time on research, research and research... That is all you could do and the more you read, the more opportunity you will have.
Activity: 48
Anyone checked about BAofeng  as the chinese NETFLIX?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
You haven't missed the opportunity. its still there. all you have to do is to believe in it, do some research and invest. and hope for the best. thats all
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
You still have some time to buy Tron, that shitty coin... But yes, that one is pretty cheap right now and i really doubt that it will keep going up. $0,09 is almost nothing, maybe you can buy and make a x2 in a few weeks.
The more you will study the more you will be able to detect good project before their release, you'll make money from this moment, but don't forget it is a lot of work

Yeah That's true. by that time my researches were poor. that's why I missed it, no worries look for future endless crypto opportunities..  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: