Pages:
Author

Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad... - page 12. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Tron is a good project. even it rises to $1 it is still good to invest..

While TRX is still affordable then grab the opportunity and hodl until it skyrockets...

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
HODL is the word  here with TRX.....or as JUSTIN said....KEEP CLAM...

Haha yes I saw that. Let's make it the new HODL.

Don't panic sell, KEEP CLAM!!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
HODL is the word  here with TRX.....or as JUSTIN said....KEEP CLAM...
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Still hold TRX and hope it recovers soon after the crash but at real value/price 0.15 - 0.2 max
yes im holding trx a lot and i put my hope in it. seems like trx starting to recover now. i hope it could reach the real value soon. trx is good coin afterall i never doubt it from the start.

Yeah it seems so, So the XVG? Many coins back to green at the moment. It is a good sign. after all, people's faith not lose in BTC or Altcoins
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Still hold TRX and hope it recovers soon after the crash but at real value/price 0.15 - 0.2 max
yes im holding trx a lot and i put my hope in it. seems like trx starting to recover now. i hope it could reach the real value soon. trx is good coin afterall i never doubt it from the start.
Activity: 33
Activity: 229
TRON is rising again. increased by 40% within 3 hours. I think the tron will reach 2000sts when the whole market recovers. will soon see the return of the king (BTC) and TRON

What The Actual F?!?!

Before lunch I was looking at a trainwreck. Full tummy and it's back at $0.08?!?!?!

TROOOOOOOOOOONNNN GOOOOOOO!!  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
TRON is rising again. increased by 40% within 3 hours. I think the tron will reach 2000sts when the whole market recovers. will soon see the return of the king (BTC) and TRON
Activity: 336
Great time to buy Tron!Just wait a couple of days to analyse where is the end of correction and start shopping with cheap tron and other alts.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

Bro, go get register to DIW and no cry, you have not lost anything. DIW and Trade.io are going to sky rocket very soon. Just mark my name and my words and you will see what I write today to make sense if few days and later in few months.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I sold my all trx in the package. I hate this coin now. Justin sun is trolling us i think Smiley

He is not trolling.  People are expecting the coin to be a BTC killer which is not at all what is trying to be achieved with the coin.  I hope you at least broke even because I know it's going to go up just like I know BTC is going to go up.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
I sold my all trx in the package. I hate this coin now. Justin sun is trolling us i think Smiley
Activity: 8
TRX is moving again and it also looks like TRX will be voted in at kucoin (https://www.kucoin.com/#/vote).

Feel bad for the people that sold because of the false "FUD"-campaign when the whales are pushing up the price again.
But i guess livestock will remain livestock.

Today's all down, I think it will rise again and TRX is also. I still hold it.

Yeah TRX price now under .50 . that price will go down further more I guess. I can understand how the feelings of TRX holders now, they were happy holders 2,3 week ago. Hope price will rise after BTC correction.
Activity: 308
Today's all down, I think it will rise again and TRX is also. I still hold it.
Activity: 210
At the end of the storm, is TRX good coin in term of technology and long-term project?

I think yes. A lot of interesting events announced in January. And coinburn will be in March.
Activity: 116
At the end of the storm, is TRX good coin in term of technology and long-term project?
at the moment, its price is falling down down and down,
Hope Justin Sun will promote as his promise

Many people say so, you can read this thread from page 1 as well. lot of opinions. in the end do your own research and come to a conclusion...
Activity: 33
TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad...
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

Well, as you have said, you didnt hear much about TRON until 3-4 days before it taking off. This is always the case: coins get hyped, and if you are up to date on your crypto ressources you should hear about it when the hype is in the early stages, thats the point where to get in. If you hesitate or miss this point for some reason, I would stay away from investing in the coin, as running behind a hype is hurting in nine out of ten cases. Most of the time we get the chance once and eighter take it or leave it. But if we leave it, its no proble, because there is always another opportunity arising and coming our way, patience is key.

Oh I thought I was only one who didnt know about TRX until it rises.. Yeah agree with you, Now I don't go after it and no regrets.. look for some other opportunities which are endlessly coming..
Pages:
Jump to: