Pages:
Author

Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad... - page 9. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 5
First of all, don't worry at all! Every "senior experienced guy" around here lost a thousand opportunities, until he learned how to take "some of them". And yes, they still lose opportunities like hell!  Grin

Just learn to evaluate new coins and get on the train with the good ones (the ones with good idea, remarkable team, reasonable cap, etc) and specially at early stages. Then hodl, and never sell your assets fast when they get to 2x! Be patient. Smiley

This bolded statement is the most important thing for investment to all the newbies to the crypto game.  The fact that a lot of people are on here for the 'get rich quick' attitude and become completely obsessed with the greens and reds.  Provided that you did your own research (DYOR) and are excited about the project, don't sell too quickly because you are likely going to miss out on a x10 or higher if you sell as soon as you see profit.  The same can be said of the opposite in that you shouldn't panic sell just because your investment tanks whether it be for FUD or other complications of the project.

You should only be investing what your can afford to lose.  If you can afford to lose it, HODL it and watch it grow over time.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
First of all, don't worry at all! Every "senior experienced guy" around here lost a thousand opportunities, until he learned how to take "some of them". And yes, they still lose opportunities like hell!  Grin

Just learn to evaluate new coins and get on the train with the good ones (the ones with good idea, remarkable team, reasonable cap, etc) and specially at early stages. Then hodl, and never sell your assets fast when they get to 2x! Be patient. Smiley
This is a very wise tip.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
First of all, don't worry at all! Every "senior experienced guy" around here lost a thousand opportunities, until he learned how to take "some of them". And yes, they still lose opportunities like hell!  Grin

Yes agree, That's what I should do, be vigilant. after doing a deep research grab it at the earliest stage then ride the train happily.  Grin
Activity: 886
Merit: 510

Somehow it looks like whatever they announce, Tron will alway drops.

Any other coin would "mooning" after these announcements, but TRON just drops.

What kind of announcements people demands that course could rise...partnership with GOD?

but at this point Bitcoin instability factor applies highly for any coin. So I think you have to consider it too regarding bitcoin price dropping even after announcement. similarly XVG as well.
Activity: 2
Somehow it looks like whatever they announce, Tron will alway drops.

Any other coin would "mooning" after these announcements, but TRON just drops.

What kind of announcements people demands that course could rise...partnership with GOD?
Activity: 37
Merit: 10
there is a lot of potential for TRON in the future. Today they are due to parter with spacety (aiming to be the spaceX of china) I also heard that announcement will be made soon that TRX will be partnering with a space company, does anyone have any further information about this?
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
I think no one talks about it, so it surprised us. If it's popular, it will not
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

You have it at half of the price right now. SO i tell you to get it now.  It is once better investment then it was 2 weeks ago at time or your post.

I decided not to go with this coin rather I stick with XVG as I was doing since long time. knowing devil is better than unknown devil. there is a saying like that.  Wink hope for the best, I hope TRX holders will have a happy ending..
Good luck..!

What is xvg? Verge?  Why?  Bitcoin clone with instructions how to run it under TOR. I dont understand you guys. Everyoen can use Bitcoin and run TOR and hide IP if he want and Bitcoin is accepted everywhere.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
TRX holders who bought it for 0.0002 are holding it. I am one of them, so i don't really care on what price it had come. When it was at the worse dip i was still in the profit. Well, this project is not going to vanish anywhere. When its cheap buy it but keep in mind that its a long term investment.
That is true, i could say that this is not late to invest with this coin, if you dont have this coin much better to buy and include this in your investment this coin is great for long term holding and some of prediction that before MARCH 31 this year their value will hoop up and make noise in crypto world.

Many people expect Altcoins price will rise in March,
Why march has been special ? I am just curious..Bitcoin should be stable before March so that Altcoin can get in to the Jet, I hope March will do something for us, Crypto market looks unstable until now. Bitcoin price correction will make it stable I think. Will bitcoin go down back to $ 7000 -6500 range?

BTC will only go up.  Of course there will be corrections, but I highly doubt we will ever see it in that range again.  People went crazy buying up BTC when it dropped sub-10k.
TRX holders who bought it for 0.0002 are holding it. I am one of them, so i don't really care on what price it had come. When it was at the worse dip i was still in the profit. Well, this project is not going to vanish anywhere. When its cheap buy it but keep in mind that its a long term investment.
That is true, i could say that this is not late to invest with this coin, if you dont have this coin much better to buy and include this in your investment this coin is great for long term holding and some of prediction that before MARCH 31 this year their value will hoop up and make noise in crypto world.

Many people expect Altcoins price will rise in March,
Why march has been special ? I am just curious..Bitcoin should be stable before March so that Altcoin can get in to the Jet, I hope March will do something for us, Crypto market looks unstable until now. Bitcoin price correction will make it stable I think. Will bitcoin go down back to $ 7000 -6500 range?
Activity: 48
HODL here is the answer...just KEEP CLAM!!
 Wink
Activity: 238
You missed the TRX ride but now others are stuck how unfortunate is that? and I'm one of them..haha .But still gonna hold it and buy some..
Activity: 714
Merit: 531

Then you don't have to care about how it runs long term as you bought at very cheap level. you are lucky enough to catch the fish right time. I missed it, even though TRX future price gonna fly or stay at the current level, you still don't have to bother about it. Because you are stil in profitable mode.
By the way How did you know about TRX at its early stage, I wish If I could buy at the rate of 0.0002 like you did, but I missed it,
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
TRON had a remarkable rise from September to December. It went 1000%, it is still a good investment in the short term, but in long-term, don't think so.

Hmmm but TRON holders trust it a lot. They expect $1 value sooner , They think after coin burn TRX will go to the moon.
I am watching closely what's going on with TRX, If TRX failed, It confirms again that this type of hyped coins cannot be reliable
Lets see what's gonna happen, i am not Tron holder though..
Activity: 154
TRON had a remarkable rise from September to December. It went 1000%, it is still a good investment in the short term, but in long-term, don't think so.
Initially tron seemed promising with its explosion into top ten, which is impressive considering it was launched only last year. It aims to provide content creators the platform and benefits of blockchain. With decentralized structure and more control & security over their content. All this sweet talk was good till its patent were accused of forgery and since then price fell 40%. So short term good but long term better stay away.

Tron is the most controversial coin in the market I think. 50% people trust it, 50% people doubt it
To you it is a promising project so wise to invest.
Its opinion as many others hold ,
Hope TRX will have a happy ending making happier its holders..
Good luck..!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Initially tron seemed promising with its explosion into top ten, which is impressive considering it was launched only last year. It aims to provide content creators the platform and benefits of blockchain. With decentralized structure and more control & security over their content. All this sweet talk was good till its patent were accused of forgery and since then price fell 40%. So short term good but long term better stay away.
Pages:
Jump to: