Pages:
Author

Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad... - page 2. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
TRON sometimes go up and when they reach the expectation of the price there are so many dumped will happen!
where are those tokens coming? where are the missing tokens? are they still holding it or already dumped some?
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
The prices are down once more, and this is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to invest in it to buy now. Buy now that the prices  are down and hodl
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
if you have time then you spend more time on crypto currency and you can research about coins if have good update on coins then that coin price will grow up so this all are in you hand only.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
I bought TRX, a week ago, I see the whole situation in the market, Yes the prices are falling, and everyone is in a panic, sell coins, afraid of the future, but I'll wait until this panic passes and begin to rise TRX .I believe it will happen soon.
Activity: 83
What did Justin Sun say to make people sale TRX so much? TRX price down to fast. it's 452 sats now, lower 50sts than 12 hours ago
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

And maybe until now, when you look back on TRON again. You will be glad you didn't invest in it. The growth of TRON at that time was only temporary, just like the Ripple. If you see a coin occur similar situation, be careful. And your choice are not wrong, you're right  Grin don't regret anything.
Activity: 155
The prices are down now, so here you have another opportunity to invest in it. Do so why you still can now. I believe that it will do better in the future than it already did and I don't think anyone would want to miss out on the gig. So buy your TRX now!!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Unfortunately its now TRX back to 490 Satoshi price and it makes me quite upset, because I bought TRX at 800 Satoshi price.

But I do not panic karen I know TRX will rise back its price as the growth of Internet networks in possession.
I see the 31st of July there is also an event from the TRX, hope TRX back again to the price of 1,000 Satoshi.
Activity: 147
"Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity .. sad ..."
Condolence with you.
I was no exception @@
Every opportunity has good luck in it. Quite a lot of people do not know the chance from the TRX.
The cryptocurrency market does not know anything.
Activity: 123
Do not blame yourself. Tron was very dangerous for investment and quite accidentally achieved such high results. Now, do not miss the current investment opportunities.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

Deal with it because if you're going to keep trading crypto you are going to be dealing with things like this a lot more often.
Activity: 70
there will be a gatherings in facebook that have a network for the general population to guide and give the data and news about what and when is the best coin to contribute. I do generally go and looking over them and do my own particular research after that I will screen the coins in a hour diagram what might be its position and conduct and after that I will purchase in the most reduced cost and hold up until the point when it achieves the pinnacle cost and afterward offer . much the same as exchanging
Activity: 55
Well initially I bought in a 0.03 and then again at 0.23 when I had some extra BTC to trade.  Overall, I'm down now because of this, but I didn't expect to get a rapid increase in my initial investment.  This is a coin to HODL.  It will only get better as more partnerships are announced.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys
tron value is so much low right now, tron do have a problem cause they think they are so great and even say could defeat ethereum and i do not believe tron able to be as big as ethereum. Many people justin sun is a real marketers but he is not good enough to make tron to defeat ethereum and i do think no one would seriously take justin sun word anymore cause he is only a big mouth ceo. I do believe it was a fomo that makes trx value into 0.15, now they show they real value.
Activity: 77
Today you regret, and tomorrow there will be no reason ! And I believe that TRON , is not the best choice for your investment .
Activity: 43
I think numerous individuals in crypto tend to flip coins, rather than doing their own examination, surveying reasonable valuations and giving the ventures a chance to develop. This is the reason such a significant number of individuals pass up a great opportunity and regardless of whether they purchased on time, offer too soon, when they completed 2x, 5x or 10x when the task can complete at least 100x. Moon does not come early, and genuine cash is really done by clutching them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
TRX rises incredibly, What a brilliant open door I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't perceive any exchange about TRX previously, Otherwise I could have put resources into it before when it is shabby. presently it is $.15. My terrible... Cry

Would you be able to please senior experienced folks reveal to me how to maintain a strategic distance from this sort of brilliant open door in any event next time? I didn't see anybody discussing this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days prior, poop.. pls settle my heart folks

Yeah that's what happened to me too. I didn't know this coin until it's price reached high. I think our problem was , we didn't keep in touch with the crypto community. telegram groups. facebook groups. forums are the sources , you have to keep in touch.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
I bought Tron at $0.44 last 4th week of December last year but I don't think that I am investing it late because I knew that Tron will surge starting this year and it's for long term investment of mine so I am looking forward for Tron TRX to pump more especially when the Crypto Market finally recovers.

Now it is price 0.033, most probably you are worried now to buy at 0.44. what to do? Cryptomarket is like that, I don't know many people still don't believe in TRX. they say TRX is the biggest joke, no real product but only promotion.
Activity: 42
TRX rises incredibly, What a brilliant open door I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't perceive any exchange about TRX previously, Otherwise I could have put resources into it before when it is shabby. presently it is $.15. My terrible... Cry

Would you be able to please senior experienced folks reveal to me how to maintain a strategic distance from this sort of brilliant open door in any event next time? I didn't see anybody discussing this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days prior, poop.. pls settle my heart folks
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
i think the best investment is to hold good coins for a long time . of course , some coins will give you a high profit in the short term . but it is hard to predict . it is difficult for ordinary people to catch it .
Pages:
Jump to: