Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 12. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 1011
Merit: 128
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 25, 2018, 07:52:35 AM
Thanks to his crazy CEO, he came up with different advertising campaigns. For me TRON is a completely garbage project.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
August 25, 2018, 07:46:54 AM
Looks like it has reached its absolute bottom and it'll start going sideways from here on out.  I'll def be out on the next pump and hopefully get a bit of profit in BTC after bag holding this and all the feeling of dirtiness that came with it.  Rofl.
Hopefully it's the bottom and accumulating now is always a good idea, from top 10 in the market, we are down a bit
but we have a big community and supporters, one big news and market stabilize, we will pump up easily, I'd rather be relax now and wait for Justin's magic words to pump TRX again.

Nah...  They're more like paid shills from the looks of it.  Lmao.  Justin Sun is pretty good in hyping his little experiment (let's face it, it's all it really is).  But whatever gets TRX to the top 5 is alright with me.  Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 06:30:01 AM
It is a good time to accumulate some TRX.
Justin Sun is a genius of marketing, so i think we will see nice growth on the next bull run.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
August 25, 2018, 05:43:19 AM
Looks like it has reached its absolute bottom and it'll start going sideways from here on out.  I'll def be out on the next pump and hopefully get a bit of profit in BTC after bag holding this and all the feeling of dirtiness that came with it.  Rofl.
Hopefully it's the bottom and accumulating now is always a good idea, from top 10 in the market, we are down a bit
but we have a big community and supporters, one big news and market stabilize, we will pump up easily, I'd rather be relax now and wait for Justin's magic words to pump TRX again.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
August 25, 2018, 05:28:22 AM
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 04:58:38 AM
I was gained 100% in this year this is amazing cryptocurrency and now it's included in top 10 most popular Cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
August 24, 2018, 07:41:20 PM
The latest version of TRON network features full node support for Windows and Linux; no update required  More detail on our Github

https://github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron/releases
Activity: 2
August 24, 2018, 05:17:44 AM
Great project, but I can't seem to find an bitcointalk ANN for Tron.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 01:43:28 PM
In recent times Altcoins that surprised the entire crypto community is TRON (TRX). Because of the sudden increase in the price of the BTC go up or go down the TRX seems to be in a positive territory and it seems that traders are expecting the TRX. In future TRX will develop and potential.
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
August 23, 2018, 11:07:50 AM
We need to trust TRON because it has very big potential to rise in the near future what we need it to trust and wait for it to rise.
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

But the official team announced that they have enquired the BitTorrent but i never see any such news about negative news. So i hope Tron will do good in the coming days, only the market should recover before the price increases.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 10:31:41 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
August 20, 2018, 03:03:33 PM

Have to remember, the market sucks at the moment and EVERYTHING is undervalued. Tron will pickup when the rest do or, even lead the charge but, it will gain value.
Activity: 210
August 20, 2018, 10:10:22 AM
Now almost every penny is going crazy because of the market, in my opinion, they are quite difficult, the market is constantly decreasing, so there is no chance for us to invest in earning money.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 19, 2018, 10:28:54 AM
Ive never seen a project so pumped up and yet with so few results.

Probably cause founder is Chinese, and Americans don't trust 'em and won't support 'em.

Gave up on TRX and transfered all to HOLO.

Will see what future brings.

Never seen a guy which is talking so much s.... like you!
dont know what you are looking for.. nearly every other coin has the same fate, dont know.. i think you should check your eyes
whats with ripple? eos ? and so on.. i can tell you more than 100 coins lol

Enjoy red trust for your retarded post paid signature monkey.

I don't think the tron project is for short term anyways. The team behind it is looking beyond it's current market value and is more on the project itself. Yeah you'd think that acquiring torrent and having big technical names from alibaba onboard would have the value steady at at least 1k sats, but i good things are yet to come for trx and i'm willing to hold for it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
August 19, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

Probably cause founder is Chinese, and Americans don't trust 'em and won't support 'em.

dont know what you are looking for.. nearly every other coin has the same fate, dont know.. i think you should check your eyes

Enjoy red trust for your retarded post paid signature monkey.

Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
August 19, 2018, 06:19:33 AM

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 04:18:06 AM
I had bought tron and sold with x5 profit, and I dont buy again it because there was much manipulation at tron and this is very dangerous according to me and I do not like these types of projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
August 19, 2018, 03:14:05 AM
Every penny is declining and our holders are going crazy, so we should not be afraid of falling markets, let's focus on holding, but we see that the market is getting better time
Activity: 100
August 18, 2018, 07:24:19 AM
A cryptocurrency as TRON. He moves to the top with a fairly high speed and has a pretty nice benefit compared to others. So we expect the best from her.
I think TRON has a good future because there are many people who invest in this currency, I've heard about Tron (TRX). I think it's a big coin and has the potential to be in forst 5 cryptos because the road map is good and the mod and community are good. The only small problem that has a large inventory.
Pages:
Jump to: