Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 15. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 12:27:07 PM
In last days TRX price did not have a strong performace. This probably is due to general markets downside and couse not every exchange terminated the migration operations. Even if theese operations are well proceding, market dont like uncertainties. The acquisition of Bit Torrent has anyway surpised me and I think in this way TRX has stamp out a lot of competition. In future millions of global users will be able to move themself in this decentralized environement without any intermediations.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 05:40:05 AM
TRX is a very cheap coin but its market capitalization is really tough. It is in the top-10, and it means that a LOT of people are ready to invest in TRON and get their profit
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 05:56:29 AM
Cryptocurrency TRON is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies at the moment and next year we can expect it in the 10th at a cost.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 12:07:38 AM
just bought 400+ TRX for $15 worth Bitcoin

wanna support their buying of BitTorrent and it looks to me that TRX has a great poential, still very cheap

really dont know why anyone call it a scam or pump and dump, they have great capital and famous and smart people involved in the project

maybe fear of competition?

Yes, you are right still TRX is very cheap in the market because not only Tron there are many other coins facing the same situation in the market and this makes them decrease the price even more.
Let them believe what was their opinion about tron, it was a scam because it rise near 2000k mark but then it dumps and when we call its a pump and dump, it was a volatile market of course some traders were buying and some was selling its normal movement. If you believe on tron technology get in its was a bargain price but if you don't leave tron and find some coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
July 30, 2018, 11:40:34 PM
Things are just getting weirder here...  I know lots of legit BTC OG's have said that Tron is a scam, but I'm trading it anyway and I currently feel dirty doing it.  Lmao.  But here's the weird part.  Legit torrent client developers like utorrent (unexpected) and Bittorrent itself (expected) are running for SR reps.  Is there really something solid behind Tron than they're letting on?

yes, true and I think this is very encouraging

millions of people from all over the world use torrent protocols every day
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 11:38:01 PM
I think trx chart looks dangerous and juicy. I feel we can buy soms trx with tight stoploss and hope for big reward if altcoin can make bullrun like btc did.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
July 30, 2018, 11:04:26 PM

wanna support their buying of BitTorrent and it looks to me that TRX has a great poential, still very cheap

really dont know why anyone call it a scam or pump and dump, they have great capital and famous and smart people involved in the project

Yes, you are right still TRX is very cheap in the market because not only Tron there are many other coins facing the same situation in the market and this makes them decrease the price even more.
July 30, 2018, 10:55:07 PM
I think Tron coins will easily reach the top 10 best. Because what I see the development of Tron coins very rapidly and if the price continues to rise in the near future. I think the end of this year Tron can break the record of the highest Altcoin price.

already there

https://coinmarketcap.com/
July 30, 2018, 10:52:40 PM

really dont know why anyone call it a scam or pump and dump, they have great capital and famous and smart people involved in project

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 30, 2018, 11:20:07 AM
Is here anyone who has stored safely TRX on Ledger, using Ledger Live app?

Cause I would like to move finally the funda away from the exchange, I do not trust them

Yes and no problem using the Ledger Live app
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
July 30, 2018, 02:53:51 AM
Is here anyone who has stored safely TRX on Ledger, using Ledger Live app?

Cause I would like to move finally the funda away from the exchange, I do not trust them
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
July 29, 2018, 07:56:14 PM
TRX Migration Progress
"TRON mainnet was officially launched on June 25, 2018(UTC+8). After that TRX migration with exchanges runs smoothly, nearly 50 exchanges have completed TRX migration."
Read more: https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/trx-migration-progress-13b08c377d3.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 07:08:19 AM
This is a crazy coin, from which you can expect anything. I think that in this coin it is not too late to invest to get big money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
July 27, 2018, 05:30:56 AM
Man I just so miss the January 2018 and the time when Tron was around 30 cents.I wonder if Tron will see those Glory days again.The team has acquired BitTorrent so that's a start.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 27, 2018, 05:28:37 AM
Things are just getting weirder here...  I know lots of legit BTC OG's have said that Tron is a scam, but I'm trading it anyway and I currently feel dirty doing it.  Lmao.  But here's the weird part.  Legit torrent client developers like utorrent (unexpected) and Bittorrent itself (expected) are running for SR reps.  Is there really something solid behind Tron than they're letting on?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 26, 2018, 09:32:45 AM
Can anyone explain why Tron did not move from 545 sats yesterday when BTC ran 10% for 1 hour?
No one can explain, actually the price is now below 500 sats so that is even worse if you think of short term.
I like this movement actually because this means that soon we will be seeing a huge run, we did reach over 1k sats before the mainnet, so if bitcoin
continues to be bullish, we might see that again, which means buying now is a good timing.

Well tron isn't the only alt that had thr opposite movement when btc wad surging. It seems that instead of moving up, we're closing in again on going below 400 sats. Good time to consider buying though if you look at it positively.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
July 26, 2018, 07:01:51 AM
^  But only if traders get in TRX, pump it and out performs BTC in fiat.  It won't make much sense to hold this if BTC is still the best performer in the market.  Lots of folks made the mistake of holding slow moving altcoins vs fiat during the bull run last year.  Yeah they're 'richer' fiat, but they ended up with less BTC in the process.  They were better off holding BTC.   Cheesy
Not sure about that. If TRX pump more in percentage than BTC. They are richer in fiat and also in BTC. As they could buy more BTC with fiat.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 26, 2018, 05:51:30 AM
^  But only if traders get in TRX, pump it and out performs BTC in fiat.  It won't make much sense to hold this if BTC is still the best performer in the market.  Lots of folks made the mistake of holding slow moving altcoins vs fiat during the bull run last year.  Yeah they're 'richer' fiat, but they ended up with less BTC in the process.  They were better off holding BTC.   Cheesy
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
July 25, 2018, 10:20:21 PM
Can anyone explain why Tron did not move from 545 sats yesterday when BTC ran 10% for 1 hour?
No one can explain, actually the price is now below 500 sats so that is even worse if you think of short term.
I like this movement actually because this means that soon we will be seeing a huge run, we did reach over 1k sats before the mainnet, so if bitcoin
continues to be bullish, we might see that again, which means buying now is a good timing.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 07:40:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: