Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 13. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
August 18, 2018, 07:17:41 AM
Ive never seen a project so pumped up and yet with so few results.

Probably cause founder is Chinese, and Americans don't trust 'em and won't support 'em.

Gave up on TRX and transfered all to HOLO.

Will see what future brings.
I recently saw a new project, which will be created on the TRX platform. There are names of developers, and even a Canadian phone for communication. Probably, I would even take part there, although the bounty there by my calculations is small ... depends on the price of TRX, everything can change.

Well it's sad for you i guess, because tron will definitely do it this year. They might be slip ups but justin is working all though out in order to make tron at the top. To think that tron has a really promising platform, there's no doubt tron will do it by the end of this year.
I am with you on that belief, the price does not matter now, it's affected by the entire market movement.
The demand of bitcoin will increase and good news are due to come, let's just hold and definitely we can enjoy great profit before this year ends.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
August 18, 2018, 07:01:36 AM

Probably cause founder is Chinese, and Americans don't trust 'em and won't support 'em.

I recently saw a new project, which will be created on the TRX platform. There are names of developers, and even a Canadian phone for communication. Probably, I would even take part there, although the bounty there by my calculations is small ... depends on the price of TRX, everything can change.

Well it's sad for you i guess, because tron will definitely do it this year. They might be slip ups but justin is working all though out in order to make tron at the top. To think that tron has a really promising platform, there's no doubt tron will do it by the end of this year.
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
August 18, 2018, 06:42:50 AM

Activity: 714
Merit: 254
August 17, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
August 17, 2018, 11:39:51 AM
The TRON today has grown by 11%. Although the price is now small compared to the price in March, but I hope the coin will still grow.
I hope so, but I still doubt the information provided by the TRX team.
history trade and volume continues to decline do not know when it will improve so the price returns to the number 2x from now.
still waiting for TRX and looking for information here
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 11:12:11 AM
The past few months have seen some big developments within the TRX. Movement fron ETH blockchain onto TRX mainnet, new exchange, the acquisition of BitTorrent etc. I think when China will open a little more cripto adoption, TRX will have a big possibility to become one of the most important beneficiary in cripto world. I think when china will make rules for cripto adoptions, it will look to boost first its national projects before international ones. For this reason I’m holding TRX. I think it twill happen one day but I dont know when.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
August 17, 2018, 11:03:25 AM
Some experts say that Tron (TRX) plays the dirty game. To the Tron project many questions have collected. Perhaps artificial overestimate of the price and other manipulations with a coin.

If they really know that there's something going on behind the scenes then wouldn't it be better to trade TRX based on that info instead of criticizing it?  Seriously.
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
August 17, 2018, 04:35:22 AM
This video will show you how to leverage your Tron holdings to passively accumulate TRX and random Tron Network based tokens daily. 

You just need to download and install the right wallet and learn how to use Tron Power to set yourself up for these earnings.  It's super easy and it's fascinatingly effective democratization of cryptocurrency via the end users who are rewarded for participating in the process. 

I have not yet seen anything else like it in the crypto market.  In form and function, it's quite a unique and well designed system.  Check out the video!!...

https://youtu.be/n0lORS3UUFw <<== CLICK FOR VIDEO

That seems indeed quite interesting, only when I hear "download a wallet" all my alarm bells go off. I read a lot of scams and hacks in the past were by installing wallets and hackers went in the system and took out all their coins.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
August 16, 2018, 06:31:13 AM
This video will show you how to leverage your Tron holdings to passively accumulate TRX and random Tron Network based tokens daily. 

You just need to download and install the right wallet and learn how to use Tron Power to set yourself up for these earnings.  It's super easy and it's fascinatingly effective democratization of cryptocurrency via the end users who are rewarded for participating in the process. 

I have not yet seen anything else like it in the crypto market.  In form and function, it's quite a unique and well designed system.  Check out the video!!...

tnx man
video has been watched, will give a try using Your advice
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 09:54:00 PM

Activity: 546
August 15, 2018, 07:57:21 AM
The TRON today has grown by 11%. Although the price is now small compared to the price in March, but I hope the coin will still grow.
Activity: 164
August 15, 2018, 07:29:38 AM
Some experts say that Tron (TRX) plays the dirty game. To the Tron project many questions have collected. Perhaps artificial overestimate of the price and other manipulations with a coin.

We might find the truth in the medium future.
Activity: 395
Merit: 408
Bitcoin OG artworks collection
August 14, 2018, 03:31:15 AM

PRICE 400 USD

Activity: 112
August 13, 2018, 07:29:29 AM
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
August 13, 2018, 07:02:25 AM
What do you mean they claim Tron will pass ETH? So far no growth in the tron ecosystem, but ETH is always growing.
In terms of price I did not see any growth of ETH.
It's hard to discuss this matters now when everything is not growing, we are in the bearish market so we have to be realistic here.
Pump will only come when market started to look bullish.
Activity: 45
August 10, 2018, 07:00:52 PM
I believe the concept of TRONIX would be a great move if the net neutrality is curbed. It is created for distributed storage and allowing the content creators to be the actual owners of the content and they would be having the control over the content, and as we have always seen, it is better to have more freedom to avoid second interests or censorship of the creators, that will always be attractive to the public.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
August 10, 2018, 06:47:10 PM
What do you mean they claim Tron will pass ETH? So far no growth in the tron ecosystem, but ETH is always growing.

Yes, until zero sat.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
August 10, 2018, 11:28:44 AM
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
August 10, 2018, 11:13:14 AM
God I feel dirty holding this.  Lmao.  My average buy price is around slightly less double the current price.  Cheesy

This is one of the rarest times that I didn't follow my stop loss.  You know why?  I blame Justin Sun, but I was stupid for listening to all his marketing bs on Twitter.  Grin
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
August 10, 2018, 10:22:52 AM
Hopefully we can see these days again.

I have a lot of TRON tokens, therefore, I am interested in the growth of this cryptocurrency. However, I realize that all the holders of TRX will have to wait for the better times.

I believe, The price of tron will growing if crypto marketcap growing too,,
But now, as we can see crypto market cap is below 230 billion, and seems will down deeper
Regards
Pages:
Jump to: