Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 18. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 08:17:06 PM
Can I ask you what I can do with coins, because I forgot them in MEW before it happened swap ??
Look at TRX official site. They speak about who has not been able to swap tokens and store them on MEW or erc20 in general. I paste below what they say in their site:

If your TRX is held in a wallet and you were not aware of the migration notice, or saw the migration notice after June 25th, please visit our permanent token-exchange counter to exchange your tokens for Mainnet TRX.

https://tron.network/trx?lng=en
Activity: 23
July 11, 2018, 10:03:42 AM
Can I ask you what I can do with coins, because I forgot them in MEW before it happened swap ??
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
July 11, 2018, 09:51:57 AM
I think the Tron coin will easily reach the 10 best coins. Because the price of Tron coins is very fast to reach a high value and I am sure the future will continue this way. Tron is a very promising coin and you have to buy Tron as much as possible.
Activity: 128
July 11, 2018, 08:45:55 AM
Can TRX be safely removed from exchanges now ? Swap is completely finished? Also, what wallet is best for TRX now?
I made the first little test withdraw from Binance 10 minutes ago and everything went well. I downloaded Tron wallet Windows but I'm not able to tell you if it is the best or not. I hope someone here more expert than me can aswer for your last question end mine. In the same time I ask if it is possible to change the first password setted installing the TronWhatc (alias tron Wallet Windows) becouse during the installallatin I choose a password thinking that it wuold be possible to change it in a second time, but now serching for the way to change it I dont find any appropriate field in wallet. Many thanks
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 10, 2018, 01:31:50 PM
Tron will continue to evolve as a serious project due to its very very large community and followers. Most projects succeed due to these . It may be low on value right now, its just due to bear market season. Once bull market returns, tron will be one of the surging coins.

I kinda agree with you on that dude. Something about the people making noise for tron is doing that makes me feel it has a good future. For one, the team behind tron seems to know what they're doing and partnering here and there will reap it's benefits in the future.
Activity: 602
July 10, 2018, 10:11:09 AM
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 10, 2018, 10:06:14 AM
^  There's some 'secret project' Justin Sun is hyping that's supposedly to be announced on July 31.  We're three weeks away from it and the guys with inside info should be buying up TRX now if it's really that big.  But nothing...  TRX is continually being dumped at Binance so the 'secret project' is prolly nothing.

Anyway, still waiting for Tron's quadratic-esque voting to take full effect.  That should take TRX back to .00001 BTC or so.  (I hope.  Lmao.)
It's too early to buy for them if that announcement will happen in the end of the month.
They will let the price dump first before they will buy so it could bring thing easy money especially the whales, like the last time with the main net hype,
the price reach 1k sats and imagine if we will reach again with the current price, that is a big profit.

Lol.  Wtf...  If the secret project is indeed that 'huge' then there's no such thing as 'too early'.  The guys with inside info will surely wanna be holding lots of TRX before anybody else, by some weird reason, leaks the info.

And this bear market isn't helping...  What could happen is at announcement day the market just wouldn't care about the secret project.

At what price do you think TRX will be at 'announcement day'?

Almost forgot...  I heard Binance completed the migration and TRX deposits/withdrawals are up.  Can anybody check?  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 09:15:53 AM
Tron will continue to evolve as a serious project due to its very very large community and followers. Most projects succeed due to these . It may be low on value right now, its just due to bear market season. Once bull market returns, tron will be one of the surging coins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 10, 2018, 04:39:47 AM
Hello everyone ... I heard that it was not too late to burn the tokens. And maybe not gone, I just do not know. I'm wondering why the place of growth we get a dump on the TRON? The general influence of the market or just manipulative speculation? Usually on such news the coin makes X!
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
July 10, 2018, 03:34:05 AM
TRON is a very interesting and unpredictable coin. I think that this coin will go up, because it is a strong and promising project. I have these coins, which I am ready to store for several months.
If you believe it will go up, now is the right time to buy.
It's a good gamble at this time because it's dipping now, we witnessed in the past that TRON has a the capacity to pump, let't still
believe that it's going to be a $1 coin by the end of the year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 09:47:30 AM
TRON is one of my favorite coins! She has an interesting idea that can be introduced into everyday life. I think this will happen soon
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 09, 2018, 08:30:54 AM
TRON is a very interesting and unpredictable coin. I think that this coin will go up, because it is a strong and promising project. I have these coins, which I am ready to store for several months.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
July 09, 2018, 08:15:28 AM
^  There's some 'secret project' Justin Sun is hyping that's supposedly to be announced on July 31.  We're three weeks away from it and the guys with inside info should be buying up TRX now if it's really that big.  But nothing...  TRX is continually being dumped at Binance so the 'secret project' is prolly nothing.

Anyway, still waiting for Tron's quadratic-esque voting to take full effect.  That should take TRX back to .00001 BTC or so.  (I hope.  Lmao.)
It's too early to buy for them if that announcement will happen in the end of the month.
They will let the price dump first before they will buy so it could bring thing easy money especially the whales, like the last time with the main net hype,
the price reach 1k sats and imagine if we will reach again with the current price, that is a big profit.
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
July 09, 2018, 07:57:28 AM
It depends..

Not a word about bacon..
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
July 08, 2018, 12:44:07 PM
Can TRX be safely removed from exchanges now ? Swap is completely finished? Also, what wallet is best for TRX now?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 10:34:53 AM
Some of these weeks I also see the development of a good TRON value is always rising value.
It will enter top 10. I'm sure, Tron can reach top 10 even top 5. I see Tron's current ability is very good and has better potential in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 07, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

Anyway, still waiting for Tron's quadratic-esque voting to take full effect.  That should take TRX back to .00001 BTC or so.  (I hope.  Lmao.)
Activity: 2
July 07, 2018, 07:23:22 AM
I had about 20,000 coins, but sold them all in early May - no regrets at all. Now I'm tempted to buy them back (I can even buy double the amount I previously had).

The only problem is that there is nothing new happening with Tron? Like no new partnerships or applications announced?

If you are currently hodling, why do you think the price of Tron will go back up?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 07, 2018, 06:03:07 AM
What is the procedure now after the coin swap is done? When can we take our coins off the exchange? And where do we send them to? Recommended wallets?
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 12:30:24 PM
TRON coin allows users to freely publish, store & own data, and in the form of decentralized autonomy, decides the distribution, registration. and Donors and TRON ecosystems will be entitled to a profit at the rate prescribed
Pages:
Jump to: