Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 32. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 01:39:57 PM
Yes, and I hope it will continue to do so with top positions on the most traded list, because like all others, it has a decentralized platform that also integrates encryptions like Bitcoin, Ether and Quantum, and has made some partnerships that can make it burst. I look forward to it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
May 22, 2018, 01:22:32 PM
at the end of May, the throne will have a very important next important event: the launch of the main network and this undoubtedly should raise its price again. I expect a minimum of 30% of profit before the end of this month.
Activity: 242
Merit: 13
May 22, 2018, 01:08:40 PM
I think it will continue to go up. Its crazy growth is what shows it has great potential. I bought some tron and hope it will continue to go crazy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
May 22, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

I sympathize with you. It looks like you missed a powerful missile that flies to Mars. If it's not a secret, what would be the difference in price meanwhile for how many you sold tokens and what price at the moment?

I haven't sold one single coin yet. I bought a few more on the dip.
Awaiting launch of the mainnet... Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
May 22, 2018, 12:52:17 PM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

He already took 9th place in the TOP-10 among the Crypto-currency. He overtook even the NEO, who was predicted a great destiny, as well as the Etherium. I do not understand just because of his TRON has become so influential?
I dont think that tron will be on top 10, im shocked from what is happening on it right now. I actually see a potential on it, but I dont believe in it. I invested on tron before but I sold it immediately, I dont think that tron will become this valuable than its price before.
I sympathize with you. It looks like you missed a powerful missile that flies to Mars. If it's not a secret, what would be the difference in price meanwhile for how many you sold tokens and what price at the moment?
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 10:07:03 AM
Put a trading bot on a couple of BTC-TRX profits are not bad for the last week!  I think that the coin has a future!
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
May 22, 2018, 07:29:53 AM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

He already took 9th place in the TOP-10 among the Crypto-currency. He overtook even the NEO, who was predicted a great destiny, as well as the Etherium. I do not understand just because of his TRON has become so influential?
I dont think that tron will be on top 10, im shocked from what is happening on it right now. I actually see a potential on it, but I dont believe in it. I invested on tron before but I sold it immediately, I dont think that tron will become this valuable than its price before.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 07:00:13 AM
Wow, tron is truly amazing. Even though or just may be a pump due to mainnet release, or will it be dump after it. I don't know, but surely tron is really showing everybody that it is a coin destined to be included on the top 5 coins at coin marketcap. Before it reach $0.25 per coin. I hope these time it will surpass its ATH last june 5 I believe. Yeah, its like a runaway train right now, defying the bear market of May. Soon, with lots of followers continue buying it. Alone Tron may signal the start of all coins bull run.
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 12:46:54 PM
If you want to jump into an outgoing train, it's time to do it now.

With each day approaching the launch of the main network, the price will rise and swell.  Grin

After the launch of the main network it would be possible to fix profits, wait for the dump and buy again, but for a long time, for a year or two or three.

Just my 2c.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
May 21, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 12:39:41 PM
Mainnet is getting close which can spike up the price. There's been a lot of talk of the news that is starting to surface.

Check out this video and find out what lies ahead for Tron:
https://bestcrypto.tv/1555/is-tron-better-than-ethereum/
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 02:06:35 AM
I noticed that Coin Tron is experiencing a drastic increase, in coinmarketcap for Tron coins already listing on dozens of exchange and the good news Tron can already be traded on Binance
Activity: 49
May 21, 2018, 01:56:09 AM
How many Token do Justin Sun hold himself?   Will he become the world most wealthy person if TRX hits the token price as we all hope it will?

That is maybe what he is aiming for, to be the richest guy in the crypto world. He could be an instant billionaire if TRX hits a dollar each.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
May 21, 2018, 01:50:16 AM
How many Token do Justin Sun hold himself?   Will he become the world most wealthy person if TRX hits the token price as we all hope it will?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
May 20, 2018, 08:53:13 PM
TRX has been operating with a lot of money behind it, and the price of TRX has been rising, and TRX's price should continue to rise in the long term.

what is your forecast of TRX value?  coz I am tired  to wait cover my minus  with tron
(bought by 0.18 $ per token) dont want to sell them with minus((((
We have different forecast but we are all in agreement that this will moon one day.
The price now is starting to go up despite some are still slowly recovering, in time we can reach 1K sats again but we should still hold.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 04:22:37 PM
TRX has been operating with a lot of money behind it, and the price of TRX has been rising, and TRX's price should continue to rise in the long term.

what is your forecast of TRX value?  coz I am tired  to wait cover my minus  with tron
(bought by 0.18 $ per token) dont want to sell them with minus((((
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
May 20, 2018, 03:32:23 PM
Activity: 189
May 20, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

https://i.gyazo.com/654173f9528527092db39373f12dbab3.png
Always thumbs up for TRX, LSK, TAU and XRP. These are wonderful projects and would serve you well in long term and short term as well.
Activity: 185
May 20, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

https://i.gyazo.com/654173f9528527092db39373f12dbab3.png
Yes, TRX is a great option but along with it go with NEO, PRG and XLM. Never put all your egg in one basket.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
May 20, 2018, 12:47:42 PM
People who hold it just waiting when mainnet will start. When it happens price will fall, because so many people will sell TRX before it.

I want to believe the current price hike is due to the mainnet which due to be released on June 1. Price will generally increase close to the date and then there will be a dump thereafter.. For those with long term plans, they can hodl it out while traders can take profits and buy again at the dip.
Pages:
Jump to: