Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 28. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 08:29:02 AM
We don't see much growth yet, but I'm sure it will start soon.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
May 30, 2018, 06:58:10 AM
It never ceases to amaze me that tokens like these continue to develop and grow... and even pull in more hordes of people. Even after all the early signs that would normally make any company ashamed of itself for trying to get away with amateur things. Tron and EOS are the two most recent examples in my memory that I just stayed away from as soon as I saw their painfully obvious coding deficiencies. But here we are today and they are both still pulling in the crowds.

Does anyone think Tron getting a mainnet only now is such an incredibly funny thing?

To be fair EOS is being developed by Dan Larimer.  I know he dumped his coins and has gone from project to project in the past, but he's a good coder.  If he claims that he could whip up an EOS virtual machine that's compatible with Ethereum in a day like it was that easy, I would believe him.

And since when did altcoin prices moved cos of 'fundamentals'? 

I take it back.  Larimer is not a good coder...  Obv talking about the bugs and flaws found in EOS with less than a week left before its platform is gonna go online.  Lmao.

I guess we better be careful with TRX then...?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 02:45:51 AM
TRX is a very strong coin.. With a small price volumes from the exchange Binans are very high! Even above Etherium!!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 30, 2018, 12:18:18 AM
yes, it will growthing so i am crazy about this coin because me invested $35 on this coin so i am waiting for what will be happen in future and i hope it will be give more profit.

Good for you to invest on this one, i mean you can still wait for the Mainnet to be launched and celebrate after. Actually i am a hodler of this TRX even before it reaches it's ATH (.24 or 26) i guess. Some of my trader friends told me i am dumb enough not to make an exit but i believe this token has more to offer than being a pump and dump token. Let's just wait and see how TRX will hit another ATH soon.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
May 30, 2018, 12:09:26 AM
yes, it will growthing so i am crazy about this coin because me invested $35 on this coin so i am waiting for what will be happen in future and i hope it will be give more profit.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
May 29, 2018, 11:23:53 PM
at first i was hyping this project because it looks so good in my view compared to others ICO.
but after a few weeks i started to realize they're doing too much on their marketing and even some of them(Trx supporter) joined this project without knowing what it is.
from that point i started to re-evaluate this project and sadly it's just another shit for me.
the price might goes higher from this point,but it won't change the fact that it relies too much on their marketing instead of their tech.
Activity: 168
May 29, 2018, 11:17:23 PM
Managers and settings for TRON are Justin Sun, or but dubbed as "The Next Jack Ma" - CEO of Alibaba. Sun owns a personal profile at the age of 27:

University of Pennsylvania good
Top 30 Chinese Forbes under 30 in 2015
Presented in the top 30 Forbes Asia under 30 years old in 2017
Install Peiwo application (Chinese Snapchat)
Hupan avatar by Jack Ma setup
Power of China Ripple
In addition to Sun, CTO Lucien Chan is a former Alibaba employee with extensive experience working with leading internet companies such as Netease, Qihoo 360 and Tencent.

TRON owns the leading developers in China but they are still recruiting more talents with veteran technical members such as Maorong Lin and Xiadong Xie - both have extensive development experience. in the entertainment industry and e-commerce.

In addition, the TRON team has some noteworthy staff members such as Hitters Xu (Founder of Nebulas), Tang Binsen (Founder of Game Clash of Kings), Xue Manzi (famous investor in China), Chaoyong Wang Founder of China Equity Group), Dai Wei (CEO of OFO bike), Huobi.com and many others.
>> TRON (TRX) will go to the moom  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet
May 29, 2018, 10:11:53 PM
So for upcoming token swap all TRX ERC20 holders should move their tokens to exchanges that officially support Tron swap?
I guess TRX that are stored in MEW and other wallets cannot be swapped automatically?
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
May 29, 2018, 04:21:39 PM
Tronx is absolutely going crazy in many days. It was only 400 satoshi in the last month and currently, it is more than 800 satoshi
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
May 29, 2018, 04:16:29 PM
and also TRON is compared to the EOS, but instead of EOS, Tron doesn´t have problem with security  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 09:04:42 AM
Yes, of course, Tron coins will get to the top 10. Because Tron development is indeed very rapid and does not rule out if Tron could become the best Altcoin a few years later. I am very glad to see this very rapid development of Tron coins. Hopefully, my predictions are not wrong to make Tron my investment asset too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
May 29, 2018, 08:29:20 AM
And now the TRON price has returned to the price of $ 0.05, is it still possible to go up again or even be up to the $ 0.1 price?

I think there will be a big possibility after the mainnet launch, some traders are withdrawing their TRX because of the token swap so I think after the mainnet all will be back to normal and maybe create a new all time high for TRX.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
May 29, 2018, 07:27:59 AM
I never thought that TRON would be the most stable altcoin.
But now it really is, consider investing before they launch the mainnet.

Yup...  Tron is sooo stable, it was up around over 20 percent a week ago and down 20 around percent for the last couple of days since the two week high. 

Aaaahhh...  There's nothing like the smell of stableness of crypto in the morning.  Cheesy
Activity: 163
May 29, 2018, 04:17:45 AM
if the Mainnet laugh success, I think TRX will grow up to top 7.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
May 29, 2018, 04:10:13 AM
I never thought that TRON would be the most stable altcoin.
But now it really is, consider investing before they launch the mainnet.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
May 29, 2018, 03:52:51 AM
And now the TRON price has returned to the price of $ 0.05, is it still possible to go up again or even be up to the $ 0.1 price?

of course it will, but you have to be patient, we are all suffering on this bear market, we have to wait for a bull run, middle June is my prediction
until than, just hodl :-)
Activity: 53
May 29, 2018, 01:20:02 AM
When TRX up again?
Activity: 56
May 29, 2018, 12:21:53 AM
I invested in tron because I know that this coin will go boom in the future. Tron entered the sixth spot in coinmarket.com and will take over another spot if possible. I think that tron could do that because many people are now supporting this coin that's why it made it's pump this January.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 12:11:42 AM
Either way if it does happen.  It will be great for tron. If it doesnt happen tron will be ok regardless.  Ppl need to just be patient and let things come together on there own
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
May 28, 2018, 11:37:19 PM
Yes, this Tron coin is getting really crazy! The development is very rapid and the price can reach high in a short time. I think Tron can be a new alternative to choose the coins we need to invest now. Tron can generate more profits and I'm sure the end of the year will definitely cost more than you say.
Pages:
Jump to: