Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 31. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 09:22:03 AM
Team TRON-Europe proudly presents the future of TRON:

TRON Europe stands for the most advanced IT technology made in Germany

Through following points, we want to help TRON and the entire TRON Community to grow and reach full potential. With our growing Europe-wide server landscape a protection and relief of the Main-nodes will be created. This creates additional server resources that can be used to develop TRON and TRON applications.

In our vision, TRON will become a worldwide currency, a online payment method and there will be a network of TRON ATMs. These and other ideas can only be implemented if there is the necessary IT infrastructure. This will lead to economic stability and strengthening of TRON.

Our agenda:
 - Installation and expansion of a Europe-wide server network
 - 10 -12 new locations per year
 - Each country receives up to 3 high availability servers
 - Formation of local development teams
 - Server support by teams and community on site
 - Flexible and freely scalable thanks to the use of proprietary hardware
 - No dependence on Cloud providers or third parties
 - No OS restriction

With each new location development, a TRON Convention will be held to bring developers, local teams, and the community together.
This will lead to a stable and steadily growing TRON community.

We are proud to design the TRON future with you.

Team TRON-Europe

join us on:
http://www.tron-europe.de/
https://twitter.com/europe_tron
https://www.facebook.com/tron.europe
http://t.me/tron_europe
https://www.instagram.com/troneurope/

Activity: 206
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 09:15:53 AM
TRX is good coin made on good technology and i bought this coin at 1300 satoshi and i hope it will go up again because It can go more and few big announcement are coming as the owner of TRX said.
Its creating next level blockchain.
Activity: 217
May 24, 2018, 08:58:27 AM
Well. In my opinion. The coin got so much hyped and it went huge but after that crazy bull run it came down again and making correction at this time but it is a good coin and I hope it will go back up for sure in coming days. TRON is a decentralized Protocol based on a block chain with the aim of creating an entertainment system around the world with free content thanks to distributed storage technology and block chain. Hence, such stability in the cost. When all Altona drop in price, the throne is increasing. I consider it the best long-term investment.
Activity: 280
May 24, 2018, 06:55:31 AM
I like that despite the current situation, TRON  is growing in bitcoin. Impressive!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 06:46:12 AM
Wow, the price is standing still despite the whole this market crash. I wonder how could it act if there is no any problem with market. Justin Sun and his team definitely know what they are doing. I wish I knew all kinds of manipulations they do with the price. They are really good at it!
Price of TRON in USD is falling like BTC. It doesn't seem to be manipulated. I don't know if the release of the mainnet will make a difference.
Well everything is falling right now so I think what's happening with tron is normal but with mainnet incoming I hope it will help boost the price of tron but it will still depends on bitcoin movement as of now let's all observe the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
May 24, 2018, 05:55:19 AM
Wow, the price is standing still despite the whole this market crash. I wonder how could it act if there is no any problem with market. Justin Sun and his team definitely know what they are doing. I wish I knew all kinds of manipulations they do with the price. They are really good at it!
Price of TRON in USD is falling like BTC. It doesn't seem to be manipulated. I don't know if the release of the mainnet will make a difference.
Activity: 459
May 24, 2018, 05:16:57 AM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

I think it is a trap. There were a lot of TRON buyers when its price was $ 0.08 and they lost a lot of money. Another interesting feature is that there are not too many differences with other altcoins.
It's just a very normal altcoin and no growth potential. I underestimate this altcoin and this is really a big trap.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 03:59:21 AM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

Check out this price prediction and comparison to Ethereum, pretty crazy Tongue

https://bestcrypto.tv/1589/tron-trx-price-prediction-ready-to-go-to-3/
Activity: 395
Merit: 408
Bitcoin OG artworks collection
May 24, 2018, 03:08:42 AM

My original and unique TRON art painting
Title-WE CALL IT TRON-
Year:2018
PRICE 400 USD
www.starttheart.blogspot.com

Activity: 126
May 24, 2018, 01:44:24 AM
Activity: 17
May 23, 2018, 09:41:42 AM
Mark my words, Tron will become popluar in the crypto market this year.
It's cheap selling under $1. this project has alot to accopmlish and Tron has shown much potential in gaining.
They have introducted Blockchain gaming, Tron is set it debut Tron Dogs to the world of Crytpo.
The use of games is a win for cryptocurrency since it's an innovative tactic.
Tron is the proceesing of building alliances with some big name which means there is bigger things to come from Tron.   
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
May 23, 2018, 12:31:05 AM
Only thing what can 'thing' is technology and not the tron / trx coins itself, So what do you buy when the technology is integrated but the coin is a shell.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 03:06:29 PM
tron is likely to become the first crypt ever. The announced programs are really made in 4-5 years Tron will surpass all
Activity: 319
May 22, 2018, 03:04:01 PM
Mainnet 31 May and tokken swop in June some time. When Tron moves over from ERC20 tokken to their own do i think this will be huge. I have huge expectations for this project.
Activity: 105
May 22, 2018, 03:03:39 PM
Tron TRX is a good coin and holds higher market capital while the price is cheaper. I invested Tron while it was cheaper than today so when it pumped I'll get more profit after a year.
Activity: 80
May 22, 2018, 02:30:46 PM
TRX is comparable to XRP, maybe even better in the long term, I don't know if it belongs to TOP 3, because there is Bitcoin and Ethereum, but for sure it is one of the coins that should probably belong to TOP 10.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
May 22, 2018, 02:20:20 PM
Yeah TRON is really very cool now it's starting to grow, I can not understand why this happens at all, because I do not see any news, it's probably just community interest in this project, but interest is not enough, I think it's connected with something others.

They will be launching their mainnet soon. This is the reason why the coin is pumping (although today it is also going down like the rest of the market).
Probably after the launch of the mainnet, the price will decrease a bit as people will lose their interest.
Activity: 406
May 22, 2018, 02:14:22 PM
Personally, I do not see anything in this coin, I use it only for speculation as many. Soon the launch of the main network, that's where we will see what this high-cost coin presents itself
Activity: 420
May 22, 2018, 02:02:00 PM
Yeah TRON is really very cool now it's starting to grow, I can not understand why this happens at all, because I do not see any news, it's probably just community interest in this project, but interest is not enough, I think it's connected with something others.
Activity: 205
May 22, 2018, 01:59:57 PM
TRX already had lots of growth. Its crazy growth is what shows it has great potential. I bought some tron and hope it will continue to go crazy.
Pages:
Jump to: