Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 49. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 02:09:31 AM
What about this, guys: https://twitter.com/CoinFlipATM/status/980862261924376578?s=20

Altho they have got pretty high fees (as far as I know) it is still a very good news. You can buy TRX for cash at ATMs! ERC20 token! For cash! AT ATMS! Come on, guys, admit it. IT IS cool!

Now we can totally dream about USDT or fiat pairings on some good exchanges!
Activity: 61
April 02, 2018, 07:41:45 PM
I think it will get to the top once it fully recovers. I knew that Tron was able to reach top 6. But then now it goes down again. I hope the rumors are true that it's Alibaba's coin so that it will rise again. But of course, that news is just pure hype. No confirmation.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
April 02, 2018, 07:17:43 PM
Wow! Didn't realize TRX is doing so good even in this bad market.

This picture of the graphic is from beginning of January when the whole market was booming.
Current price of TRON is $0.035230.

lol. That's what I realized after posting. I thought may be I missed something. Even then its still not much compared to the ATH.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 07:17:41 AM
anything real happening on this project atm
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
April 01, 2018, 03:49:31 AM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

He has a great potential to enter the top 10 cryptocurrencies. But this will depend on the overall situation in the market. If everything starts to grow, it has all chances to get to the first ranks.
is that you who keeps putting up this same image at 8
Cents from last year. Why, why must u keep doing that
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 01, 2018, 02:48:11 AM
TRON does have interesting things in-stored for everyone, and they do aim to build a new
infrastructure that's entirely a decentralized internet with their block chain technology and
with a goal primarily aimed with the entertainment industry, I think that's their main goal
in all of this and it sounds quite interestingly cool and promising to say the least. It has
considerable growth in the market and is claiming to overrun and overtake Bitcoins and
Ethereum on the process. I think investing in TRX is a good thing, we can expect something
great and different from this and with that, I think it's value will also progress well in the
process alongside it's vision and services in the coming months to come. I hope it does
exceedingly well, I plan to invest on TRON as soon as things get better in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
March 31, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

This picture of the graphic is from beginning of January when the whole market was booming.
Current price of TRON is $0.035230.
Activity: 211
March 31, 2018, 02:45:21 PM
I invested in tron because I know that this coin will go boom in the future. Tron entered the sixth spot in coinmarket.com and will take over another spot if possible. I think that tron could do that because many people are now supporting this coin that's why it made it's pump this January.
Activity: 247
March 31, 2018, 12:53:29 PM
Tron is a very great project, with a unique dev team. These guys are real tech brains. We can expect a lot of great things from this project. The price is sinking a little bit, because the testnet is now live and some investors maid good money. But if you are a long term investor you can be sure you did the right choice with tron.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
March 31, 2018, 09:56:32 AM
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
March 31, 2018, 09:55:24 AM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

He has a great potential to enter the top 10 cryptocurrencies. But this will depend on the overall situation in the market. If everything starts to grow, it has all chances to get to the first ranks.
Activity: 608
March 31, 2018, 09:40:55 AM
I also invested in the TRX and am confident that in 2018 it will skyrocket  Cheesy
Activity: 69
March 31, 2018, 12:22:25 AM
tron is pretty much one of the only coins in the entire crypto market that has any potential at all. I won't be selling any of mine only buying more and more. this coins going to make me rich it would be crazy to sell off any.
Activity: 136
Merit: 4
March 31, 2018, 12:14:05 AM
I think - yes! Team work hard, they have a real product. But i scare instability of BTC Sad Some cool coins go to hell despite availability a good team and a good idea...
Activity: 20
March 31, 2018, 12:06:59 AM
well TRON go back where it belong.

too much hype from the dev. and did not present any good stuff on it.

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 03:05:32 PM
It is sad to say that it is not just Tron which has fallen big in the prices down. Yesterday, perhaps, only about 3 coins in TOP-100 in coinmarketcap grow in the prices. And I have already removed all coins in my blockfolio as it emphasizes me much. I will just add them back when I feel that the market is restored
Activity: 182
March 30, 2018, 03:02:41 PM
If some one want to invest in this project then must be very careful because as the price manipulating this can drop very badly and this could be not good for investors we have XRP which go high very quickly and now down very badly so be careful about these prices which are moving very quickly
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
March 30, 2018, 09:38:19 AM
Be ready that in few months TRX will announce the great news...............they scam  Cheesy and then all your profit will gone. All the coin that move against technical analyze seems like manipulated by the big holders and it very strange that all charts show very strange things. Especially when TRX doesn't have any news to raise.

This is all clear, but at the same time it does not exclude the possibility of earning a bit more bitcoins, especially since TRX it shows these results in a bear market, it is even more valuable. Just have to be neat and have the courage to sell TRX if something goes wrong.
Activity: 224
March 30, 2018, 09:26:01 AM
Be ready that in few months TRX will announce the great news...............they scam  Cheesy and then all your profit will gone. All the coin that move against technical analyze seems like manipulated by the big holders and it very strange that all charts show very strange things. Especially when TRX doesn't have any news to raise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 09:19:18 AM
To quote the article in the link,

"TRON’s mainnet is scheduled to launch on May 31, and it seems that the technical development of TRON is going better than expected, given that it was previously scheduled for July 1."

The change may have been influenced by the upcoming Consensus 2018 this coming May to be held in New York. Almost all coins goes into a dramatic price increase during the Consensus month. A gradual increase will be noticed from the start of May going into a huge growth by the end of the month. Let’s take advantage of this opportunity to invest further prior to this event.
Pages:
Jump to: