Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 82. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 12:45:41 PM
Although the TRON has been in a rising phase, I still won't buy it because there have been bad records and the team is suspected of manipulating the price.

Thats fake, just FUD.
https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/949578655839039489
https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/949593815203045376

Good news!

20% (!) of total amount of coins will be burned the 10th of January.

To the moon!!

Source?
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 12:32:53 PM
Good news!

20% (!) of total amount of coins will be burned the 10th of January.

To the moon!!
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 06:04:22 AM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

It's not a coin that goes crazy but people. Now we raise the prices of coins there and more on many of them, and that is also so screaming and discussing. So this is just another swollen coin, which, like dogecoin, will soon disappear and be forgotten. I do not see in it any future, so excuse me all who invested in it.

Does trx have an actual working software?
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 06:02:21 AM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

It's not a coin that goes crazy but people. Now we raise the prices of coins there and more on many of them, and that is also so screaming and discussing. So this is just another swollen coin, which, like dogecoin, will soon disappear and be forgotten. I do not see in it any future, so excuse me all who invested in it.
Activity: 139
January 07, 2018, 05:44:08 AM
I believe that he will be from $ 1 The throne will grow, large investors will push him higher. The TRON has good growth opportunities much more, it has already grown by 300 percent in the first week of 2018.

Yes, maybe this coin will still grow, but it will be later. It seems to me that now there will be a strong and lasting correction. Then a smooth growth can begin.

Yes it will continue to grow, but first try to look their news and chart as well. i'm strongly urge to buy dip and hold this coin. there's alot of news will come out for the next few weeks. i believe in this project!
Personally, I would not buy this coin now, even if there is a cool news, the coin is very expensive and it is dangerous to enter it.
Yes, this token is dangerous, and the team has publicly stated that it will manipulate market prices and be careful.
Activity: 139
January 07, 2018, 05:43:29 AM
Although the TRON has been in a rising phase, I still won't buy it because there have been bad records and the team is suspected of manipulating the price.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
January 06, 2018, 10:45:06 PM
TRX can be a 1$ coin definetely in the year 2018.Partnership with a Giant like Alibaba can make Tron a 0.50 $ Coin right away and can reach 1$ easily from there. Justin Sun doing a Great JOb
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
Meritocracy
January 06, 2018, 10:36:11 PM
I got out of TRX today.  I hated to do it since it had been performing great over the past week.  I was able to get a 4x return on the investment so I was happy.  Now to find the next "cheap" coin to invest the winnings in and hope for the same type of growth and profit.
Good for you, TRX price in HitBTC just dropped alot and I didn’t manage to sell my TRX as I was traveling since Friday.
I’ll probably buy some more TRX hoping the price will rise again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 8
January 06, 2018, 10:21:19 PM
I got out of TRX today.  I hated to do it since it had been performing great over the past week.  I was able to get a 4x return on the investment so I was happy.  Now to find the next "cheap" coin to invest the winnings in and hope for the same type of growth and profit.
Activity: 210
January 06, 2018, 10:13:11 PM
the storm has calmed down now, but lets hope it will swirl again Wink
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 10:08:51 PM
It may go crazy. And I think it is because of its CEO (Justin Sun). When it was very low price, I bought some amount of and I hope it will go to the moon Smiley.
Activity: 74
January 06, 2018, 09:54:17 PM
Yes...Tron are going crazy, saw some articles coming this few week got a lot of events and updates, I think the price will go higher. All investors are make huge profits if they bought during ico price. Sadly I'm not the one Sad Sad
Anyway the boat already started and for me no point to buy at the higher price.
Activity: 94
January 06, 2018, 09:06:07 PM
What is it (Tron)? I don't know about that coin.
Where i can get it?
Thank you..
January 06, 2018, 08:19:13 PM
Today there was news about one of the TRX devs cashing out and selling a huge amount of his coins. I think this was one of the reasons the price is going down now. It might eventually recover but I would be careful about investing right now.

It wasn't a dev, just a big investor.
Activity: 140
January 06, 2018, 06:44:07 PM
Today there was news about one of the TRX devs cashing out and selling a huge amount of his coins. I think this was one of the reasons the price is going down now. It might eventually recover but I would be careful about investing right now.
Activity: 476
January 06, 2018, 06:42:26 PM

It already is in the top 10. Check CoinMarketCap. This is like Bitcoin in a making! With all the price hike, TRON is still affordable at this point. So it would be wise to get into the action while it's on hyper drive!
Activity: 336
January 06, 2018, 06:32:06 PM
I believe that he will be from $ 1 The throne will grow, large investors will push him higher. The TRON has good growth opportunities much more, it has already grown by 300 percent in the first week of 2018.

Yes, maybe this coin will still grow, but it will be later. It seems to me that now there will be a strong and lasting correction. Then a smooth growth can begin.

Yes it will continue to grow, but first try to look their news and chart as well. i'm strongly urge to buy dip and hold this coin. there's alot of news will come out for the next few weeks. i believe in this project!
Personally, I would not buy this coin now, even if there is a cool news, the coin is very expensive and it is dangerous to enter it.
Activity: 126
January 06, 2018, 06:29:04 PM

Cardano (ADA) is in the same situation. I missed the TRON bull run but I was there when Cardano went high up. You can't have them all, can you?
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
January 06, 2018, 06:26:23 PM

Activity: 308
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
January 06, 2018, 06:22:28 PM

Pages:
Jump to: