Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 78. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 09:11:43 PM
Tron has given me 300% gains so i love tron. I believe that by time tron could really be a good crypto asset
Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
January 09, 2018, 08:58:17 PM
Reminds me of Verge. If you get too big too fast, you start to attract haters. Haters spread FUD and weak hands sold at a loss. I think part of this was natural market correction as well.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
January 09, 2018, 08:10:35 PM
TRON’s whitepaper appears to plagiarize from Filecoin and IFPS. The charge was brought to light on Sunday, when Protocol Labs founder Juan Benet tweeted out a picture alleging that at least 9 pages of TRON’s English language version whitepaper were copied from either the IPFS or Filecoin papers, both of which Benet had co-written with other members of Protocol Labs. A closer inspection of the documents appears to confirm those charges, as there are multiple instances in which extended portions of TRON’s whitepaper closely mirror text from either the Filecoin or IPFS papers.

In most instances, the text does not appear to have been copied word-for-word. However, the similarities in both vocabulary and structure throughout extended sections of the paper give the impression that at least portions of the TRON paper are little more than sloppy rewrites of those by Protocol Labs.

This is further evidenced by the fact that while the sections convey fundamentally the same information, the Protocol Labs papers always exhibit more detail and, when applicable, cite sources.
I also heard about this accusations against them and how they made a new whitepaper in a jiffy. That's fishy and unprofessional. Kindly look into this before investing more to avoid sad ending stories of loss of funds.  The Blue project called them out.
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
Meritocracy
January 09, 2018, 07:59:16 PM
 Shocked TRX dropped so much in HitBTC, hopefully TRX will rise back so I can break even. Time to buy some more TRX  Grin
Activity: 7
January 09, 2018, 06:46:30 PM
Tron is a really nice project, I bought some weeks ago and made large profit on it but I'm still holding because I think it is only the beginning  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 8
January 09, 2018, 06:37:32 PM
It definitely made some people money.  Hopefully it is not a scam or pump and dump for the folks that have held onto it.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
January 09, 2018, 06:36:14 PM
Now Tron is decreasing and a lot of people buyed this at the top, but I think Tron has more potential to growth for future if u have Tron hodl
That would be the best solution, it just that it gains popularity too fast that I didn't even notice or I'm not just updated too much. Like in any other new alts we must hold especially if we see it have potential and i see it does have potential for more future growth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 06:34:41 PM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

Yes it is! And it is making a very loud crypto noise! Watched a video on tron and the vlogger was very enthusiastic about his tron investment. He was also very optimistic about tron’s 10-year plan, which is a good thing. Also, the creator/founder is well known and has a good reputation in this system and have had numbers of successful projects. I don’t have any tron in my stash as of the moment, but I am surely inclined into getting some!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 06:33:32 PM
Now Tron is decreasing and a lot of people buyed this at the top, but I think Tron has more potential to growth for future if u have Tron hodl
Activity: 280
January 09, 2018, 06:31:40 PM
I can't find any news related to the current drop? What's going on?
Some people send tweets about that tron's whitepaper is stolen. They say tron dev plagiarized whitepaper from some other project's whitepaper. But maybe people manipulate the market to buy tron from deep levels. I am hodling.

I am sure that this is just the manipulation of the market. So it was always - after a sharp growth there was some negative news that provoked the collapse. Just wait and do not sell at a loss.
Activity: 22
January 09, 2018, 06:31:25 PM
TRX will be top 10 for sure. In my opinion, looking at the growth in the past month  Huh Shocked Shocked
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 09, 2018, 06:30:38 PM
TRON’s whitepaper appears to plagiarize from Filecoin and IFPS. The charge was brought to light on Sunday, when Protocol Labs founder Juan Benet tweeted out a picture alleging that at least 9 pages of TRON’s English language version whitepaper were copied from either the IPFS or Filecoin papers, both of which Benet had co-written with other members of Protocol Labs. A closer inspection of the documents appears to confirm those charges, as there are multiple instances in which extended portions of TRON’s whitepaper closely mirror text from either the Filecoin or IPFS papers.

In most instances, the text does not appear to have been copied word-for-word. However, the similarities in both vocabulary and structure throughout extended sections of the paper give the impression that at least portions of the TRON paper are little more than sloppy rewrites of those by Protocol Labs.

This is further evidenced by the fact that while the sections convey fundamentally the same information, the Protocol Labs papers always exhibit more detail and, when applicable, cite sources.
Activity: 182
January 09, 2018, 06:27:04 PM
Some people send tweets about that tron's whitepaper is stolen. They say tron dev plagiarized whitepaper from some other project's whitepaper. But maybe people manipulate the market to buy tron from deep levels. I am hodling.
Activity: 12
January 09, 2018, 06:20:52 PM
People realize it is a hyped PnD scam.
Would be a lesson for me... Wasn't far away from buying.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Heya Homies
January 09, 2018, 06:06:37 PM
People realize it is a hyped PnD scam.
Activity: 12
January 09, 2018, 06:03:22 PM
Activity: 4
January 09, 2018, 05:55:12 PM
Seriously will drop to 0.07? Then i better sell now...
Activity: 65
January 09, 2018, 05:38:14 PM
The staff is very impatient ... when Justin announced that there would be a great partnership, for some hours he had announced the partnership with game.com ... so it is probable that this week we will know the 'big' partnership. The TRX team is not kidding.
Happy who hold kkk xDDD   Grin Grin Grin

If it will be alibaba we do not know ... but it does not have to be alibaba, maybe UNITY, better yet!

TRX was biggest pump and dump in crypto history , will go down all the way to $0.07
Activity: 44
January 09, 2018, 05:37:06 PM
Im starting buying this coin, even bad marketing is marketing. Which coin get so many attention? I dont know. Everybody know it. I do believe, that it has some really good potential, amazing team, china is too big to miss this opportunity
Activity: 21
January 09, 2018, 01:25:32 PM
The staff is very impatient ... when Justin announced that there would be a great partnership, for some hours he had announced the partnership with game.com ... so it is probable that this week we will know the 'big' partnership. The TRX team is not kidding.
Happy who hold kkk xDDD   Grin Grin Grin

If it will be alibaba we do not know ... but it does not have to be alibaba, maybe UNITY, better yet!
Pages:
Jump to: