Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON (TRX) is going crazy. - page 80. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 01:20:42 PM
Despite the hype or the fear, taking some of the winning chips off the table every now and then is a good practice.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 12:54:05 PM
Tron will exceed all expectations ...
Has already agreed to game.com
This week will announce a new agreement with a large company of public standing.
Many who have sold their coins will cry in the next two weeks!

Experienced people are not selling, on the contrary know that in February TRON will be in 2 $.

Your free data access platform (replacing youtube, google) is already in the final phase.

Tron! to infinity and beyond !

Yes!!!

I'm a bit more careful about that amount of $2, but that would be amazing!!

Activity: 700
Merit: 275
January 08, 2018, 12:29:31 PM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

In just five days of your post the coin has already achieved the place in top 10 but its moving up and down these days. But it is really worth appreciating this coin and feels good to invest in it. I invested in it when the buzz about it started in the past month. This was good help because I was able to buy it at lowest 500 sats per coin. That was cool trade I have ever made on this coin. It went all upto 2K this week and hoping that it will reach the market cap which can give it prices of 5000 sats.

The market is really tricky these days. There is similar coin to this one and that XVG which is moving up and down really fast. This coin and TRX are almost in symphony and feels like in the competition. Whatever might be the case but hope to see that they will make breakthrough soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
January 08, 2018, 12:23:05 PM
The volume of trx in binance is a big such amount and the prices are going up and down i've been trading trx in the middle of the night and still trx is contentiously rising hoping trx will go to the moon
Activity: 21
January 08, 2018, 12:22:22 PM
These people are very fearful ...
 Justin Sun cherishes a lot for his image, the co-founder of alibaba protects him ... it's so obvious that Tron will be great ... maybe not necessarily giant like the initial project .. but it's obvious that this project goes way beyond. ..
  for me if TRON reach 35 $ is already something wonderful !!!

Activity: 42
January 08, 2018, 11:53:29 AM
TRON (TRX) gained over 4,000% in the last month and passed $5 Billion market cap. Do you think it will get to top 10?

https://i.gyazo.com/654173f9528527092db39373f12dbab3.png

Yep there is a chance, it have a good projects in the future. Cross fingers hope it'll give us a good profit
Activity: 93
January 08, 2018, 11:42:03 AM
it may be a good investment!
Activity: 21
January 08, 2018, 11:28:51 AM
Tron will exceed all expectations ...
Has already agreed to game.com
This week will announce a new agreement with a large company of public standing.
Many who have sold their coins will cry in the next two weeks!

Experienced people are not selling, on the contrary know that in February TRON will be in 2 $.

Your free data access platform (replacing youtube, google) is already in the final phase.

Tron! to infinity and beyond !
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 07, 2018, 07:16:29 PM
tron is partnered with many big companies and there will be more to come. team behind $tron is so strong and I think at the end of the year they will stand top with other top alts.
Activity: 4
January 07, 2018, 07:10:16 PM
So are the news concerning the listing on Coinrail-Exchange legit?
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 05:25:48 PM
Have you guys read the whitepaper and all the proofs of TRX being a pump and dump scam?
: D is just fake news. Make your own judgment. TRX will soon rise again. hope you do not regret. because it really is not scam. The current price is the adjustment. It will soon reach target 3000sts in the next 2 weeks
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 05:15:46 PM
After the colossal growth, this market went into correction. We recommend placing a buy order near the level of 650, this is the most likely area of the turn. In the case of straits, prices to this area and sharp rebounds back up - sell and re-place an order.
Activity: 14
January 07, 2018, 05:00:42 PM
The news here reiterate the same very terrible things about TRX,

and that there are too many red flags not addressed yet :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTitQs8dO9w
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 04:34:24 PM
Great  news are coming to the TRX holders for December) Among them one is the most important about Tron will be listed on the Korean exchange Coinrail.
This exchange is famous for its volume and many pump korean groups are there.
January 07, 2018, 04:31:43 PM
Have you guys read the whitepaper and all the proofs of TRX being a pump and dump scam?
Activity: 3
January 07, 2018, 04:24:27 PM
Yeah i love this altcoin i think there is real project behind
Activity: 190
January 07, 2018, 04:23:21 PM
A very interesting coin. I see that many people have already made it rich. It is a pity that I did not have time to buy this coin when it was cheap.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Heya Homies
January 07, 2018, 04:17:01 PM
I swear that most people who are into crypto these days are idiots and it really proves the point that even idiots can make money when the money tap is kept flowing.

How the HELL is Tron undervalued or even valuable?
How the HELL does burning 20% of a 100billion coins make this coin go to the moon?
How the HELL are idiots like these even allowed to make money on this scale?

I think a lockdown is coming and it is coming very fast.

It is mind boggling how an idea that is Tron that has no actual working tech is even valued this much?

I read no good news about TRX coming from any reliable sources.

Still no product, still just hype.

Maybe all the technical people who are constantly reffering to TRX as a "shitcoin" know more and understand reality and the fundamentals better than us ?

Correct on both accounts. I .for the love of Pete, cannot figure out how this shitcoin is #10 in MC..Folks now days will invest in anything...good luck.
January 07, 2018, 04:11:28 PM
Well, from how it looks from Technical Analysis,

it looks like it was already pumped (it went up 100 X already, remember?),

and now it is being dumped,

and this is the end and noone will remember TRX again
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
January 07, 2018, 04:04:52 PM
I noticed it also. I hope it is not being pumped and after to be dumped. We should trade with caution because the movement is tremendous.
Pages:
Jump to: