Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON vs EOS - page 3. (Read 22607 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 185
April 09, 2019, 05:37:13 PM
Both coins have great potential, but I think so far that EOS has shown most development. Eos also seems more popular when people talk about different altcoins, but this can change if Tron adds more use cases to their coin.
Both TronBet and EOSBet seems like a great way to show how dApps works on their platforms.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
April 09, 2019, 05:32:28 PM
TRON vs EOS dilemma is a difficult one to solve, not only because both coins are more than just good, but also because both of them are still in development. We can even say that they can be considered equals in some areas, while one is better than the other in some other aspects. In the end, the differences in their goals are not making them such direct competitors, and the final choice eventually falls to the investors themselves. The best way to go about it is to study both coins in depth and decide for yourself which one agrees with you more.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 09, 2019, 05:10:14 PM
Both Tron and Eos are good coins and are equally worthy of calculation, but I think eos is still on the tron, the eos coin itself is currently developing very well and certainly more and more supporters certainly will develop better in the future
It will be better idea to evaluate both. Both have the potential to have a better future. Also, diversifying reduces the future loss and it should be diversified not only between these currencies, but among others.
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
April 09, 2019, 09:18:33 AM
With its launch in 2017, TRON received tons of praise from the community and has often been proclaimed as “ETH killer”. TRON’s original purpose was to enable users to share and spread data without any restrictions. Through content-based funnels users are able to upload and share their data in terms of videos, audio, images, and texts, and the blockchain ecosystem incentivizes them with digital assets each time they do so.

In June 2018, TRON mainnet was launch and it immediately gained traction by reinforcing the creation of decentralized applications (dApps). The so-called Delegated Proof-of-stake (DPoS) consensus bestows the power of block validations to 27 Super Representatives to produce the blocks and verify transactions. To top it all off, TRON network is able to process up to 2,000 transactions per second, with great likelihood of scalability.

dAppRadar provides a perfect insight into TRON protocol. Even though there are only 220 TRON dApps currently ranked on dAppRadar, the top performing dApp generating the biggest transaction volume on a day-to-day basis is precisely based on TRON blockchain — TRONbet. TRONbet is an all-in-one gambling dApp focused on Dice, Moon, and Ring games on top of having developed its own exchange also available on the spot. TRONbet is opening a way for developers to interact with the TRON network by creating a set of APIs (TRC20 & TRC10) that can be utilized for producing dividend pools, mining protocols, DEXs, TRON wallets, account & social systems, etc.

In the battle for stability of the network, inflation circumnavigation, and TRON holders rewarding, Justin Sun, CEO and founder of TRON has conducted 8 coin burns amounting to more than $1 billion in worth. The purpose of the token burn has been aimed at creating artificial scarcity thereby increasing the value of the token.

CoinPoint has allied with an ample of TRON dApps in order to achieve the common goal of their wider application and user base. Using different type of dApp marketing strategies and tools tailor-made for specific dApp type, CoinPoint team has already established unique market approaches and tools required for successful outcomes.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
April 06, 2019, 12:43:45 AM
Which of these smart contract platforms are the best? Or which will prevail in the long term? Will it be Tron or EOS? As far as I know, both promise unparalleled TPS and cheap fees. If they continue to grow in terms of development and innovation, then they could easily outpace Ethereum in the future.

Nevertheless, my pick would be EOS as it has an experienced veteran in the blockchain industry known as Dan Larimer. Which would be yours?  Smiley
I like those project but I didn't think that Tron will be how fast. It's totally incredible. We can see Tron is going fast than EOS but I expected more from EOS. However, those projects are awesome to invest for a long time (not investment advise just opinion). Smiley Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
April 05, 2019, 11:49:50 PM
Both Tron and Eos are good coins and are equally worthy of calculation, but I think eos is still on the tron, the eos coin itself is currently developing very well and certainly more and more supporters certainly will develop better in the future
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 05, 2019, 11:36:40 PM
I think both of them are the same good but if I prefer EOS, although to make the wallet is rather difficult, but in my opinion the benefits offered by EOS are clearer and EOS already has a lot of Dex Exchange and also often has airdrop in the form of tokens for their platform, for TRX as I often remember held airdrop too but I was often left behind

Well, both platforms have good and bad things. One could obtain the benefits from one-another, as no crypto is perfect. However, it seems that EOS has greater activity than TRON in many ways. Still though, TRON's strongest point here is marketing/promotion (something that EOS lacks massively). Despite this, EOS is still a strong smart contract platform that it's often compared with Ethereum.

In terms of dApps, tokens, and DEXs, EOS is the winner leaving TRON in the dust. Which means that if we compare all the popular smart contract platforms of the world, then Ethereum will be first, followed by EOS and finally TRON.

Nonetheless, both coins are good for holding in the long term, especially when a bull market is bound to happen soon. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
April 05, 2019, 08:43:08 AM
Which of these smart contract platforms are the best? Or which will prevail in the long term? Will it be Tron or EOS? As far as I know, both promise unparalleled TPS and cheap fees. If they continue to grow in terms of development and innovation, then they could easily outpace Ethereum in the future.

Nevertheless, my pick would be EOS as it has an experienced veteran in the blockchain industry known as Dan Larimer. Which would be yours?  Smiley

Same with me, i am prefer choosing EOS rather than Tron. TRX is good coin and having good marketing plan and bussiness strategy but EOS showing impressive development. I think EOS could compete with ethereum in near future
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 05, 2019, 08:17:40 AM
Have you also noticed that today the TRX project is becoming more and more popular? I think that many have already understood that TRON is probably a very profitable project, which is still developing successfully.
Activity: 272
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
April 05, 2019, 07:46:22 AM
I will choose Tron because I also used it for investment and I don't think it turns out that Tron can be better in its long-term investment, and a low price might be chosen by many people if EOS may have never been used but,
I believe both of these coins has the same strength as good as the latest innovation.
Activity: 383
April 05, 2019, 07:19:42 AM
I think both of them are the same good but if I prefer EOS, although to make the wallet is rather difficult, but in my opinion the benefits offered by EOS are clearer and EOS already has a lot of Dex Exchange and also often has airdrop in the form of tokens for their platform, for TRX as I often remember held airdrop too but I was often left behind
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 04, 2019, 08:22:00 PM
And why you are asking only about these coins? You want to know which one becomes the only smart-contract cryptocurrency? Nobody knows it.
For me all current altcoins that are trying to overbeat Ethereum are so slow, really, with current TPS Dapps can´t become worldwide used.

Well, I've asked about both TRON and EOS largely because they are very similar in many technical aspects. While it's true that Ethereum is slow, it still has a larger variety of dApps than both Tron and EOS combined. However, these two alternative smart contract platforms could prove to be useful for business use. TRON can be used as the next decentralized web, while EOS can be used as the business platform for smart contracts and token issuance/distribution.

It all comes down whenever both platforms become extremely adopted in the future, relative to other popular cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Cardano. As we've seen many times, it's not about the technology or features of a specific cryptocurrency but rather how active it is in development. So far, EOS has the lead here while TRON is just focusing on marketing/promotion.

Nonetheless, time will tell us whenever both cryptos will survive or die altogether in an extremely competitive market. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 495
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
March 31, 2019, 09:40:06 AM
i wpuld choice EOS.. i practically don't like tron also his founder- Justin Sun he got an attitude,, well its what my opinion..
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
March 31, 2019, 09:30:51 AM
Though TRON is making their network big and popular! New projects are coming through the TRON blockchain and they never fail to impress the community by developing continuously, but my pick will be EOS! EOS such a great technology it is. Actually, after the Ethereum network, I think EOS is the next big thing in the long run! In my view, EOS is a blessing for the crypto community!
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
March 31, 2019, 09:14:29 AM
EOS is a coin that continues to surprise, I believe that EOS will continue to increase because of the high needs of users, now many EOS-based exchange and token projects so buying EOS is something we deserve to do.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
March 31, 2019, 09:11:17 AM
I will choose the EOS, because I know that the founder of TRON - Justin Sun have been involved in a several shady activities like pumping their coin.
Activity: 518
March 31, 2019, 08:55:51 AM
I like EOS more. As for me, this coin has very great prospects now. I think that in the future this coin will become very expensive.
I agree , especially the latest news that can push the course to new heights , I think for the eos great future , for me it is the main competitor of eth , I think for investment it fits just fine
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
March 31, 2019, 05:16:26 AM
TRON is a project that many people support. I think that there really is a large part of the people who support the TRON project. I think that this may be an indicator for this situation in comparison.
I didn't see any support in last one year because investors are leave the trading platform so total marketcap was stay in a dip. If we compare to TRON and EOS I support to EOS platform because this occupy huge consumer in short period and it will stay in a top position of crypto market.
Activity: 434
www.thegeomadao.com
March 31, 2019, 04:54:01 AM
I love EOS, good team, technology and its own exchanges. It is a project from China, the country once a good platform  for cryptocurrency.
So it has a backup from China. Its price is also on the rise. I think it will beat ethereum once. But on the other hand, Tron is also a good project.
Justin Sun is a creative mind. He will do much to make it a success.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
March 31, 2019, 04:49:22 AM
TRON is a project that many people support. I think that there really is a large part of the people who support the TRON project. I think that this may be an indicator for this situation in comparison.
Pages:
Jump to: