Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON vs EOS - page 5. (Read 22607 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
March 27, 2019, 04:06:23 AM
The question is incorrectly put, it is necessary so: "Tron, EOS, Komodo"
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 26, 2019, 09:57:27 PM
For me, Tron and EOS are inferior to ETH in popularity.  I would choose EOS, it has a number of advantages — the ability to cancel and return transaction a transaction, smart contracts can be frozen if there are problems, a high speed transaction and no commission. By the way,recently, the developers of the stablebcoin CarbonUSD announced the transition to the EOS blockchain.

That's certainly true, mate. While both TRON and EOS are inferior to ETH, they still have potential to become something big in the future if the developers and the community propose it. There's so much more than meets the eye in the field of smart contracts and Blockchain technology. Both platforms have different approaches towards scalability and mainstream adoption, relative to Ethereum.

Despite this, one cannot deny that Ethereum has first mover advantage. This gives it an advantage over other alternative smart contract platforms within the mainstream world. People are much more accustomed to ICOs and tokens on the Ethereum blockchain than on TRON and EOS. The user base is lower on these platforms than on the pioneer smart contract platform.

By comparing both platforms (TRON and EOS) we can determine which one is the best in terms of development and innovation. So far, EOS has been delivering the goods to the blockchain space, while TRON has been focusing mainly on hype, marketing, and promotion. Talks about the new BTT (BitTorrent Token) have been all around mainstream media, instead of focusing on new developments that would make the platform bigger, better, and stronger than ever.

Which is why, I believe that EOS will prevail in the end, while TRON, NEO, and other alternatives stay behind in the market for many years to come. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
March 24, 2019, 04:39:53 PM
For me TRON is more user friendly. TronLink is very cool, instead of Scatter which is pretty hard to set up. Also creating Tron wallet is much easier than EOS one. You have to trust the third party that will create you a wallet when you send them your money.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
March 24, 2019, 04:17:35 PM

it will be a nice head to head even though i think their blockchains have different characteristics, on a personal level my favorite is eos...
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
March 24, 2019, 03:41:57 PM
I like both projects, looking at the news background that accompanies them, I can say with confidence that when you invest in them now you can definitely count on profits.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 24, 2019, 03:20:28 PM
Both projects are worthy,and I can say that invest in them will not go wrong,but if the EOS is still experiencing some difficulties,and it is not so much known to the world as telegrams! The THRONE is definitely in this respect much more reliable than the EOS will be, because the telegram project itself has already won an audience of hundreds of millions,and the whole world knows it,so it is possible that who is more promising
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
March 24, 2019, 03:16:28 PM
TRON, this is a project that I really like, its rapid popularity is very decisive. You understand that cryptocurrency is now a super interesting topic and it will continue to develop despite the prohibitions of public sectors.
I also really like TRON, but I think EOS also deserves consideration because in my opinion EOS has a very good technology even though currently it still has a lot of shortcomings, but I'm sure in the future EOS will be better
so I like these two coins even though TRON is still superior now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
March 24, 2019, 01:13:23 PM
TRON, this is a project that I really like, its rapid popularity is very decisive. You understand that cryptocurrency is now a super interesting topic and it will continue to develop despite the prohibitions of public sectors.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
March 24, 2019, 12:34:47 PM
I think EOS will be more promising and will have more potential to defeat ethereum but EOS still needs a long time to be able to make it happen because ethereum is a strong coin and still trusted by many people so ethereum still cannot be defeated even by XRP
EOS must try to convince developers that their platform can be superior to ethereum because if not then ethereum will still be the main choice for developers
I like TRON more. I use this coin every day in playgrounds, and also pay for services now by TRON and not by Ethereum.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 23, 2019, 06:55:48 PM
I think EOS will be more promising and will have more potential to defeat ethereum but EOS still needs a long time to be able to make it happen because ethereum is a strong coin and still trusted by many people so ethereum still cannot be defeated even by XRP
EOS must try to convince developers that their platform can be superior to ethereum because if not then ethereum will still be the main choice for developers
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
March 23, 2019, 06:48:37 PM
For me, Tron and EOS are inferior to ETH in popularity.  I would choose EOS, it has a number of advantages — the ability to cancel and return transaction a transaction, smart contracts can be frozen if there are problems, a high speed transaction and no commission. By the way,recently, the developers of the stablebcoin CarbonUSD announced the transition to the EOS blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
March 23, 2019, 06:43:07 PM
I will go for EOS as it is a great contender of ETH. EOS has shown good signs of seriousness both from the team and otherwise. Tron on the other hand is doing great too, as the CEO is trying his best but even at I think EOS is better as they are tending towards making their blockchain scalable.
Activity: 868
Merit: 10
March 23, 2019, 06:35:25 PM
they do have the potential to beat ethereum but I don't think that the ethereum side will only be silent seeing them grow and threaten ethereum's dominance
if they can make innovation, ethereum will also try to do the same so that ethereum remains the best platform
the point is that it will not be easy to defeat ethereum because when there are coins who try to do so ethereum will also try to maintain an ethereum rating
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
March 23, 2019, 06:33:36 PM
It is very difficult to choose something out of 2 coins , I think most people look at these coins as to earn more , and by this I think investing in them at the moment is a very good idea since they are both coins with great potential!
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
March 23, 2019, 06:21:08 PM
Both TRON and EOS are two giants on their own lane. Initially I used to neglect tron but with a deep look into the project, and the developments so far, Justin Sun is really doing a great job. That's the drive we need. Talking about adoption, there is a recent partnership with a university to offer blockchain courses, that's awesome. But looking at both architectures, TRON promises lesser fees and EOS promises scalability, both are required for mainstream adoption. In essence, I have no main pick, both are just awesome. Saying they might outshine ETH, I doubt if that will ever be obtainable.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
March 23, 2019, 05:57:13 PM
I will go for Tron, this is because the team is actively working and the results is there for all to see. But that doesn't mean EOS isn't good either, but I prefer Tron more as I believe in what the near future holds.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
March 23, 2019, 02:50:53 PM
Seriously i find it hard comparing the two as I am a holder of both. The truth is, both is unique in their own way; Tron team is active trying to make their platform more valuable and same is with EOS, in my own opinion investing in both will be good.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
March 23, 2019, 12:55:10 PM
I choose EOS than TRON, in my opinion EOS's performance is more stable and promising, if we pay attention when the market conditions are red, EOS actually looks better, this is because EOS is supported by a very good team and a growing community.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 23, 2019, 12:46:47 PM
TRON and EOS are very popular projects lately, I think that all this is very cool, that new projects appear and new projects can really affect the new possibilities of the cryptocurrency world. All this can definitely show the world very great opportunities.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
March 22, 2019, 11:59:19 PM
It seems that now people use TRON more than EOS. I personally really don't know what the advantages of TRON and EOS are. But out of curiosity I want to know each of the shortcomings and advantages of TRON and EOS. If I personally prefer EOS because I once used the EOS platform.
Pages:
Jump to: