Pages:
Author

Topic: True Flip. Blockchain Lottery Bounty Campaign (FB, TW, signature etc) - page 3. (Read 50534 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hi Friends, tell me where in the office https://prnt.sc/gqivdf. must register my ETH address of the wallet to receive tokens for the company's bounty if you can indicate on the screenshot the place where the ETH address is entered. Thank you
Activity: 406
Hi Dev in the cabinet there are no TFL tokens when I click on the button to pull the tokens on the ETH purse goes out the error that I do not have parked tokens https://prnt.sc/gqivdf. I ask you to help me get my TFL tokens on the wallet. Thanks
Activity: 567
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What is happening here? Am I the only one left without payment in my MEW address indicated in the Trueflip.io?  Huh Huh I don't understand. It seems everyone here is already thanking trueflip and all for their bounties. But I have not yet received mine. Can the dev or CM here take a look into my case? Thank you!
Activity: 462
Merit: 108
added the wallet number on the website and coins accrued, 214.6690642 TFL, thanks to the team True Flip and good luck in the development
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
I can confirm i received my bounties, Thanks True Flip
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I confirm to have received the bounty, thank you, true flip team.Any information on new exchanges for trueflip other than hitbtc and etherdelta?
Activity: 567
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
More Bounty Hunter have received there reward but my request still pending almost 1 week since I put my ETH to the special field in trueflip site
Hoping to received my reward this week because this token price are going down, congrats to all participant that got there token Cheesy
By the way thank you to the Dev for the response .

Same here. I am still waiting for my Trueflip coins to arrive in my myetherwallet account. I am a little bit worried though that almost everyone have already received their shares while mine is still in limbo. I hope I will find my TLF share in my MEW soon.

Please help us dev!

Thanks!
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
More Bounty Hunter have received there reward but my request still pending almost 1 week since I put my ETH to the special field in trueflip site
Hoping to received my reward this week because this token price are going down, congrats to all participant that got there token Cheesy
By the way thank you to the Dev for the response .
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
People receiving bounty and truflip coin is getting down... Hope this bad period will end soon.
Anyway Trueflip have great scalability.
Activity: 630
Hello!

You need to put your ETH to the special field YOUR ETH-WALLET FOR TFL TOKENS WITHDRAWAL
 http://prntscr.com/gpgni9

And it is enough. Then wait.
Don't press the button for withdraw it is not for this case.

Tokens will come to your ETH address in next distribution. It proceeds every day.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Yes valid a few days after the recording of the addresses of the tokens received to the specified address where they must be stored in order to participate in the program of the company and make a profit?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Received also mine, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070
received my tokens, thanks team,
I think they control the winthdraw manually
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Got my trueflip token there!

Thanks alot

Requested yesterday and it received by today

So for people who are wondering, withdrawal is not instant as i guess they will be checking if fraud/error happens, so kindly give some patience there!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Hello!

You need to put your ETH to the special field YOUR ETH-WALLET FOR TFL TOKENS WITHDRAWAL

Tokens will come to your ETH address in next distribution. It proceeds every day.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

thank you for your news, very big hope about that and now your project go to success....
congratulations
Activity: 1260
Merit: 267
iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.
Hello!

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
some of people who participants in bounty campaign have received their rewards, I have no clue how the ditribution work, I think 2 days ago i just filled my ETH address on my profile, but till now hasn't received my reward.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Dear TrueFlip team,

I received my tokens. It took some time. But finally I got it

In total it was pleasure to work with you, if you could give a bit more information in next projects it would be almost perfect.

Thank you once again and good luck!

Best regards
Kewl
Activity: 462
Merit: 108
Hey all, have added the tokens for the bounty in your personal account. Write that there will be dividends to the holders of, and where you need to keep in your account or on the wallet myetherwallet?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
I got the tokens. We received a decent payment for our efforts. I wish the whole team further prosperity and embodiment of all plans. Good luck!!!  Wink

you allready got token to your eth wallet mate ? how you do it, i try to withdraw and it said : You don't have parked TFL tokens to withdraw them
need help to withdraw token to my MEW.

same here, if someone would help us...
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I got the tokens. We received a decent payment for our efforts. I wish the whole team further prosperity and embodiment of all plans. Good luck!!!  Wink

you allready got token to your eth wallet mate ? how you do it, i try to withdraw and it said : You don't have parked TFL tokens to withdraw them
need help to withdraw token to my MEW.
Pages:
Jump to: